✘DumDum

The best is yet to be ♥

''Well..''   And I burst to laugh. 

''Okay,you just...Umm...'' I heard how he was trying to say something,but he couldn't stop laughing.

''You just...Come out and....'' He still kept laughing.  ''We just don't look.''  He said.

''What a great idea and when I'm on my way to your room you all open your eyes,right??''   I also kept laughing.

''Nono,really,you can come,we promise we won't look,right guys?''He still giggled while saying that.

''Hmm,alright.1,2,3 and I'm coming.''  As soon as I got out of the bathroom I started to run.But suddenly I fell.

''Eh?What was that?''  Asked Dongwoon.

I looked at them and no one actually watched me,they all covered their eyes with their hands.

''Aish...Who was so stupid and left this paper down here????'' 

''Umm..What are you talking about?'' Asked DooJoon.

''Aaah,I fell!! And it's surely someone yours fault.''  Aaaahh...my ...

''Aaaa,that paper..I think that was the letter that we left in the morning front of the door.Just in case if you don't go look for a ramen.''  Said DongWoon.

''Well,this is really great,cause now I'm down here and....Ouch,that hurts.''  It did hurt...I felt like I don't feel my at all.No matter how funny it seems,it was really painful.

''Are you alright?Can you get up?Should we help you?'' I heard DongWoon again but I was already in the bedroom,dressing up.

''Aaah,okay you can open your eyes now.'' I came out of the bedroom.And they all stared at me.

''What?''
''Well your....It must really hurt.Sorry.'' DongWoon said again.

Okay,what are they talking about now...Why it's always so hard to understand what they are talking about??Am I stupid or they are too complicated?And then I felt how my still hurts.Wait...Yeah,I felt that cause I was touching it.Aaaaaaaaaah,so that's why they look at me like that...

''Aaaaa,nono it's okay.I just...You know...Just...A bad fall..'' I tried to make them look away from my , but it seemed difficult.  ''Hey,is it really nice thing to stare at there,huh?'' I asked them.

And then they all started to scrach their head and tried to say something.

''Uuuummmm...Eee...Welll..We should eat something.'' Said HyunSeung and nod to others and they all nod back.

''You guys eat,I should go.I'm really sorry that I caused you a lot of trouble and some of you had to sleep in one bed and you didn't have nice dreams and...Now...Ahhh,so I'm really sorry for everything.''

''Heyhey,don't be sorry.Besides,you don't want to hear the BIG NEWSSS???''  Asked DongWoon.

Big news...What big news...Aaaaaah,I'm being stupid again?Why everything comes up to my head so slowly??Eee...Aaaaaa,that one.

''Yesyes,how it went,YoSeob?''

''Wellll...'' He tried to make bad face so I should think it went bad.But...As much as I know these guys then,they must be joking.And the suddenly...His face went happy.

''From now on,you're my girlfriend.''

I saw how all the other members looked at him with really suprised faces.

''Eeeeeeeh?What?You...'' I tried to ask him what did he say to them but he already started to explain.

''I really couldn't do anything else.They just kept asking me weird things and finally I just couln't answer and...I said alrightalright she's my girlfriend.Are you happy now?And then I just walked away...''

He said it all like it's some natural thing to say these things and acted really normally.

''What the....Hell..are you saying now?'' I thinked for a while and then just sit down. ''Aish...'' I thinked again.

''Psssss,hahahahaha.'' HyunSeung burst to laugh.

I couldn't understand anything at all,but then all others burst to laugh again.I saw how YoSeob kinda like hit HyunSeung for that he started to laugh and then I realised it was all a joke.

''Well,yeah..Of course everything is really fine and you can go home now.But it would be still good if you take our car.''

''You...SERIOUSLY.I thought you've gone out of your mind....I was about to die right now,do you know that?''

I saw him giggling.  ''Sorry.'' Said Yoseob.

''Aish...seriously.I'm gonna go now.But wait...What about the job then?Can I still work there too?'' I asked and I seriously hoped yes...Pleaseplease...

''Nono,I don't think that's a good idea.'' Said DooJoon.

''Ehh?Not good idea?But..'' I really tried to still ask them,maybe there is some possibility to work there,but they already stopped me.

''I know you need it.But...Umm..You know...You can work as..our...Managers...Manager,so...our..real managers life would me easier.''  Said DooJoon.

Managers manager?Aaahh..Karen,you're like that again...I think they all exept from you to understand what he just said but you....

''Oookay..Umm..Can you explain me this?'' I tried ask and..not to seem stupid..

''Well..The thing is...YoSeob just said to them that you work for us.Sooo...That'swhy it all happened like that.So..Now it's..really okay if you actually work for us.'' Said DooJoon again.

''Aaaah...I-I I don't think that would be a good idea.I mean..I'm not good at these things and...mm-many other reason.Anyways,I have to go now,byebye!'' 

And I just ran out of there.Once again,I didn't see that there was an elevator and just ran downstairs.And when I opened the door...I saw a lots of photographers.

''Mrs Karen,can you tell us more about your job with B2ST?'' And all that kind of questions....I looked at them and tried to stay calm but...I couldn't,so I just ran back inside.But what the hellll....They even entered to the house?Where are the boduguards nooww!!!???So they just followed me.Since they had cameras and stuff then I was a little faster than them.Finally I saw B2STs door and knocked on it quickly.

''Aaaaaaaahhhh,come on guyysss......Come onnn....Quicklyyy...''

And then GiKwang was on the door.As soon as I saw the door was going to open I just opened it by myself and jumped in and closed the door.I breathed really hardly in and out and looked through the door where are they.

''Hey,this is madness.They....GOSH,they followed me all the way here!!''

I saw other guys coming there too.'' You?Again?'' They all asked me.

''YoSeob,you told me everything is alright?! Really?'' I asked him..Not really angrly but still a little bothered voice.

''Mm..Yeah.''He asnwered me.

''Reaaalllyyy??Well,for you to know,it's not okay at all.I went out and they were all there asking me questions and then I ran away and they all followed me all they way up here and now they are front of your door.Is this really alright?''

''Aaah,you should have just said it's your private life or you can't share the information and just...Leave.''He tried to say like it's normal thing for me to do and to live my life like that.

''Just leave,...you say.How do you think I should have...Just left if you watch them?They would have followed me anyway.''

''But that's why DooJoon told you to use our car,remember?''And he looked at me with that face again..Like everything is really...great.
''Is this how it's going to be forever???''I asked them,cause to be honest....I was really scared.

''I don't think so.If you won't get their attention again then...I think they're going to forget about you.'' Said HyunSeung.

''Great,so from  now on...I don't want to see you again.Okayokay,I mean...You should know that I have no itention to work in here cause...that will cause more and more troubles.Now...Can anyone of you tell them to leave?I can't go out like that huh...'' I think I seemed a little scary and mean...But....Actually it wasn't about making troubles for me,but to them.So they should stay away from me.I saw how YoSeob stared at me all this time...

''I will handle this.'' Said Yoseob and the he opened the door.  ''From now on,this girl is our second manager.She's going to be here a lot of times and right now she is really scared of your acts.So maybe you should back off a little bit and leave some space for her to breathe.Thank youuuu.''  And he closed the door.

''Why you said that?I  already told you I'm not gonna work with you.What's the point of it.'' I tried to get an answer from him.

''I heard really well what you said,but this all thing is totally my fault and I'm gonna make it up for you,so you work for us and get paid as well.Deal?'' He smiled after saying that and just leaved there and headed to the livingroom.

''But..'' I still tried to tell him that it's still not good but he stopped me once again.

''Nooowww boyysss,you were hungry,huh???? We should all go out and eat dinner.Okaaayyy?''

And all of them accepted.

''Wait for me,I need to go to bathroom.'' Said DongWoon.  ''And me,I want to wear my favorite hat...'' Said DooJoon.So..DongWon went to bathroom and DooJoon to the bedroom and others just fought who can see himself from the mirror.And YoSeob searched for the key.I just stood there and waited them to get ready,so I can go out with them,I will feel safer.
*Later*
''Oh come on DooJoon,how long it takes you to get yourself ready??'' One other guy said.I still didn't know what's his name.So I decided to ask.

''Mm..Sorry,I still don't know your name..Can I...''

''I'm JunHyung.''  

''Oh..Okay.'' I felt like I already know him for a while..So it was weird that I didn't know his name.

''Aaah,there you are.Why it took you so long?''Asked JunHyung again.

''I searched the key,have anyone of you seen it??'' DooJoon said.

''No,I also looked for it.But I couldn't find.'' Said YoSeob and then they all started to search.I said I'm already going out,cause there wasn't air to breathe.I closed the door and...What I see...I laughed.So I opened the door again.And screamed to the boys.

''Heyyyy,guuuyysss!!!''

''What?''The all looked at me.

''Come here.'' I said.And they all came.

I pointed with my hand to the keys that were front of the door.And they all started to laugh.  ''Haaaah,who was so stupid that left the keys there???'' DongWoon asked.  ''Who was the last one?'' DooJoon asked.

''Seeeoobbiieee???!!!'' HyunSeung looked at YoSeob and then they all started to laugh.Me too and I also saw YoSeob giggling.That was so good to see him smile again.

''What are you looking at?'' I heard YoSeob.And then I realised myself looking at him.I saw that his smile is gone again.

''Aaah,nothing.Let's go..'' And I started to walk downstairs.

''Heey,miss.We also have this thing here,why you never use it?'' JunHyung asked me.He pointed to the elevator.

''Ohh...Aaa...I have no idea.'' And I started to laugh.I walked up again and we all went in the elevator.

To be honest..There wasn'r really much space so..We stayed all really..Together.

''Hey,YoSeob7.'' I heard behind me.I think it was DongWoon,because I heard a low and cute voice.

''Can you please stop calling her like that?It really bothers me,everytime you say this I think you're talking to me.'' Said YoSeob.

''Okay..Well..Actually She's already 8, right,but I don't know why I like 7 the best.''DongWoon spoke again.

''So it was you who wrote the letter?'' I asked him.

''Eh?'' 

''On the letter was also YoSeob 7.I wondered why,but now I understand.''I explained.

''Oh that letter..'' He realised.

''We should think her some kind of nickname.'' Said JunHyung.And then we arrived downstairs.

''Yeah..like...mmm...DumDum?''HyunSeung said.

DumDum?Seriously..where did he take that one?

''DumDum?Why?'' YoSeob laughed.

''Well...isn't she a little....Fool?'' While saying that he messed my hair.

''Heyyyy!!!'' I tried to stop him while laughing.

''Okay sooo....DumDum.Let's have a dinner now.'' YoSeob said.

''Oh but...I already ate.''

''You can always eat more,our dear DumDum.Don't you know that all DumDums eat a lot?'' And they pushed me to the car.