Time For Change (While not a song it is the name of an album!)

What time is it? It's 2PM

Minyeon's POV 

Even though I had decided not to pursue Nichkhun romantically, no matter what, Ji Hyun had entrusted him to me. Once I heard the news about her upcoming debut, I rushed to JYP to look for Nichkhun, to ask him how he was doing. The scene that greeted me surprised me considerably. 

Just as I entered the lobby of JYP, I saw Ji Hyun heading towards the elevators, while Nichkhun was coincidentally walking towards the lobby, passing her along the way. I held my breath, wondering what would happen next. There ought to have been some awkwardness, or even flashes of sadness as they passed each other but surprisingly, there was none. They walked right past each other, that was a fact, but what they did in between amused me. Without anyone noticing (well except my keen eyes which were fixed on them) their hands touched as they walked past each other. Nichkhun squeezed Ji Hyun's hand warmly for a split second and let go, never stopping his walk. She didn't stop walking as well, and they both looked completely normal, as if nothing had happened, except for the playful twinkle in Nichkhun's eyes. When he found me in the lobby I shook my head at him and chuckled. "I see that your relationship has been mended. That was pretty fast, considering the gravity of the situation. But what about Ji Hyun's contract?" 

He explained his happy resolution with Ji Hyun over coffee at the JYP cafe. I was very happy for them, and secretly very relieved that I had chosen to do the right thing after all. I did have lingering feelings for him, but I believed that the feelings would disappear over time. After all, as Junsu oppa had texted me in the morning, it was time for change. 

Thinking about Oppa made me remember once again how he had played a crucial role in helping me to stand up again. He also had made me consider a lot of things in my life, even things like my career. With all the happy moving on quotes that he kept sending me, I had started to wonder about my potential as an artist. All my life I had considered being a full time artist impossible, so I had chosen a close job, a make-up artist. But these few days I had thought of taking a long-term holiday, just going to a sunny country like Florida and refreshing myself. When Junsu oppa heard of my plans, he encouraged me and even suggested me to pursue my passion. When I went upstairs to work I worked mechanically, just repeating the same make-up techniques that I had learnt and practiced over and over again. All of a sudden I realised that I had lost the excitement and passion for make up that I had started out with. I knew immediately then, that it was time for change.

 

Haha if anyone has noticed a lot of the romantic stuff I put here (especially for Khun X Ji Hyun) are inspired by the heirs! ^^ Great show hehe xD