Even if we're apart

What time is it? It's 2PM

Nichkhun's POV 

One day, while filming WGM, Victoria came to the JYP building to find me. When I was told that she was in the lobby, I rushed out of the dance studio and accidentally bumped into Ji Hyun, who was carrying many song files. The files fell onto the floor and I quickly bent down to pick them up. She stopped me, and in a low voice pleaded, "Stop Nichkhun sshi. I'll pick it up myself, you go ahead." I hadn't seen her in a while, and her appearance shocked me. She had gotten a new stylish hair cut, and now wore more designer clothes. Her skin also looked more radiant than before, but more obvious than all that was the fact that her eyes had become dull, and without life. She also didn't look like she smiled anymore. 

As per her request, I stood up and turned to go, but not before asking, "Are you okay, Ji Hyun?" She didn't look at me and turned away, ignoring my question. I sighed and walked to the lobby to find Victoria. All the way I was thinking about how Ji Hyun had lost all her liveliness and natural beauty, as was the occupational hazard in becoming a kpop artiste. 

Ji Hyun's POV 

My heart lurched a little when I heard Nichkhun's question but I forced myself to continue walking as per normal. I knew that he had seen through my facade but what else could I do but to continue pretending that everything was fine? I was too busy to do anything else anyway. My schedule was filled to the brim with songwriting classes, recordings for my new album, interviews and above all, Japanese classes. Thinking about all my new burdens suddenly made me miss Nichkhun, with an intensity that seemed rekindled after bumping into him. I really missed having him as my solid rock, my comforter, the person whom I could rant or cry to. I missed him to the extent that I thought my heart would burst. Without hesitation I turned around again, hoping to see him still standing there, hoping that I could run into his arms without a care in the world, but he wasn't there. He had left. All the emotion that I had felt in the past 5 minutes drained out of me, I just felt very very tired, even though it was just the start of the day. I shook myself back into reality and forced myself to focus. I had a long day ahead of me. 

As I was thinking, I was walking in a daze, completely unaware of my surroundings, until I saw someone in front of me. I looked up, surprised, and gasped loudly when I saw that it was Khun. "What...what are you doing here? Weren't you...didn't you leave?" He didn't answer me, but simply asked me, "Why did you look for me?" I was speechless, no words could form in my head. Without warning he hugged me tightly. For a moment I couldn't react and resist but when I had control over my limbs again, I found that I didn't want to. "You fool, you big big fool. I missed you, you cruel girl, I missed you so much and I know you missed me too. Have you been eating? You lost so much weight." At this he let me go and examined me. "Khun let's not, not here, what about Victoria?" He shook his head. "There's nothing about Victoria because you are the only girl I care about, Ji Hyun. And these past few weeks have been like hell for me, knowing that we're both suffering but can't do anything about it. Well, even if we're apart, our hearts will always be together. We can get through this together, and we only need to last till after WGM. Look at Taec, he fearlessly asked Chan Yeong to marry him and even had a press conference to announce that. Needless to say, he got Boss Park's unwilling approval. If we're willing to be fearless, we can conquer all the obstacles." I wanted to raise a question but before I could say it he continued. "If you don't mind, you can go to another entertainment company. I have connections in both SM and YG, the top 2 entertainment companies in Korea, if you want, I can help you arrange a transfer. Everything is possible as long as we believe in it." 

The conviction with which he spoke touched me, and all my questions answered, I slowly nodded. We hugged again, and he softly whispered in my ear, "Even if we're apart, everything will be okay, we'll be together in the end. Answer my calls and texts okay Ji Hyun?" He let me go and smiled charmingly. "I really have to go now, so keep in touch, fighting, and I love you!"