The best is yet to be ♥

Ok,so here it is.I said I would update last night but..I was writing and then my computer decided to turn off and I lost it all..So I was kinda angry and stuff,so I updated today!!
Also..These are the last days of this fic cause it's gonna find it's end soon and I'll start with the other one,where hopefully will not be so much drama.I want to thank you all for reading this and supporting me,I wouldn't have maked it without you.Thak you a lot and enjoyt the last chapters!<3
_________________________________________________________________________
''I'm hommeeee!!!'' I yelled after arriving home.

''Yayyyyyy!You got my ramyun,huh,huh?Right?Please tell me you got it.'' And she started to search the bags as a little puppy.

''Heyy,you're gonna clean this all up too!!''

''Yeayea,but...Where's my ramyun?'' She made her puppy eyes and seemed like she's gonna cry any minute.

''Well..''    ''Tadaaaaaaaa,here you go.'' I took it out of my pocket.

''Oh yay!Thanks sis.'' And she headed to the kitchen.

''Hkhm,miss.You have some things to clean up here.''

''Oh sorry,I'll clean it after eating,I'm sooooooo hungry.'' And she made her cute face again.

''Arrazzeo,arazzeo..'' I said and went upstairs to change my clothes.

When I arrived I saw there's already everything ready for me.

''JaeJoong...'' I took my payjamas and smiled.

I went back downstairs and saw my sister preparing her ramyun.

''What is this???It's all broken!!'' She suddenly yelled.

''Huh?''

''The ramyun!It's all broken!What did you do with this?''

''Don't complain,you have no idea how much sweat and blood I used to get it.So be happy.''

''Pss...''

''But hey sis..'' She started to talk again.

''Mm?''

''Today...You don't know what happened.''

''Yea,I sure don't know before you tell me..?''

''I ate my yogurt and I was really sure I closed the freezer.But then..I came back and it was opened.So I thought...Do you have ghosts in your house?''

''Umm..'' 

''But then I remembered I really didn't close it!!!! Hahaha,babo me! I cannot beliebe how weird I am after the accident.''

''Huh...You scared me..''

''Why?You...You really thought there was a ghost?'' She looked at me with her weird face. ''Hahahahahaaaa....Sis,you should be old enough to know that such things don't exist.'' She took her ramyun and headed to her room.  ''Night!''

''Night,night..''

I started to clean up after her.

''You should be old enough to know that such things don't exist!'' I imitated her.

''Huh!Don't make me laugh.You don't know anything,sis!''

And I went back upstairs to my bed,feeling a big headache.I layed down on my bed and the headache was about to kill me.

''Umm..MAERI!!!'' I heard her again.

''Ughhhhh,what now?'' I stood up and looked downstairs.

''T-t-t-there!It's there!!Oh my god!'' she ponited somewhere on the stairs.

I looked around what is she talking about until I found a class of water and tablets floating in the air.

''Umm...'' Okay..Now we're in trouble..What to do..What to do....????
So I walked on the stairs and pretended to not see it.I stood front of the glass of water and tablets and put my hands behind my back,so he could give them to me.

''What are you talking about??'' I moved slowly back to my bed,still holding them behind my back.

''There was...Just now...Oh my god,I'm seriously going crazy!!!THAT'S IT,I'm going to sleep.Good night.'' And she went quikly to her room.

''Whooh...That was close..''

____________________________________________________________________
*morning*

*Ring ring ring*

''Yoboseyo?'' I answered with my sleepy voice.

''Oh,did we wake you up?'' I understood it's HyunSeung.

''Mmm..Nono...Not at all..'' I lied.

''Oh,okay.Eee...Can you come to our concert tonight?''

''Again?''

''What do you mean again?You don't like to come?Fine.''

''Nono..That's not what I meant.Umm..What time?''

''About...2 hours.''

''Eeeeh?So early?They're usually in the evening,arent they?''

''Yeah but we want you here before...Our concert.''

''Before?Why?''

''Because...You see umm...We need your help.''

''Okayyyy....And?''

''There's...Our make-up girl is sick today and...We thought...you're also a girl...so...''

''That doesn't mean I know how to do make up for boys!!''

''Pleeeaaasseeee DumDum!Please,please,please.''

''That's just an excuse to see me right?''

''Well..''

''Blablabla,please,you're not gonna lie to me right?Like I would believe that there's no other make-up girls in the world!!! Fine.I'm coming.But you are responsible of what comes up from this.Cause I'm not good at that stuff.''

''Yay!!You're the best!''

''No HyunSeung...You guys are the best,have you forgotten?''

''Oh yeah,right.'' He corrected himself.

''Ok,I'm hanging up!''

''Mhm!The address is coming with the text message as usual!!''

''Yayaya,annyeong!''

So I went to get myself ready.

_____________________________________
*Later before the concert*

*knock,knock,knock*

''Come in!'' They all yelled.

''It's you again!'' YoSeob yelled before I could even greet the boys.

''I  knew it!!! I just knew it!''  Umm..Yeah,I was kinda confused.

''The last time I met you.Remember I said you remind me of someone?That was it!You're the actress,right??''

I looked the other boys and the tears wanted to cover my eyes,but I pushed them back.They all looked at me like I was weak...And were ready to catch me any minute.

''Yeah,that's right.I'm an actress.''

''Azzzaaa!!!I'm just so smart..I can't believe how smart I am..'' And he sat down.

''Pss...What a guy..'' I said to myself.

''What did you say?'' He asked me.

''Nothing.''

And then I saw him falling in his thoughts...What would he think right now..

*YoSeob's POV*

''Pss,what a guy..'' She said.

''What did you say?'' I asked her.

''Nothing.'' Yea right...

And then I situation came right front of my eyes and I knew this situation has happened before.
Coffee bar?Wan't it somewhere there?

*MaeRi's POV*

''Okay guys...Come on here then.Whos the first?''

''I am.'' DongWoon said and sat there.I started with my work.

Like that I did with all the other boys,but I felt just extremely akward because YoSeob was staring at me all the time..

''Ok,come here YoSeob.It's your turn.'' Like that he came,while watching deeply in my eyes and frowing his eyebrows like he's angry at me.
The other boys left the room and there was just two of us.

''Have we met before?'' He suddenly asked,while I did his eyes.I stopped my hand and looked at him.

''What do you mean?''

''I asked have we met before?What else I should mean by that?''

''Yes...We met in the shop,right?''

''Nooooo,gosh.I'm not that stupid.I mean..Have we met before we first met?''

''No...I don't think so.'' And I continued my work until he suddenly stood up and pushed me against the mirror.

''Lying.'' He said and looked into my eyes.

I started to shake like it's the end of the world because actually,I was really scared.I mean..He was really strong and it kinda hurt me.

''Let go.Pease..It hurts.''

''Not before you've told me where have we met before.''

''I said we haven't met before!Let go!!''

And the luckily DooJoon and GiKwang came in.They're a little confused,but didn't ask anything cause YoSeob already released me and sat down to his make-up chair.

I went back front of him,looked him in the eyes where my scared to death gaze and his angry gaze met.And I just continued with my shaking hand.


Soon the concert ended and I was really really scared of YoSeob's acts,but he didn't do anything.
They asked me to go to their place and first I refused but in the end...I still went,of course.
We sat there,drinking the tea and YoSeob's stare went only stronger and stronger.Everytime I looked at him I saw his blased look and he didn't even watch to somewhere else,he just kept looking at me.I cannot tell how scary that was.

''So you stay here tonight?'' DongWoon asked.

''Uhm..Yeah,I think so.''

''So you sleep in YoSeob's bed,as usually right?And YoSeob goes to sleep with DooJoon.''

''As usually?Me?With..DooJoon?What?'' He suddenly said.

''..'' Then DongWoon realised what he just said..

''Now guys.I'm getting really angry in here.You all.Absolutly all of you!-Are hiding something from me.Something smells really bad in here.And it's not the socks of yours.''

We all just stayed in silence,because no one knew what to say.

''Umm..I'm going to sleep.'' Hyun Seung finally said and went to bedroom.

''Me too..'' DooJoon said and also left.Like that they just all left me in there...Alone.YoSeob only looked at me with his stare.

''I'm..Going too.'' I tried to stand up but he pushed me back down to sit.

''I don't think so.'' He started to walk circles around me.

''Now..I'm asking the last time.....Have we met before?''

''No.'' I tried to say with confidence but it abviously it didn't work because he scrunched front of me and raised my head with his hand to make me look in his eyes.

''And you still dare to lie..''  This time I wasn't shaking anymore.Because I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

''Alright...Seems like I have to use other methods.''

He just came closer and closer which made me to lie down.He was now kneeling on me and tried to kiss me but I turned my head.He followed my face and tried to kiss me again but I still turned my head to the opposite direction.Then I felt how he was kissing my neck and I thought..Maybe he really has some weird thoughts in his mind?Could he do this to me?
I was afraid like hell and tried to push him away put he pushed my hands up,above my head on the floor and just kept doing it.I finally realised he's really able to do anything to me and the fear just got in my eyes that tuned into the tears.He felt the tears falling on my neck to his lips and he stopped.He looked in my eyes and didn't say anything.

''Am I that discusting for you?Why are you crying?''

''You werent like that before.'' I said while taking my breath.

Then he stared at me with silence.

''So we have met before..'' He finally said.

''I knew that smell..That smell of your body was so fimiliar to me..''

These words made me wanna cry.How can he still not remember me...

''Aaaaaghhh,it's driving me crazy!!! I know you but I don't know you!'' He yelled and got off me.

''It's like slowing the hardest math task in the world,which seems to not have an answer.'' And then I saw the tears covering his eyes.He held his knees and put his head on his knees.

''Why I cannot remember....It's just sick.I keep on getting the situations front of my eyes and I don't know where are they from!!'' He just kept crying.So I sat next to him and he just put his head on my legs and cried.

There had almost 30 minutes passed when he suddely startled.

*YoSeob's POV.*

I just kept on thinking and almost fell asleep when I suddenly saw a guy sitting there,front of me.

''Think hard YoSeob.'' He said.

''The smell of your yellow towel...When did it happen..Her voice,isn't that familiar?When did you last hear it?In the hotel?Which night?Wasn't that the night you asked me to help you with the fireworks?And then you fell,just on the day you promised to change.''

And then I remembered everything.I felt like I...Got her back.The time I didn't remember her, felt like she has been taken away from me.And now she's there...I'm right here..In her arms.
I just hugged her as hard as I could.
Then I looked back...And the guy was gone.It was only one time when I saw him.I guess I wasn't sad before...Of course I wasn't,because I had her...But now I...I almost lost her,so he appeared.
Thank you JaeJoong.-I said in my mind.

''What is it?'' She asked me.

''Oh..Nothing.'' And I just fell asleep.
_____________________________________________

*morning*

*MaeRi's POV*

''MaeRi..Can you come with me?'' YoSeob asked.

''Eh?''

''Please.'' he said.

''Alright.''

And he grabed my hand.He put me in his car and started to drive.
Soon we arrived front of the same hotel where he fell.

''What are we doing here?'' I asked quickly.

''Oh...I have something to show you.''

''I..Don't like this place.''

''Why not?''

''I just...Don't.''

''Hmm..But you have to come with me.'' And he just took me inside.Soon we were back on the roof again and he took me to the same place again.

''Will you be my girlfriend?'' He asked.

He remembers...He finally does.
I felt like crying because of happiness and said yes.

He then hugged me and spinned me around like at old times and then he put me down.
He held my head with both of his hands and kissed me.That was problably the happiest moment in my life.

''But..Where's JaeJoong?''

''I think he's gone now.''

''Gone?What do you mean gone?''

''He's where the dead people should be.It's not nice to live on after dying.So now..He broke and..I think he has found his peace.''

''Ohh..'' I started to cry.

''What's wrong?''He looked at me.

''I couldn't even say goodbye.''

''Don't worry.I thanked him for everything.''

''You?''

''Yeah..He was the one that reminded me everything.It was yesterday.The first and last time I saw him in my life.''

''That's why you startled..''

''Mhm.Umm..Should we go now?It's kinda cold up here.''

''Mm..'' We walked and I could only think..I really hope he has found his peace,he deservs it.

__________________________________________________________

*2 years later*

''Mmm..'' I anwered to my phone with my sleepy voice.

''WAKE UP!'' He yelled through the phone.

''I'm up,I'm up.''

''Aaaaaah,I missss yyyoooouuuuuuu.''

''Mmm..Good to know.'' I stood up from my bed.

''Hey,don't forget to bring the food with yyooouuu,I'm already hungry.''

''Of course you're hungry.It's morning,go and eat breakfast you babo.''

''Should I?But I want your food.''

''Come on,you're not planning to starve until your concert.You need strength.''

''That's why you should come hereeeee,now.''

''You...No.I'm not coming,I just woke up.''

''Fine.'' He hung up.

''Pss..What a guy..''

I dressed myself up and started to make breakfast.Soon I heard the door bell.I went to see who it is.

''These flowers are for you,miss.''

''Oh..Thank you.''

I read the note:

Read till 10 and you'll get a suprise.

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10!

''Tadaaaa'' YoSeob was standing in front of me.

''Youuuuu'' I softly kissed him and he pushed me inside.His hand went under my shirt and his kiss went even more passionate.

I backed off  ''Not now,mister.'' And gave him the last kiss.

''Mm..'' I saw him smiling and standing there.  ''So what can I get for breakfast?'' He slowly walked beside the table.

''I don't know,it depends what you want.'' Suddenly I felt his hands coming from back to my waist.

''You.'' He whispered to my ear.

''I don't have a good taste,trust me.''

''Aww,but you smell soooo good.How can you not taste good?''

''You see,everything that attracts you in this world is not eatable.So am I.I'm a human YoSeob,your girlfriend.You cannot eat me.''

''But..'' He started to kiss my neck. ''You..'' He headed to my cheek. And  then he stopped and looked into my eyes.  ''I can't help it.The smell..''

''Alright..I'm gonna take a shower.'' I cut him down and put a kinfe and everything down and headed to the bathroom.

''Can I come with you baby?''

''No.''

''Why not?''

''Because I wanna shower alone today.''

''Your mood seems extremely bad you know.'' He suddenly said and leaned against the wall.

''Not true.'' I said.

''So true.''

''I said not true!My mood is just soooo good,but it's you that thinks we have time to kill.I'm gonna take a hower and then make the breakfast and the we have to go.''

''Always work,work and work.I never get time for you..''

''That's your job darling.'' I gave him a kiss and went to take a shower.

I came out and saw the breakfast was already ready.

''Now there's more time,right?'' he asked while standing front of the table.

I just smiled and went to eat.

Soon I was full and so was him.

''You're done?'' I asked him.

''Mmm.''

I started to clean up but he just came to me and took me to the sofa.

''You can clean up later.''

''You're extremely thirsty today.'' I said to him as he was coming closer.

''But of course..Now,when you have taken a shower you smell even more better.That was wrong turn baby.''

''Awh,what to do now?''

''Nothing..Cause you can't escape this time.''

''Now I'm in trouble..''

''Oh you are..''

And kissed me passionately.He went down on my neck and then back to my face.The his hand went under my shirt again.

''May I?'' He asked.

''Like I could stop you now..'' I said and smiled.

And he continued what he was doing until my phone rang.
YoSeob got it before I did.

''You don't know how much I hate you Yoon DooJoon.'' He said and I quickly grabed the phone away from him.

''Yoboseyo?''

''What's wrong with him?'' he asked while laughing.

''Oh umm..YoSeob..You know him...Don't even mind that,ok?''

''Okay,say to him that our show starts a little earlier tonight.''

''Oh,how much earlier?''  I asked and then YoSeob stood up and yelled ''Great.Thanks a lot my super dear manager.''
I only smiled on that.

''1 hour.''

''Oh..Okay then,we'll start coming soon.''

''Ye,annyeong.''

''It starts one hour earlier darling.'' I said while teasing him.

''ONE HOUR?Why was that neseccary?Uhh,I would show him his place if he wouldn't be my manager.''

'' I need to make your lunch and dinner now and then we gotta go.''

''I just can't believe how unfair the life can be to me..'' He said and turned the tv on while I headed to the kitchen laughing.