✘He..Doesn't seem to be a good guy...

The best is yet to be ♥

Aaah,whatever,I just...Don't know anyone who should send something like that and...I think I should forget it.

''Is YoSeob okay?How's his stomach?'' I asked,trying to change the topic.

''Yeah,he's alright,he already ordered coffee in this morning,but we thought it wouldn't be a good idea.''Said DooJoon.

''Yeah,I also think so.But hey,I wanted to ask something.'' I said to DooJoon but then I saw others coming.

''Oh,DumDum,when did you arrive here?'' Asked JunHyung.

''Just a second ago.'' I answered but then I saw YoSeob jumping out of there....Really suddenly.When he saw me...He watched me for a second and then...Hugged me.I was really suprised.I couldn't find any reason why he should have done that.

''Thank god you're okay.'' And he backed off. ''I was so worried after the message.Please be careful and hold the phone near,okay?''

''Ummm....Y-yeah,alright.'' So he was worried?Woww...I wouldn't think that.

''Have you already eaten?'' Asked DongWoon.

''No..Not yet.I was heading to some badminton hall,but..I haven't found anything yet.Maybe you guys could help me?''

''Badminton?''Asked HyunSeung.

''Yeah,well..I used to play it when I...wasn't living here.''

''Oh,alright.well..Of course we can help you.'' Said HyunSeung again and I was just about to smile until...''But first you need to come and eat with us.It was canceled THANKS TO SOMEONE last time.''

''Don't be mad at him,we should be grateful it all ended up so beautifully.'' I said.

''Seeee?Pss,you should listen her huh.'' Said YoSeob to HyunSeung.But HyunSeung only made faces.

''Ooookayokayokay,lets go and eat something and you guys fight later.''

''Yeah let's go.'' Said DooJoon. I was happy when I thought of food.I was just so hungry,since I didn't eat breakfast.I was even so hungry that once again I didn't notice the elevator.

''Hkhm,DUMDUM!!!'' I watched back upstairs.I saw JunHuyng.He showed me to come to him.So I went.

''What?''

He whispered to my ear. ''Can you tell me the reason why the thing next to you has been built to this house?'' I watched next to me and couldn't really understand what he's talking about.

''Eeeeem...What are you talking about?'' I asked him.And he pointed to the elevator. ''Aaaa-a---aaah...well...I think I should use it more often right?'' He nod.
I felt ebarrassed.

So we arrived downstairs.But DongWoon and others pushed me out of the elevator,I saw how they pushed one buttom,but i couldn't see which one.But i saw how they pushed to buttom which was supposed to close the doors.So...We jumped out of there and poor little HyunSeug stayed there and had to drive back upstairs.They said they pushed the 14th floor.

''Okay...I hear him,he's running here...'' Said DooJoon while laughing and I heard HyunSeung too.He was running back downstars.

''I think it's better to hide now.'' Said YoSeob and grabbed my hand.We ran outside but couldn't see anywhere where to hide.So we ran back inside and started to run upstairs,only the other side where HyunSeung ran downstairs.So we waited until he arrived down and then went up.

''Uuuh..That was scary.'' I sat on the ground and rest.He sat front of me.

''Yeah,it was.But well...He deserved it.'' he said.

''Really?''

''Yeah,we already made the plan last night.He scared us to death last night.''

''Wuoh,how?''

''Well..I went to bedroom and thought he's already there.Others thought that too,cause no one saw anything cause it was dark.But later he came...Just so quetly.Any of us saw or heard him coming in and he just....Put a smoke in there.So we all asked what's the smell and when we opened the door,all livingroom was full of it.We thought how the alarm is not still working but later we saw it was turned off.But  well..When we entered to the livingroom we saw HyunSeung lying back there.We really thought he was..You know.But when DooJoon was trying to call to ambulance he started to laugh.So yeahh...He scared us a lot.''

''Ohoh...I think I would have gotten a shock.''

''Every day I shock,every night I shock..'' He started to sing. ''These are pretty good words for me now,it's so true..'' He said.

''What song is that?''

''Ours.''Shock'' ''

''Oohhh,okay.So you wrote it because you're all scared of eacother?'' I laughed.He also laughed.

''Not exactly..''

''Yeah..I understand.Okay..You think we can go now?'' I asked.

''Yeah,I think we can.''

So we stood up and started to walk out.But then...The srange man came again.

''Oh hello....I see you're with him again.''He said.

''Aaaa..Hello.Mmm..yeah,we played kinda....Hide and seek.Or smth like that..''

''And..you are?'' YoSeob asked.But he didn't answer,I don't know why.

''He-he's the...wazzup man.'' I tried to explain to YoSeob.

''Wazzup man?Tss...Okay.''

''Yeah,I am.And...Hey Karen,I'd like to ask you for the...breakfast.Wouldn't you mind?'' Where he knows my name...Yeah,that was the first thought,so I didn't even answer him.I was too confused.I looked at YoSeob and he stared at him like he was really mad.But why?

''No,she can't come.She's aleady coming with us.Right?'' Said YoSeob and looked at me.

''Well..K-kinda.'' Finally I answered. But...with us?So I looked around and I saw other members standing back there.

''Really?But how about a bread with a cheese and a hot cup of coffee??'' He looked at me and..I think he also asked that for me.Cheese....Wait..How he knows that I like that? I just looked at him with a confused face.
Oh wait...The first morning in Seoul...The...guy...that was him????

''Aaaaa..So you're the guy that helped me?''

''Finally you remember.Soooo...for me?Please come.'' He smiled.Well..How I can say no when he helped me?

''Umm..Okay then...'' I started to walk but someone grabbed my hand.It was YoSeob.  ''Please don't go with him.''

''Why not?'' I was really suprised.

''He..doesn't seem a good guy.'' YoSeob said again.

''Hey,he helped me when I arrived here.He kept me warm and got me a food.Why he's not a good guy?''

''Well..'' YoSeob tried to talk.

''He's a good person.See you later.''I started to walk on when the guy asked me to get on the motorcycle.Just leaving like that I waved to YoSeob but he only seemed angry cause I saw how he messed his hair and hit with his foot to the ground.I don't know why,but suddenly I felt like I really shouldn't have gone with him.