~9~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning . .

I woke up to a bang on my door and a soft voice along with it. "Hyo~ get up. We have school." I fluttered my eyes open and frown to myself.

Then I just remembered about yesterday. I can't believe this is really happening to me. I never imagine this happening. This is still too shocking.

I got up and quickly got ready. After I tossed on my shorts, a simple t-shirt and my beige hoodie, I walked to the door - not forgetting my backpack and phone - and walked out of my room to see Sehun leaning against his door with his hands tucked in his pockets.

Looks like there's another Kris wannabe.

"Finally, you're done. Let's go the others are waiting for us." He grabbed my hand but I pulled back.

"Hyoyeon, there's no time." He tried to grab my hand again but I swatted him away.

"Are we going together? Because if we are, then I'll just take the bus." I stated while crossing my arms across my chest as I stared back at Sehun.

He sighed in annoyance and fished out his phone. He pressed some buttons and attached the phone to his ear.

"Hyung, you leave first. Someone doesn't want to ride with us. I'll take her to the bus instead." With that, he hung up and I smiled in satisfaction.

"Thanks Sehun but I don't need you to take me. I actually have to do something first." Without letting him reply back, I walked forward. I suddenly stopped as I felt his grip around my wrist.

"Nice try sweetheart but I'm coming with you whether you like it or not. Beside hyung already left us and I don't feel like going alone." He explained. I sighed and nodded my head. He patted my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I gave him a smug look and flicked his arm off me as I walked away from him.

"Wait up!" He caught up to me and linked arms with me, again. I didn't budge since he's going to keep bothering me if I did, so I just let him be.






 

As we reached the bus station, I paid for the both of us and we waited for our bus. I fished out my phone to see tons of text messages and missed calls from Jessica and my samchon.

To: Hyoyeonnie

From: Sica-lovely

Hyoyeon, what happened to you? Please call me back. I'm worried sick. After you disappeared from the party, I never saw you again. Did something happened to you? Please pick up the phone!!

 

And another one . .

 

To: Hyoyeonnie

From: Sica-lovely

Hyo!!!! I'm so worried and scared. Please tell me your ok?! Please answer your phone.

 

And it goes on and on. Should I call her? Or should I wait? But what would I say?

"I think you should call her and tell her you're fine." I stared back at Sehun and gave him a little glare. He shrugged at me as I looked back to my phone.

"What? It's just a suggestion." I sighed and slide my phone back into my pockets.

"And I think it's best if you stay out of my business." I got up from my seat and proceed to the bus that just arrived in front of us. Sehun followed along and sat down next to me.

I could literally hear the squealing and whisperings of the college girls - from my school, I could tell based on the little symbol of a lion on her bag - behind me.

"Omg look at Sehun oppa~ he's so freakin hot but who's that next to him? She's so lucky." Am I?

"She's lucky but she's so ugly. I wonder if Sehun oppa noticed how ugly she is. She looks like those outcast loner chicks." Another one stated. I frowned in annoyance at how obnoxious those bimbos are being. Calling someone they barely knew ugly. So disrespectful. I hate those type of girls. They annoy me to death . . Literally.

"I wish she'd just disappear from him. Who is she to him anyways? Sehun oppa can do better than that. I mean look at her, she's so fake and plastic-looking." That's it. That's what triggered me.

Once the bus stopped, I pushed - more like shoved - Sehun back down to his seat and marched my way over to those snotty girls. I stared at them and glared at the one who said that. The next thing I did, completely shocked Sehun and the girl's friend, I punched her right in the face breaking her fake nose in the process.

"." I murmured.

I smirked in satisfaction and walked out of the bus while Sehun stumble to catch up with me as I turned a corner to my samchon's - more like my - shop. I tossed my bag on the red couch and walked to the back of the shop to see my uncle counting some money and placing it in his pocket.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him. He flinched by the sound of my voice as some money flew out of his grip.

"Yah! Hyo~ don't do that. Aren't you suppose to be at school?" I rolled my eyes at him and took the seat across from him. I could see Sehun peeking in from the door but he quickly went back out as he knew that I wanted some privacy with my samchon.

"Aren't you suppose to be watching the shop instead of stealing money?" I said monotonously. He smacked me with the stack of money in his money and clicked his tongue.

"Quiet being a smart mouth and go to school. You're going to be late." I looked at my wrist watch and it read 7:30. I shrugged at him and placed my elbows on the table.

"Class doesn't start until 8:45. I have plenty of time." I paused and stopped him from counting the money. "Samchon."

He stared back at me and knew I needed someone to talk to. He sighed and placed the stack of money back in its place as he pulled his full attention to me.

"What Hyoyeon? Need some money?" He asked. I shook my head and rested my head on the table.

"Samchon, I . . I have a problem." Should I tell him? But if I do, will he tell mother? Oh god, I don't know what to do. "Yesung samchon, if . . if I tell you, will you promise me not to tell umma about it?"

Yesung samchon furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion. "What is it? Did you do something bad? Are . . Are you pregnant?!" I smacked his arm and frowned at him.

"No! Why . . Why would you think that?"

"Hmm you're right, you're not as pretty as the other girls around Seoul." I gasped at his hurtful comment.

"SAMCHON!!" I pouted.

He laughed and pinched my cheeks. "I'm kidding. My niece is the most beautiful woman in Seoul and nobody can beat her." I smiled at his comment and playfully hit his arm again.

"Yah! I said something nice!" He said and rubbed his red arm. I giggled. "I know." He gasped in disbelief and shook his head at me.

"So, what is it? What's your problem that you're so worried about." I sighed and shook my head. Maybe I shouldn't. I guess it's best this way.

"Nevermind. It's . . It's nothing samchon. I'll come back during the weekend. I won't be able to work since I have things to take care of. Bye Yesung samchon." With that, I jumped down from the stool and walked out to the front of the shop, where I spotted Sehun staring at some paintings I painted.

"Hey. Sorry you had to wait so long for me. You could've just gone without me." He shook his head and faced me with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Naw~ I'd rather wait then be surrounded by my fan girls. Let's go now, we're almost late." I looked at my wrist watch and nodded my head as I grabbed my book bag from the couch.

"Let's go." We walked out of the shop and went straight towards our school.








 

"HYOYEON!!!" I turned around to be tackled by a worried some Jessica as we both stumbled backwards due to the heavy force of the tackle.

"Oh Hyoyeon, where have you've been? I've called and texted. Why didn't you pick up? Are you hurt? Did something happen to you? Are-" I interrupted her by placing my finger across . I bowed to the passerbys and dragged Jessica towards the lockers, clearing the path of the hallway.

"Sica, I'm fine. See." I twirled around to show her I was fine.

"Then what happened? Tell me everything." She worriedly asked.

"Umm meet me after school at our usual place. I promise you, I'll explain everything. As of now, I have class. See you soon." I hugged her and walked to the art room on the first floor.










 

"Hyoyeon!" I twirled around to see some guy running towards me. A guy with black hair, tan skin, and a perfect body - I could tell through his tight shirt he's wearing, I'm not a ert - stopped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter