~1~

Kidnapped for Marriage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing beside my bed. I groaned as I lazily reached up to turn it off. I opened my eyes and sighed. Another day of school and another time of loud shouting and squealing. Yes, as can you tell many girls at my school tend to scream and shout over a bunch of boys -- The kingkas of University of Seoul called EXO. The famous/popular kids in school that every girl wants and that every boy envies. It’s just like High school all over again.

 

It’s so annoying how everybody acts around them. I mean seriously, what’s so special about them in the first place? Is it because they’re daddy is probably, oh I don’t know, one of the most famous business owner of SME all around the world? Or is it because they’re handsome to begin with? I honestly don’t blame them though. In fact I have to admit that they’re pretty handsome and plus some of them were somewhat my friends in elementary school, but then again It’s annoying to the point that my ears bleed.

 

Moving aside from that, I started to get dress for school. Pulling out my white plain v-neck shirt, paired with black tights along with my jean jacket vest and a pair of black converse. I quickly slipped it all on and walked out with my canvas rucksack backpack.

 

After I walked out, I head towards the bus station and waited for my bus to arrive. I plugged in my headphones and observed the streets of Seoul. The streets weren’t busy as always but it was nice to see some changes once in awhile. Finally, after waiting for 20 minutes, my bus finally arrived. I walked in and sat beside Jungri, a 50 year old widow, who is always bring in fuji apples every time we meet. We would chit-chat until it was close to my destination. I learned that she was an only child back then and now she is living with her grandchildren, since she’s a widow. I really wished I met Mr. Sung before he passed away. I feel sorry for her that she had to go through that. Just like my mother.

 

As the bus stopped a few blocks away from my school, I bid goodbye to Jungri and walked out of the bus. The building is extremely enormous, that for 2 whole months I got lost finding my way around -not kidding. The building is limestone-ish sediment with a cute water fountain exactly at the center of the front lawn. You know like those american schools where it’s an all boys or girls school. Something like that but this is better than that, except the fact that there is way too many popular kids in our school. I don’t even know why their popular in the first place. Who made up the word “popular” always? So many questions with little answers. I’ll never know.




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

Once I arrived, I took a sharp turn to the left to avoid the screaming fangirls coming my way. Ah~ yes, the famous EXO has arrived to the U of S. To avoid this chaotic place, I quickly ran to my first class on the third floor, which is pre-calc. My second first favorite subject.

 

As I walked in, I found my best friend, Jessica, with her boyfriend -also popular- Donghae, sitting together while taking pictures as for me, I’m here all myself, being a lonely third wheeler. Don’t you just hate it when you become a third wheeler. It big time.

 

“Hey sica!” I yelled from across the room. She didn’t glance up at me but she just continued to take more pictures as I made my way towards the couple.

 

“Hey, you’re pretty early today. Why’s that?” She asked me. I took out my things and neatly placed them on my desk.

 

I sighed. “I’m early because I ran here while trying to avoid the “most” popular kids in school and their fangirls.” I rolled my eyes and opened my math book to chapter 6. Jessica nodded and hummed at me in response. She knew who I was talking about.

 

“I understand.” She turned to me with a serious expression. “Are you ever going to talk to him again?” I flinched by the sudden question. Why? Because this person that she’s talking about is none other than Kyungsoo, now known as D.O. Kyungsoo -or should I say D.O.- and I have been friends since elementary school. We use to do everything together when were we little but ever since High school, that’s when he started to change. He made better friends and he hung out with them more. When I say “them” I meant EXO. That’s why in the very beginning, when I mentioned about them before and how I added that some of them used to my friends with me, well there you have it. That’s why I don’t talk or interact with them. It’s like they’re a famous boy band or like the F4 but instead or 4 make that 12. Weird, right? I know. If you were in my shoes, you’ll probably feel the same way, unless you’re boy crazy, then yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter