✘ Where should I start...

The best is yet to be ♥

When I woke up and I was in the McDonalds.Also DongWoon was there.
''Umm..''-me

''Now,didn't you promise something?Do I really need to come and check you every day if you've eaten??'' Ahh...That really..

''It wasn't my fault.''

''Oh really?So who's fault was that?'' And I pointed to YoSeob.

''Me?What did I do?''

''You grabbed my hand while I was heading to McDonalds to eat.And you walked so fast,so my head started to hurt.''

DongWoon looked at YoSeob with...Not very angry face but kinda..Disappointed face.

''Well...I had a couple of things to say..''-YoSeob.

''Couple of things?Man,can't you just talk without hurting her and..Oh gosh,you knew her head wasn't in the best condition right then,huh?''

''I did..I just...''

''You just didn't think at all as usual,right?''-Silence.

''Well,let's just forget about it,cause I'm really hungry.DongWoon,can you please go and order me one cheese burger?''

''Me?''He was kinda suprised.

''Yeah you.Cause they  say they don't have any or he just won't go, when I'm gonna ask,I already know it.'' And I looked at YoSeob.He kinda smiled...

''Are you serious?Isn't this weird?Why not help someone??''-DongWoon

''It is,but you know..Some people just...are like that.Anyways,just forget it and get me a cheese burger,ok?'' I smiled to him.

''Aish..Okay.''

And he went.We sat in silence for a couple of seconds until YoSeob spoke.

''Can you come to our apartment tomorrow?''

''Why?I should not go there,someone who's from there said he doesn't want me to see me ever again but the thing is...He lives there.So it's going to be kinda difficult,I don't think I can do it.''

''But you said you're not gonna do it what I ask you to do anyway,so what's the problem?'' What is he thinking...

''Hey,do you think I'm your slave?You can order me around?Tomorrow I don't want to see you,the day after tomorrow I want so you,better write down which day you should be extra careful not to appear front of me??Like that??I've no itention to come.'' Yeah,I was mean.But he was also mean.But still..Maybe this one was too much?I don't know.I just felt I wanted to say everything back to him.

''Okay,then just..go to the park which is near to our house.''

''Why I need to do that?Seriously,if you have anything to say,say it now.I have time.''

''No..I..Can't.''

''Why not?''

''Because...Here's a person...That shouldn't hear this.'' I just looked at him.It's DongWoon right?Why he can't hear that?Because he will yell at YoSeob?YoSeob is afraid once again?I'm sure he's gonna say me again like a thousand times that I should disappear.Aish...I already know it.

''OKAYYYY,I'll come.But make sure you make it quick.''

''Thank you..''

Thank you??Tssshhh...What a guy.We sat a little more in a silence and then DongWoon came with my burger.

''Here,I ordered 2 burgers,cause look how small this one is!!''  I laughed...

''Thank you,Bunny.''

''Bunny?'' He asked.

And also YoSeob looked at me with very weird face.

''Well..Yeah.Cause I thought really hard how I should call you but then..When I thought of you and the first thing was food,burger and then I thought it would be weird to say burger,so..Burger--->Bunny.You're also funny and cute too,like bunnys so..Why not?''

''Funny and cute????Him?Plllleeaaseee...''  YoSeob
 What the hell was thaaattt..

''Why not?''    I asked,cause I was really suprised.

''Yeeeaaah Seobie?Why not?''-DongWoon.

''Cause you're not!'' YoSeob said.

''How can you say like that to your  friend!!??Seriously...What's wrong with you lately...'' Said DongWoon, but he seemed to take it as a joke,he didn't upset at all.

''Nothing is wrong with me.It's you guys who think like that!!!So something is wrong with you,not me!''

He seemed a little upset when he said that..But not that much too.But he just..walked away.I just looked at him with the same face that he looked at me at that night.

''Something is really wrong with me?Not him?''-DongWoon

''Of course not.Maybe he's just....Having some problems that he's not telling you.''  Problems..I also wonder what are these...

''But I'm his friend,I think he would have told me if there was something that bad.Something like that haven't happened before you know.''

''I don't know either..But I think you'll know someday.''  

We sat there for a little time,until I finished eating my burgers and then we started to go out.But after I stood up,my head started to spin around.So DongWoon asked me if I need some help,I said no,but of course he helped.But then YoSeob came out of nowhere.

''Hey,give me her.I bring her home.''

''You know where she lives?''-DongWoon.

''Yes.''

''You do??''-me

He looked back to me with a weird face.


''I do.''  How he knows that??Okay...weird.

''Okay,then...Take her.'' And I started to go with YoSeob.Again,after a long silence YoSeob talked.

''Now...Where do you live?''    Whaaaaaaaaaattttttt....

''You're kidding me right?'' Silence.

''You said you know where I live.''

''I know I did.''

''So how you don't know now?Lost your memory?''

''Aish,I just wanted to take you home.''

''You....you...what?''

''DongWoon is....weird... sometimes.Who knows what he would have done with you if...he would have taken you to the apartment again.''

Do you believe yourself????Are you kidding me..

''So now I see how VERY good friends you guys are.You seem to know him very well.''

''Kinda.''  He doesn't even take it back??What a guy....

''Okay,whatever.Can you tell me now the things that you had to say tomorrow?DongWoon's gone you know.''-silence.

''Hkhm...umm...Okay.''  But he still didn't say anything.So we walked a lot.I don't think we were heading to my place at that moment so I asked where are we going.He said I'll see.I could struggle myself down and stuff but I kinda trusted him and hoped his not gonna hurt me or yell at me again,so I accepted with this answer.We arrived at this coffee bar where I first met him.He put me sit on the chair and went to order something.Then he came back with two coffees.

''Here.'' He gave me the coffee.

''Thank you...''He also sat down and drinked his coffee.

''Now..where should I start..''