✘Hey.

The best is yet to be ♥

''Hey guys..You can't just take me with you like that.I had an appointment.'' 

''But he didn't seem to be annoyed of that we lend you.'' DooJoon said.

''Lend?Since when can people lend me?'' I asked but i also joked.I didn't mean to say it like I was angry or smth.

''Ummm...Well..Then we just.Aaaah it doesn't matter!You just came with us.Come on..We haven't seen you like forever.'' DooJoon added.

''Yeah...I'm actually really glad to see you.Really.I feel like everything's okay now.''

''It wasn't before?'' DongWoon asked.

''It was hard.Now it seems easier.It SEEMS,I'm not saying it is easier.I hope it IS easier though.''

''Okay...I kinda didn't get what you just said,but it's ok..I think.'' Dongwoon said again.

''I said It was hard after being away from you guys for so long time and now I feel better.Understand?''

''Yeah.That's way more better sentence than the other one.'' He said and laughed.

''You babo..''

''Where you wanna go?'' DooJoon asked.

''Why you ask me?You took me with you.You should know where to go.'' I said and smiled.

I looked at YoSeob and his head was realying on cars window and he looked outside.He seemed unhappy or tired.I'm not sure,but he wasn't happy for sure.Looking a while at YoSeob I totally didn't hear what DooJoon said so others woke me up.

''Hey!!''

''Aaah...Eemm..What did you say?''

''I asked would you like to go to the beach?For a walk and maybe a litlle...campfire??'' DooJoon said again.

''Oh.That would be wonderful.''
______________________________

''Come on DumDum!'' I heard them But I was still looking for my jacket.It was just freezing.But I couldn't find it,so I just ran after them.
I saw how YoSeob was being a little separaited from others again and it worried me.But I wasn't brave enough to go and ask cause he wasn't being really nice these last times.I mean..I was kinda scared of him.Who knows what he will say or maybe he will get angry or smth..I better stay away.
So I just hoped that others are gonna ask him why he's being like that,but suprisingly they didn't ask.It was weird for me cause usually they always ask if they see other guys being...weird.
They all started to make a campfire,so I decided to walk a little,cause I was really cold.I climbed up to the mountain which wasn't really high.There were a lot of stones so I almost fell many, many times.It was so peaceful up there.I could hear their loud voices up there,which seemed at that moment so quiet.So I was like in my own bubble.But it didn't last long cause someone came there.

''Aren't you cold?'' He asked.

''I...Am.'' 

He smiled to me,raised his eyebrows so his face seemed extremely cute and friendly.And then he gave me a jacket.He didn't seem to take it off,so he already had it before he came here.Cause he already wore a jacket.

''Can I ask something?'' And I took him the jacket.

''Sure.'' He nodd and raised his eyebrows again.

''Why do you carry an extra jacket with you?''

He giggled while covering his mouth with his fisted hand.I only looked at him and also raised my eyebrow to show him that he still has a question to answer.
And then he suddenly went so serious.

''I don't.'' He said.I looked at him with a confusing face and he started to giggle again.

''I just saw you from my motel window.I thought you may need it.'' He said while smiling.
I can't explain this but...He just had a good energy.I felt so good and..warm with him.

''Ohh..'' I started to look for the motel.It was in the right.A little white house which had huge windows.

''So..Are you a singer or smth?'' He asked.

''No...Why you think so?''

''Because that's the place where...Oh..You're with them?'' He pointed to B2ST.

''Yeah...How did you know?''

''I didn't.You're MaeRi?''He said while smiling cutely.

''Yeah..I am.How did you know that?????''

''I didn't...But I think they have been calling for you for a while..Cause they kinda..wave here.''He smiled again.

''Eh?''  I looked at them.And they were already coming to me.

''Oh yeah..I think I gotta go now.'' I gave him the jacket and ran away.

''Bye!!!''  I heard him yelling.

DongWoon saw me running to him so he stopped walking.

''Met a friend?'' He asked while we were walking back.

''Naaa,I just met him there.''

''Oh! Is he staying at the motel over there?''

''I think he is.''

He suddenly started to run and scream to him to wait for him.When he finally arrived up there,I saw them discussing over something and then they left together.
So I left too.

*DongWoons POV*

''Hey.''

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' he said.

''Are you staying over there?''

''Yeah.I am.''

''Do you know if there's still some places available?''

''I think so,cause I think I'm the only one in there right now.''

''Oh great!I'm gonna buy them then..Can you come with me?'' 

''Umm..Alright.''

We walked to the house and headed to buy the rooms.

''WHAT???6 places???''

''Yes,sir.There's only 3 more available rooms.''

''Aiish...What the..''

''One person can come with me.'' I heard him saying.

''Really?But..You already payed for 2 places right?''

''Yeah,since I didn't want stranger with me.But...It's okay.''

''THANK YOU!!''
____________________________

*MaeRi's POV*

It was good to take a shower after the cold evening outside.I still wondered what's wrong with YoSeob.He didn't speak a word while we ate dinner and took a walk together..Nothing.I wonder what is that thing that makes him like that.
After taking a shower I started to practise a speech for the new drama demonstration.I was so scared of it.

''I would especially like to thank..'' I said and then the guy I saw before, just stepped in.

''WHHHHAAATTTTT THE HELLL??'' I screamed to him.

''Yeah,what the hell?I thought they put some guy with me.''

''Oh...so you're the one I'm gonna share the room with?'' I asked.

''Yeah,seems so.'' He said while taking off his scarf and jacket.I smelled a strong perfume.

''I'm gonna take a shower now.'' He said and took off his watch.

''Ok..'' I started to put on my shoes to go out and talk with the guys why they put me together with a stranger and what more...with a man!?But then..I saw him again.This time without a shirt and he was peeking from the bathroom door.

''Oh,by the way...My name is JaeJoong.'' He said while smiling.The same smile again.So soft and warm.
I only looked at him with a weird face,cause...It was a little akward.

''For the complaining.'' He said.

''Complaining??''

''Yeah..You're not gonna ask them to change room?'' He said and I was suprised,like he reads my mind.And I felt a little weird, so just to show him that he's not right I said..

''No?Why should I?It's great in here.'' And smiled.

''Okay then.'' He raised his eyebrows again and made a little suprised face.  ''Wait for me.I'd like to talk to you later.'' He added.

''Talk??About what?''

''You'll see.Oh and is this your shower gel or something that smells so good in here?'' He asked and made that cute suprised or smth like that face again.

I only looked at him,made a confuse face and leaned my head a little to the left.

''Aaaah,never mind.'' And he closed to door.

That guy seemed more than energetic to me.Very friendly and sweet person.
I went to the terrace to breathe fresh air and I heard YoSeob and JunHyung talking.

''Hyung...I think you don't have any idea.Cause I don't even have any idea..'' Said YoSeob.

''I think I have some idea.But you won't get anything if you ignore her.'' -JunHyung. I listened really carefully.

''But I don't know what to say to her.She seems so...Adult.'' Is he talking about me???Then it's really amazying cause I also think he's become more an adult.

''You should just be you.Things aren't going their own ways if you try to be someone else.I know you would have a lot to say to her.''

''Hyung!!!'' I heard YoSeob screaming.  ''You're right!!! I'm gonna say RIGHT NOW everything I want to her!! Thanks hyung.''

''Don't come back too late!!!I want to get some sleep too!!'' I heard JunHyung screameing to him.And then I heard knocking on my door.
I went too look who it is and I saw it was YoSeob,so I just opened the door.  

''Hey.'' He said.

''Heyhey.''

''I...'' He definitely wanted to say something but he stopped.He stood there for a while and then went away.

I closed the door and thought what the heck was just that...And then I turned around and saw that guy front of me,only having his towel around him.

''Did he went because of me?You should call him back,I can leave too.'' He said while wiping his hair.

''Eeem...'' I scrached my head cause I didn't know either and I ran to the terrace again,hoping to hear something.

''Wow,that was quick.I told you to come back early but I didn't expect that early...I think it wasn't even 1 minute...''

''I really can't do this hyung.'' I heard YoSeob.

I went back to inside,closed the door and thought...I must really seem scary.I should do something...

''Hey...you..'' I forgot the guy's name.

''Me?'' He pointed to himself.

''Yeah you.''

''I have a name.And you know it.'' He smiled and put on his white t-shirt.

''Yeah but I forgot.Anyways..'' I wanted to continue my talking but he laughed again.And so cutely. So I just started all over again.

''Anyways..Do I look scary to you?''

''What??'' He asked while laughing again. ''You?'' He took his pants while giggling and went to bathroom again.

''Yeah...Me.''

''Yeah,you do.'' He screamed from the bathroom.

''I DOOO??''    ''Really,I do?'' I stood front of the bathrooms door,when suddenly it opened.

''YEEAAAHHH.You're just sooooo scary.BOOOOOOOOOoooo.'' He bowed front of me and his face was really close to mine.And as you may can guess,he was smiling again.He was like a sunshine,always happy and ready to go and do and live.

''Yaaaah!!I asked you seriously.Am I scary?''

''No.You're not scary.So calm down.'' He laughed and put together his clothes.

''Really?Honestly?Really really really honestly?Not lying?''

''Honestly.'' He smiled and went to bed.

I really wanted to believe his words.But I still thought he wasn't the right person who to ask this.I think he wouldn't think of anyone as a scary person.

''Now..Let's talk.'' He said,sat on his bed,ate his apple and smiled.