✘That's the effect of McDonalds.

The best is yet to be ♥

''Why must I wake her up?''

''But why not?''

I heard them.But I turned around to let them know that I'm already up.

''Oh,you're awake.'' Said DongWoon.

''Mmm..''

''Look,we need to go,we have one show to do and stuff like that.If you want to eat then everything is in the kitchen and...we leave the keys to you,so when you leave,please lock the door.''

''But...''

''See you later,aligator!'' And they left.

I was sleepy,so I first went to take a shower.Since I have an allergy then I always carry with me my own soap,where ever I go.
After I showered I realized there was no towel.

''What the heck,where are they..'' I couldn't find them in the bathroom.It would have been really..Really weird to walk out of there ,just to look for the towel.So I didn't care that i was wet,I just covered myself with my clothes,I didn't put them on though.I didn't see any kind of thing in livingroom where the towels could be,so I just went to look for them to the B2STs bedroom.I searched so many closets as I could but there wasn't any towel.Then I saw one towel.And another,and one more...and more...So I realised they all hang their towels to their beds.

''Okay,so you guys have only one towel for each member???What about other towels??Aish..''

I saw my hair dribble and just took one yellow towel.I suppose it was YoSeobs,but I'm not sure about the beds..So I ran quickly back to bathroom. After I put the towel to my head I walked out and went to kitchen.

''Hmmm...'' I didn't feel hungry at all.I just looked what I can find.So I found chocolate ice cream.My favorite.

''Yayyy,they just know what I need.'' I talked to myself again.And that reminded me that I should stop talking to myself,it's kinda weird.But who cares,no ones in here anyway. 
I walked around in the apartment and ate the ice cream.

''Too quiet..'' Then I saw one CD player. ''Oh!!!'' I quickly went to it and pushed play buttom.  ''Tssss,what a funny song.'' I laughed to myself. ''But I like it.''

I saw one laptop and decided to search about the song.Mean while I did that the song kept replaying.Within time I started to sing with the song..''Mystery,mystery...'' And still ate my ice cream,which was a little melted though..
I went to youtube and since i heard so many times mystery I searched about that.To know the artist I just put there ''Mystery MV''


''EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?B2ST?Whuuuuaaaaa....Well,that's something.Why they listen to their own CD?'' Thinking of that one thing came up to my mind.In the morning..I heard one song.. ''Oh how didn't I wake up?Tsss...I really can sleep without any conditions..'' So I thought they maybe practised.But they still werent so noisy,so I think they were in bedroom.
I looked the video and tried to do the dance,but I was hopless.My shoulders moved with my head.So I changed the song in the CD player.
''Oh that's fun..'' I started to dance,cause I really liked the song,it seemed so much fun.I put it really loud so I think all the neighbours heard it. 
''B2ST...B2ST..B2ST..Hmm..'' I put B2ST to search But there came different songs.Not that I was listening.I was sad,cause I really liked the song.
Then I noticed a song called ''Freeze''. ''OH!!! That's freeze not B2ST....Aish me...I'm so dumdum..'' So I kept replaying the song.
One moment I opened my eyes and heard one peaceful song playing.''Ehh?'' Aah,yeah,I fell asleep after dacing like this.And once again,I tried to wake myself up.So I searched that fun song out again and started to dance.I danced front of the bathroom and then i remembered that the towel is still on my head.So I put it back to the bathroom and kept dancing.Then I heard knocking.I went to the door.

''Umm..Anyeonghaseyo,ajumma..''

''Can you please keep more quiet?This is really loud and..''

''Oh,yeah.I'm really sorry.I will turn it down.''

''Thank you.'' 

I closed the door.

''Aaaaah,what now..''Then I noticed headphones,so I just kept doing what I did before but with headphones.Finally,I had listened to this song like..God knows how many times and finally it was in my head so I just sang and danced.
Suddenly I felt like someone came.So I quickly shut up and looked who's there,but there wasn't anyone.First,I thought just in case,I shouldn't sing anymore,but at one moment I just realised myself singing again and I couldn't stop.
Finally I was just so tired that I took the headphones off and looked at my phone.

''11 MISSING CALLSSSS!!!!!????Oh..It's Shin Hye...Oh crap crap..

I quickly settled my things ready and ran out.I locked the door and just started to run as quickly as I could.While I was running I called to Shin Hye.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Anyeong...''

''Where the heck are you Karen!?''

''I'm...Coming home..'' I tried to answer kindly,so she won't get angry,but useless..

''Coming home?Where have you been????''

''Look,I explain when I get home,okay?Anyeong'' And I hang up,cause I didn't want to hear her yelling at me.

I started to arrive to bus stop and I saw buss coming,but I didn't know if I can catch it. But luckily I did.
I drived a long way and finally arrived home.

''Kareeeennn!?'' I heard Shin Hye coming from living room.

''Look,I stayed at B2STs place cause...Umm...We had many things to do.There was one big missundersting.'' I tried to explain.

''B2ST?'' for a moment she stayed quiet.  ''Missunderstanding?''

''Well..Now,please...don't get too big shock but...I'm actually real Korean.''

''Eeeeeeh?'' She started to laugh. ''You're kidding me right??Is this how you think you can calm me down??''

''Nono,I'm really Korean.For a...half day I was even YoSeobs sister but then I found out from one lady from the shop that actually I'm not and that my real parents still used to be Koreans and I used to live here and...I'm..Adopted...''

''WAIT.Just wait a second.Too much information with so little time for my tiny brain...Now,let's start all over again...So...You thought that you're YoSeobs sister,then you went shopping and found out that you're still not and that you're actually Korean...Which means your real parents still might be ALIIIVVVEEEE???!!!!!????''

Saying that she made me think of it..And she was right.My real parents can still be both alive...

''Y-ye..''

''But that's great!!!! We should celebrate it!!''

''So..You're not angry anymore?''

''Nooooo,nonono,of course not...Though..This YoSeob part is still confusing me but...Who cares,the most important is that you thought to be his sister,not that you are!Right?Now,how we should celebrate it?''

''I don't know...It's...Late...But I'm hungry..''

''Aaaaaah,they didn't give you food again??''

''Nono,I just..forgot to eat...''

''Sounds like you,yeah...Mm..But then..How about McDonalds?''

''Oh yeah,please...I want...Manymany burgers right now.''

''Great,then..Let's go?''

''Yeah.You know,it's bad that it's so close to your house.I will go fat like that..''

''You and fat?? Please..''

''No,I'm serious.''

''Yayaya,let's go.''

Soon we arrived there and then I saw how Shin Hye frozed.

''Hey...What's wrong?Did you forget something?''

''T-t-t...That's...That's YoSeob?Isn't it??''

I looked where she showed and it really was him.

''Oh yeah...I remember he told me that he's working here on Saturday nights.''

''Wo-Working here????Oh I'm so blessed...''

''Mhhhh,SHIN HYE!!!You can't keep on coming here on every Saturday night,understand?''

''Why nottttt???''

''Because that would be weird!!! Now please don't loose your head and catch your mind.Other words..ACT NORMAL.''

''Alright..''

We started to walk there.

''Hey Seobie,whatzup?''

''Oh!DumDum!''

''Dumdum?'' Shin Hye whispered to my ear.

''Umm..I'd like to take everything that's ready right now.''

''Everything?But there's...Too many that's ready right now...''

''Oh really?Okay then...Half of it.'' I smiled.

''Umm..''

''How much is it?Oh well,can we pay later?When we have ordered everything and then we know how much it is.''

''Umm..''

''Great,that's settled.We'll be waiting.Thank you.'' And I tried to take Shin Hye away from there.

''You said you will act normal!!!''

''But he was too cute..''

''Aish...''

''But half of it?How much will it be?''she asked me.

''Well..I'm not sure yet too..But I didn't have choice,I was so hungry and looking at you seemed like you're gonna eat him in any minute,so I had to take you away from there.''

''Mhh,of course it's always my fault..''

''Yesyes,it is your fault!!''

''Mm...''She answered me,but only looking at her,you could see that she's not listening.

''Shin Hye..'' She wasn't listening. ''SHIN HYE DAMN IT!!! ''

''Eh?'' She finally turned her head.

I only looked at her with a very angry face and she was ready that she's gonna get yelled but luckily our food arrived.

''Your check..'' YoSeob gave me the check.

''What?That much?'' I asked and YoSeob only nodded.I saw many men who onky brought more food to our table.

''Um..Alright..'' I took out my wallet and paid for the food.
YoSeob went away for a second and then came back and sat to our table.

''Can I help you?''He asked.

''Oh yes,if you're so kind.'' And he started to eat with us,cause there was seriously,A LOT OF FOOD.

''Umm...Mister...Yang..YoSeob?'' Shin Hye asked, and hearing this, the burger stuck in my throat.I saw how YoSeob turned his head with a suprised face.

''Why are you working here?''

''Umm..'' He tried to answer but then started to think.

''Hkhm.'' I said and looked ta Shin Hye.

''What?'' she asked me.

''Well..I never know how much exactly of the money is... actually mine, what I earn with the band.You know..''He looked at Shin Hye and hoped that she understands but she didn't,at all.

''Mm..When you're with band then..We all earn and then..everyone get's money.But actually most of the money can be like..DooJoons or JunHyungs because...We never know how many fans they have and I have so..I don't know how much of this money is actually mine.So..I feel safe when I work here like normal people do and earn money in very...Normal way and..''

''Oh!!!So you miss being as normal person!'' Shin Hye screamed while she was eating her burger.

''Well...You can say so.. But..''

''Oh..That's wonderful!You have my support.Yang YoSeob,whating!''

I saw how YoSeob giggled and looked at me.I only tried to show with my face that I'm really sorry because of her..But seemed like he was really alright with this.

''Umm...I have to go...Quickly..'' Said Shin Hye and started to ran out.

''Whereeeee??Hey!Shin Hye!''

She was covering with her hand, so I bet she ate too much.

''Aaah she..I'm sorry.''

''Sorry for what?''

''Well,she was being..Kinda...annoying..or like that..''

''Oh nono,don't worry about that,I totally understand.'' I only smiled at that sentece.

-------

''Okay...I think I'm really not able to eat anymore.''

''Yeah,it has been hours,I already get off of work,so I..Can send you home.''

''Oh that's not necessary..'' I felt as full as can be.

''It is,I like to send people home.''

''Uhh..Alright then.''

''So,let's go.''

We walked and walked and suddenly I really felt bad.

''I think I'm gonna throw up..''

''Here?Now??'' He asked.

''I...'' and I covered my mouth with my hand.

''Aaaah..'' He started to carry me and quickly ran down to the grow,so we can hide behind the bushes.Then he put me down and I throwed up.Yeah..It even seems sick,but it was even more discusting..

'''Aaah..Good girl..Let it all out..'' He just hit my back and held my hair,while I was throwing up.''Good girl...''

''This is sick..It won't stop...It only comes more and more and..'' I just kept throwing up.

''Well..That's the effect of McDonalds,just like alcohol.''

''Great..'' I told back to him and just keep on doing that..

''Okay..I think I'm done now..Thanks a lot.''

''Mmm.''

''Come to my place,I will make you a warm tea.It's..Kinda cold.'' I said,to thank him somehow of this...sick thing.

''Oh,alright.I'd like that.''

''Okay..Then..Yeah,let's go.'' Oh I felt so embarrasing.