✘Have fun!

The best is yet to be ♥

''Heyyyy,can you come to our place today?''HyunSeung called me and..Actually I was so suprised,cause I haven't even talked to him since I came back and now he just...calls me like that.

''Heeeeyyyy!!!! Oh..I'm really sorry,I'm afraid I can't.''

''I told you..'' I heard from the phone,from somewhere far.I think it was Yoseob who said that.

''Well..It's not like that I just..Arrive really late tonight.And gotta wake up early tomorrow.''

''Oh okay...What time you arrive then?'' He asked.

''Mmm...After 11pm I think.''

''Alright then..Byebye''

''Hey..'' I tried to say that I'm really sorry but they already hang up.I felt so bad.But I can't cancel anything too.So I took my bad and headed out to my car.

So I think now it's time to explain everything that has happened.Ok?
So..As you know B2ST sent me to my operation,so..I could be happy.So I went there and had my operation.While I was there I wound out that I was anorexic.And I didn't even know that before...Well..So I took many medicines before I could go and have my operation,cause they didn't allow me to go under a knife in that condition.So I lost my weight a lot.But After the operation I still couldn't eat normal food like that,so basically...Yeah,I got better but I never went back  like how I was before.In..America...It was really hard..Cause a while after my operation they said I can go home and get better there and then come back to control.But I had nowhere to go,but I was lucky cause one person called HongKi(no min woo) offered me to stay at his place.so I got better and better and then he said I could act as an actress.So I got some job in there and...Worked hard to get a lot of money to go back to Korea and have a great life in there.And I can't put it into a words how thankful I am to B2ST.They helped me a lot and I'm gonna give everything I can back to them.But I never thought I could get so busy.And now I seriously feel bad that I can't meet them and..Thank them,though they try to contact me so often and Yoseob...I don't even know what's up with him.I tried to act very normal when he...Actually kinda scared me.He's not like he was before..I mean..He's like..Grown up.Before I was here I seriously saw him as my brother,cause he was just so cute and..Everything like that,but now he's like...A man.And that scares me cause..I'm afraid to lose that cute little boy who I knew before.

But today is my last filming in here and...Then I think I'm gonna have some time to meet them and..Talk everything clear.

''We're here miss.''

''Thanks,I'll see you later,ok!!??'' I gave a big smile to my driver and went out of the car.Actually I love my driver,he's an old and smart man who always knows how to convince and help me with everything.So I went to the house and everything was dark.I was shocked cause I was sure about the time and place.So wh aren't anyone in here?
Suddenly everything was and people jumped out of everywhere.

''Wuuuhhoooooo,congrats MaeRi!!!!The last day and your drama is readyyyyy!!!'' 

''Guys....It's not my drama.''

''It is.'' I heard from somewhere back.I looked around but saw no one.Suddenly I saw HongKi coming.

''Whhhhhhhhaaaaaat the heck are you doing here????????'' I said with happiness.

''What do you think...I don't even call you and now...Appear on the last day of your filming...''He said really slyly.

''Don't tell me that.....YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE SCRIPT????!!!!????

''Thaaaaaat's right!!!'' I couldn't believe what he just said.And I couldn't believe that he's here!! I kinda missed him so I just ran to him and hugged him strongly.

''Well done MaeRi.The drama is gonna be wonderful.'' He said while I hugged him and I felt how he's hugging me back.I felt comfortable.Cause it's been long time since I last hugged someone.I think..He was the last one..When I left from America.

''How long you're gonna stay here?'' I asked while backing off him.

''Oh I don't think I'm gonna go back so soon.''

'''Reaaalllyyy???That's so great!!!''

''Okayokayokayokay we need to get her ready for the set! Movemovemove.'' So I went to get ready.

_____________________________________________________

*After the filming*

''Great job great job everyone!!!'' We were all claping.Then I saw HongKi coming to me.

''You're gonna get famous now.''

''I don't even wanna think about that..Seeing B2STs life..I really hope I won't.but hey...Would you mind to come to my place tinight and drink one tea with me?''

''Oh..Umm..''

''Plllleeeaaassseeeeee,I have so much to tell you.''

''Alrightalright.Let's go.''
________________________

So we arrived front of the hotel.I went out of the car and walked to the door but then I saw B2ST.

''Supprriiiseeeeee!!!!'' They all yelled. I couldn't say anything.

''Wwwwooooowww,you really are prettyyyy...'' DongWoon said.

''Ummm..'' I tried to say something but I didn't know what.

''Who's he?'' YoSeob raised her head to HongKi while leaning to a wall.

''Oh..Umm.Everyone,this is HongKi.My life saver and actually also my employer.And HongKi..I think...you..Know them.''

They all shaked hands and said hallo until it arrived to Yoseob and for some reason he refused to shake HongKis hand.He only pretended like he doesn't see him.But HongKi didn't seem to be touched by that.

''Well MaeRi..We're gonna take you with us now.'' Said DooJoon.

''Eh?''

''Yeah,you're coming with us now.'' DongWoon repeated the words.

''But..'' I tried to complain but they started to dragg me.I looked up to HongKi.

''It's okay,I can come back some other day.''

''But...!!!''

''No worries.Have fun!!'' He said.

They put me to the car and started to drive.