Comeback when you hear this song

What time is it? It's 2PM

Junsu’s POV

Taecyeon woke up in an unusually good mood today, if the way he shook me awake at 6am indicated anything. Ever since his breakup with Chan Yeong, he had been super un-energetic, lifeless in fact. He did everything mechanically and even his raps had been purely rhythmic. Today however, he was even singing in the shower! Something definitely was up.

 

Chan Yeong’s POV

I received a mysterious text message from Taecyeon today. For about a week after our breakup, he had been texting me sorry messages and calling me. I refused to answer any of them. However, this one simply read, “Check under the piano chair after work today.” Controlling my curiosity, I forced myself to stay focused on work and not check the chair until the day ended. Once Heun Hye left the room, I ran to the chair and felt under it. There was a CD. On it there was a note, saying “Put this CD into your car stereo.” 

 

Obediently, once I got into the car, I put the CD in. I pressed play nervously, and the first thing I heard was Taecyeon’s heartfelt message. “Chan Yeong, this song is for you. Please, comeback to me when you hear this song.” It was a song that I didn’t recognize, undoubtedly written by Taecyeon. The song touched me so much, so much so that I was sure of his repentance, his awareness of his mistake, and most, that he loved me. I was so enthralled by Taecyeon’s song that I hadn’t even left the parking lot.

 

All of a sudden, the car door opened, and Taecyeon himself appeared! I couldn’t help but smile when I saw him. He was adorably clad in a plain white shirt and he held a huge bouquet of sunflowers. Lying on the top of the sunflowers, there was a beautiful heart-shaped necklace sitting on top of it. I clasped it in my hands, only then realizing that it was only half of a heart. I looked up at him questioningly, before he revealed a necklace that he was wearing, the other half. “A symbol that we’ll be together, forever.” He reached for my necklace and when he brought the necklaces together, they clicked and joined, forming a heart. “When a couple is formed, two hearts will beat together as one. This,” gesturing to the heart, “is our heart.” Tears brimmed at my eyelids before falling down, one at a time. I looked away, was I ready to get back together with Taecyeon? After all the heartache I’ve experienced during our breakup, I didn’t want to experience it ever again. His hand gently my face while he wiped away my tears. “Will…will we really be alright again? I don’t think I could stand losing you again…” I softly asked. “It will be…I promise you, as long as we are in this together, our love will withstand all obstacles.” Pulling me into a hug, Taecyeon whispered in my ear, “I’m never letting you go, not again. I love you.”

 

The rest of the night was a beautiful beautiful dream. I was so happy to be with Taecyeon again, that I had a stupid smile on my face the whole night. He brought me to the beach, even packed food for us to have a nighttime picnic there. It was awfully romantic, with the cool sea breeze and the still warm sand. Taecyeon was staring fixedly at the gentle waves when I took his hand. I fit my hand into his and sighed contently. “It’s been a while since I’ve held this hand, I’ve missed it. I’ve missed you.” I looked up into his dark, beautiful eyes, which were now glossy. “I’ve missed you too.” At that his arms went around me comfortably and we just sat staring at the starry, starry sky.

 

“I’m never going to leave again, I promise you Taec.”