Move On

What time is it? It's 2PM

Junsu's POV 

Due to our busy schedule, I didn't have much time to talk to Minyeon to find out how she was feeling. Even Taecyeon didn't have time to go home and hang out with her. A growing worry nagged at me as I texted her but got no reply. Finally, one day, I saw her in JYP just as she was coming in to do make up for Miss A's comeback performance. She was walking blindly, literally, as she nearly walked into a pillar. I pulled her away just in time and for a moment she just stood there stunned at my sudden appearance. "Oppa, whoa when did you come here? And thanks haha, got to go!" As she turned away I grabbed her wrist. "Minyeon, are you okay? Khun told me what you said to him and I'm very proud of you for making this decision but why haven't you been answering my texts? Or anyone's texts for that matter." She shook her head, all the while maintaining a brave smile. "I'm fine Oppa, I...I am managing. I already forgot Khun anyway. I really have to go now see you around!" She made a quick exit as I sighed in despair. 

From my own experience, it definitely wasn't easy to get over a heartbreak especially for a long time crush. 

 

Minyeon's POV 

It's getting harder to hide my emotions from everyone else, especially as my heart is breaking more each day. I'm constantly reminded of Khun, be it when I see the smiley post its in my drawer that he used to paste on my desk occasionally, or when I see the polaroids in my wallet that I had taken with him when we went to Cabi Bay together. I was really going crazy from all the emptiness and pain I felt in my heart. I had started locking myself away from the rest of the world and the only times I would leave my room was when I had to go to work. Taecyeon and I lived apart from my parents, and as he came home from the dorm rarely, most of the time I lived by myself. 

 

Ji Hyun's POV 

In the time that I've been working at JYP, I became quite close friends with both Heun Hye and Minyeon. Minyeon and I used to cross paths quite a lot, and when we found out that we had graduated from the same university, we bonded even more. However, I haven't been seeing her around recently and she had stopped replying all my texts. Needless to say, I became rather worried about her. When I tried to ask Khun about her, he became evasive and avoided the question. After a while though, I had new things to worry about. 

Boss Park asked to see me one day in his office. When I arrived, Ryu Byung was seated there, a wide grin on her face. Straight away, Boss Park handed me an envelope. Nervously, I opened it, to find a ... contract. It was a contract signing me on to JYP entertainment, as a solo artiste. I stood there silently for a moment, my brain reeling to absorb the information. I was just a back up dancer and now I was being offered a contract? I said about as much to him but he smiled as he shook his head. "You're extremely talented at dancing, Ji Hyun, and from what I heard from your fellow colleagues, you sing beautifully too. I'll think you have massive potential, that you can develop into an artiste like IU." I blushed from the praise but I persisted. "Are there...are there any clauses in this contract?" Boss Park's smiled waned a little, and his face took on a strict look. It scared me. "Well, yes, there is one tiny thing. There is a dating clause, JYP artistes cannot date each other. I heard about your relationship with Khun, so if you accept my offer, you will have to break up with him." My mouth open in shock, I tried to protest but Boss Park charged on. "I hope you know what to do Ji Hyun, and that you won't sacrifice your future to continue to be with Khun. You know that he just entered WGM, so if you persist on being with him, you will be causing him to break the rule of WGM, which is to not date anyone else during the filming period, not to mention killing the dreams of millions of fans and greatly embarassing Victoria, his WGM wife. If you accept my offer, you'll get to live your dreams and his position in the show will be secure, allowing him to become more successful. Rest assured that if you dare to reject me, I will make sure you will never get a job in the entertainment industry again. Make the right choice Ji Hyun. It's time you move on, both from your back up dancer job, and from Khun." 

 

Minyeon's POV 

Ji Hyun came to my house today suddenly, she appeared white-faced and she looked like she was close to tears. Straight forwardly she asked, "Do you like Khun?" I was startled for a moment but I quickly remembered that she was dating Khun and forced my words out. "No...no...t anymore. Why?" She held my hands in hers. "Please take care of him for me. Share his joys and sorrows with him, be it as a friend or as a lover." "What about you?" I asked worriedly. Something about what she was saying and her expression scared me. "I'm going to move on, both in my career and...from him. I'm sorry for asking you to do this, but I'm begging you, please love him in place of me."