Classic

What time is it? It's 2PM

One day late but Blessed Christmas everyone! :D 

Heun Hye's POV 

I wrote another song today, while Chan Yeong wrote the lyrics. It was for a new project, involving Boss Park, Suzy, Taecyeon and Wooyoung. (IKR the dream high cast) It was a tough song to write, mainly because Chan Yeong took a long time to come up with the concept and I had no idea how these 4 voices would fit in together. Once we decided on the concept Classic though, everything came together like magic. 

Relaxing in my red swivel chair, I listened as Chan Yeong briefed the artistes on the flow of the song. I set up the sound system as they entered the recording studio. After signalling to them, I pressed 'play' and counted down for them, cuing them in when necesary. Taecyeon opened the song, with his deep soulful voice, creating the perfect atmosphere. Next came Wooyoung, who looked adorably nervous while singing the song, not wanting to affect the progress of the project. The song was going well so far and when his part was over I gave him a thumbs-up. He winked back charmingly, which suddenly caused my chest to flutter. My face turned red and I looked down at the song sheet, trying to concentrate on directing. It was Boss Park's turn and as he sang I stared at the lyrics, the words suddenly speaking to me. "Every time our eyes meet, every time I hear your voice, I can feel happiness that can't be hidden wash over me." Was it just me or did that just describe me right now? My mind completely drifted from the recording as I pondered about it. Heart fluttering=Happy? Hmm.... 

All of a sudden, the room became silent and I looked up, shocked. Everyone in the room was staring at me, Wooyoung and Taecyeon rather amusedly, while the others had a mix between shock and anger(Chan Yeong). Chan Yeong's hand was on the stop button. I laughed nervously, "Guys haha why did you stop? We should have kept going, it was pretty go--" "Um Unnie, I'm sorry but I wasn't sure how to sing my part and when I asked you didn't answer so..." An abashed Suzy replied meekly. 

oh. oops. I facepalmed mentally and apologised profusely, promising that it would never happen again. When we stopped for a break Wooyoung came over to me, doubled up with laughter. "HAHAHAHA Heun Hye you're hilarious! What were you thinking about so deeply?" He bumped against me playfully, and though I used to bump him back, this time I suddenly felt embarrased again and my cheeks became flushed at the contact. He noticed my abnormal response and was going to ask me about it but Chan Yeong, always the dictator, ordered us back to work. 

Even when I had reached home, I couldn't stop thinking about all the different feelings I had started developing recently about Wooyoung. I started to list them down, as if to find a reason behind it, when I suddenly realised what I had before me, a receipe for a classic love story. 

I was in love.

References to the lyrics of 'Classic' taken from here: 

 http://www.kpoplyrics.net/jyp-taecyeon-wooyoung-suzy-classic-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2oZCjYbo3