✘The accident.

The best is yet to be ♥

He stood there without saying anything for a while.

''Heyheyheyheyyyyy,what's wrong?'' I heard him,cause one of my headphones had fallen off.But I just kept crying,I mean...You maybe don't have no idea how great it was to hugg somebody and just cry at that moment.But I think you know.

''Huh?'' He asked again. ''Tell me what's wrong.''   But I still didn't answer.I mean,I was even too shocked and out of breath to say something.
But then he pushed me away,held my shoulders and looked at me.

''Tell me what's wrong.'' He said again. I just looked to his eyes and felt how my warm tears are falling down.I felt so cold and,just about to faint,I just...shaked all over my body.

''Well..'' I tried to say something but my voice was gone.So I tried again. ''Hkhm,I...'' But usless.My voice was totally gone.So I showed him with my hands that I can't speak.

''Ohh..Well,umm..Let's go inside.I see you've already cought a cold.Come.'' So he opened the door and we went upstairs.

''I make you a tea.'' He said.

And I wanted to ask which tea he's gonna make cause I already suffered today because of that...tea what the wzzup man gave me.I bet it was orange tea,cause I have an allergy of oranges. But unfortunately I had no idea how to ask that with my hands,so I just hoped the best.
 I sat down and looked out of the window.The window was huge.So..We were really high and,I tried to stay away from the window.But it was really cold and foggy day and I really felt like it's the worst day of my life.Abviously it's not,I mean..Of course it's not.There has been much worst days than this.Like....The day I...OH GREAT,now I'm also gonna think about him again and now I'm gonna cry again.It's not the worst but sure VERY bad day.
I saw him coming.

''Hey,here's your tea.'' He said and gave me the tea.I just smiled back,since I couldn't thank him.But I was still a little afraid of that tea so I pointed to the tea and made a face like I'm asking which tea it is.Fortunately he understood me.

''Oh,that's apple.Is that alright?'' I nodded. So we drank the tea.

''So..I know you can't speak but..Can you tell me somehow what happened?''  Somehow...How's that somehow...And then I remembered the newspaper that I saw under his pillow and thought that ,that's the only way to explain it to him.So I stood up and showed him to follow me.
When we got front of their bedroom I showed him to not get angry of me.Cause..I was afraid that...He might get angry that I use this newpaper(remember him that accident again) and...That I know where it is.Well..I still hoped it's there,if not then...Too bad.
He accepted and we walked into their bedroom.I went up to his bed.

''Heyhey,why are you..'' I didn't listen him and just continued.Finally I got up there and took his pillow..But it wan't there.Oh right..It was under the mattress not under the pillow.So I found it.I went back down and showed him the picture and then me.

''My parents and....You?Eh?'' Nonono...Sssh...So I showed again that picture,then I showed myself and showed ----> Dead.

''Ohh...Your parents got dead?'' I nodded.  ''Oh I'm so sorry..'' I shaked my head and showed 10.

''10?Oh!10 years ago?'' I nodded again.

''Oh that's...Weird...My parents died 10 years ago too.'' What a coinsidence...I asked him a piece of paper and pen.When I got them I started to write.

''What was your mom and dads name?'' I wrote. 

After he said their names,I was totally shocked.So I just sat down.

''What's wrong?'' He asked.

That's not possible...what the heck...It's just not possible.I just took my stuff and ran out of there.And as usual in a hurry I didn't notice that there was an elevator.When I was downstairs I saw other B2ST members.I quickly bowed to them and then ran out.

''Hey Du...!!!'' I heard them screaming. I just ran thinking that it's not possible.It's just not possible.As usual I ran to that park and I just..Wanted to scream so much.This can't be true..Really.



YoSeobs POV


What the hell...She just ran out like that?I wonder what's wrong...And how is this bounded to my parents accident??I hope she's still alright..

''Heyy Seobieee,what's up with DumDum?We..Umm...So her downstairs,she ran to the park. ...Why?''

''Park?Really?'' Oh she ran to the park,i should go and look for her,this can't go on like this or else I'm really going crazy.I just took my jacket and went to put on my shoes.

''Hey,where are you going now?And what the hell is going on in here?'' DooJoon asked.

''Umm..Well,I kinda have the same question as you so I'm gonna find it out..Anyeong.'' And I ran out.

When I got out I felt really cold.I only took my jacket and...I couldn't think that it's so cold here...So I started to run to the park.As soon as I got there I saw somone standing there and watching the sea.

(Yeah,I forgot that the park and also the house was kinda situated next to sea)


Her POV


So I stood there and tried to get my voice back,cause I needed to make a call.

''Hmm,hkhm..Hkhm...'' Finally It came back. 

''Aaah..'' I just breathed out.But then I heard someones steps.I looked behind and it was YoSeob.


''Hey.'' He said.He didn't seem to be angry,but worried. I just looked at him and thought....How am I gonna say this..

''Look,YoSeob...What...I say now,may not be true,but it really makes sense and...I also think it is true.''

''Oh you've got your voice back.'' He smiled. ''But...Okay..''

''Umm...I..'' I took a deep breath and...

''Aaaah,I can't do it...really.''

''Do what?Hey...Please tell me,I'm already dying.'' And I looked at him again.Only thinking of it made my tears falling again.They falled and falled..

''Hey..'' He tried to say something again but I cut his words.

''I think you're my brother.'' Oh my heart was pumping so hardly and I only waited his reaction but he stayed quiet.

''W-w-w....What?'' He finally asked.Yeah of course,I knew he's not gonna believe it.

''I think you're my brother.'' I reapeated my words.I saw him swallow.

''Ummm...Why?I mean...where do you take it?''

''Well,actually half-brother.But still...Umm..Seems like we had the.. same dad.''

''Same dad?I never got along with him,cause he wasn't...Home..that much..''

''Yeah,same here.'' I saw his amazed face.Of course he was shocked.

''You lived in Seoul?All your life,till he died?''I asked to not hold this silence.

''Yeah,I did.''

He did..then it's obvious that he cheated his...wifes.
He just sat to the bench.I sat next to him.

''My boyfriends plane fell down..I came here,left everything behind.Then I got some paparazzys...Then I met a strange man that said he's my friend.Then I got to know that my real parents are dead,exept my sister and...Now...You're my brother.'' After I said that there was a long silence.

''I'm really sorry to hear all this saddness that's in your life...If I can help some..''

''Nono,forget it..''

''But..''

''I said forget it..It will hurt when I talk about this..''

And the silence came again.

''So what to do now?'' He asked.But then we heard other boys voices.

''Heyyy,here you are.'' Said DooJoon.

''Anyeong DumDum.'' Said DongWoon.

''We were so curious when we saw you from the window that we just had to come.So...What's going on?'' Asked HyunSeung.

I looked at YoSeob and then down again.

''Since now on....We are brother and sister.'' Said YoSeob.

Of course they thinked for a while and then..

''Eeeeeh?Who ''we'' you're talking about?'' Asked GiKwang.

''Babo...Is there any girls around exept her?'' He said.

So they all just stared at us...I wish I could hear what they were thinking.