~6~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the clattering of pots and pans coming from downstairs. I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight hit me in the face, stinging me like a bee. I sat up and looked around the room. The image of what happened last night came back to me. I remembered why they kidnapped me. I remembered how Kyungsoo just stood there like it wasn’t a big deal. I remembered being played on by Suho.

 

I knew from the very beginning something like this would happen to me, but why me? Why does it always happen to me? Am I that unlucky?

 

Now, what am I going to do? Should I agree? But what do I get in return? This  . . . This is harder than I thought. Should I make a contract or something? But . . . . . aish, I’m so confused.

 

Whatever, I’m just going to wing it I guess. I got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up. I honestly hate the feeling of being scrubby and dirty. I looked under the sink and luckily I found a new toothbrush and a clean towel. I turned the faucet on and started to brush my teeth and wash my face clean. After that I got out and walked towards the door. I slowly opened it and walked out, closing it back. I walked down the steps of the stairs and followed the voices from the dining room - I think it was.

 

I spotted a maid coming towards me with some clothes in hand. I looked at her confusingly. She stopped in front of me and held the clothes out. “Miss Hyoyeon, these are clothes requested by Master Park. Please take it.” She said and bowed. In return, I bowed back at her and thanked her for the clothes as I watched her walk away from me.

 

I sighed and turned to face the door to the dining room. Well, here goes nothing. I guess I’ve made up my mind, already.

 

I opened the door to the dining room and saw all of them sitting at the table with a bunch of food waiting to be devoured. Noticing my presence, They quickly spotted me as they stood up from their chairs.

 

“Hyoyeon.” Suho called out, surprisingly. I gave him a small smile and walked to an empty seat at the end of the table, opposite of Suho and next to an empty seat. I sat down and rested my arms on the table as I linked my fingers together.

 

I ignored the current whispers and cleared my throat. Suho placed his spoon down on the table and placed his full attention on me.

 

I sighed and looked deep into Suho's brown eyes. "About . . About what you said last night . ." I paused and started to fiddle with my fingers, nervously. What was suppose to do? I was quite nervous.

 

"I put some thought into it and I guess . . I'll pretend to be our fiancé . ." His eyes widen in surprise as he got a little excited in his chair. I held up my hand and continued on.

 

"Don't get to excited, I'm not done yet." He nodded his head and let me proceed.

 

"Let's . . . Let's make a deal first." On the corner of my eye I could see the rest of the boys leaning into our conversation. I ignored them and eyed Suho, who picked up his utensil and continue to eat.

 

He shrugged. "ok, what deal?" He said, trying to hide his excitement.

 

"If you grant me 100,000 dollars a month then I'll pretend to be your fiancé." He choked on his food as he heard the amount I wanted from them.

 

The guy next to him grabbed the water and patted his back. Suho drank the water and grabbed the napkin from his lap, dabbing his mouth lightly.

 

"I'm sorry. 100,000, are you insane?" A tan guy 3 seats down from my side of the table spoke. I frowned and looked back at him.

 

"Hmm, you're right. That's too big. Let's make it 500 a month. Deal? Or no deal?" Finally calming down, Suho sighed and drank more water before he spoke.

 

"You got yourself a deal and since you agreed into doing this, you're going to live with us from now on and follow whatever we say." I scrunched my face up in disapproval and slowly nodded my head, I'm definitely not liking this idea. Who made this plan anyways?

 

"Good. Enjoy your breakfast." He smiled. I bowed my head a little and began to eat.

 

Then I suddenly remembered something. I snapped my fingers gaining Suho's attention.

 

"I forgot to ask, who am I marrying by the way?" I looked at Suho and his face fell. I looked at the others and they just stopped eating in unison.

 

"." He cursed under his breath as he placed his spoon down.

 

"That's . . " he paused and took a deep breath out. "That's hard to say. We don't actually know who you're getting married to, but we do know it's one of us." He finished. I gave him a questioning look and he understood what I meant.

 

He sighed again and laced his fingers together. "I know what you're thinking and as of now I think it's best if you just follow along. We suddenly got the message yesterday and my brothers and I thought that it was best if we just bring a girl in just to pretend."

 

"And you chose me?"

 

"Apparently yes, it was actually Chanyeol's idea to bring you in since he knew that you're not like those other girls from our school." I nodded my head at him, fully understanding this whole situation.

 

I furrowed my brows and asked, "Who's Chanyeol?"

 

Suddenly, I felt some movement beside me on the empty seat and I turned my attention towards that person. I slightly gasped in shock as I saw who it was but then my face fell in annoyance.

 

"That would be me honey buns. Miss me?" He smirked at me as he sent me a wink along with his creepy smile. I groaned in annoyance.

 

This stupid flirt of a punk set me up this whole time. I can't believe he did this. He's the freakin' mastermind of this whole kidnap. Gosh, how I hate him so much for bringing me into this.

 

"This Yoda freak is the master behind this kidnap? I . . I can't believe it." He clutched his shirt and pretended to groan in pain. I heard most of them chuckling at my comment about. To be honest, I wouldn't blame them. He does look like Yoda. (A/N: lol at beakhyunnie in EXO Showtime that I had to add the Yoda part)

 

"Ouch, that really hurt me. Your feisty. I like that." I rolled my eyes at him and ignored his comments as I picked up my spoon to eat my breakfast.

 

I started to think about this whole marriage thing as I stared at my now empty plate. I'm starting to get very curious about this. Why are they suddenly getting married? Aren't they a bit too young? But the real problem is, who am I really marrying, only to profess . .  Of course.

 

Then it hit me. If they can't figure who is the one to be married, then it's obviously someone who could be the next heir in line and that could only mean one thing.

 

I placed my spoon down and a maid grabbed my plate away. I cross my arms and cleared my throat to get Suho's attention. "Yes?"

 

"If . . If you guys don't know who is getting married, then isn't it obvious that it's the oldest one to be married." Suho placed his spoon down and signaled a maid to take his plate away as he leaned in resting his arm on the table while staring back at me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter