✘Oh..Oh...

The best is yet to be ♥

''Hey,are you alright?'' MinWoo came.For that time I could already stand and I waited him outside the toilet.

''Yeah,I'm okay.''

''What happened then?'' He kept asking.

''Ohh nothing.I just didn't know how to go back.That's all.''

''Ohh...Okay,then..Let's go..''

We walked a lot and I tried to remember the way,but it was really complicated.Suddenly I felt pain in my stomach and stopped.

''Heyhey...You don't feel okay, right?''he asked me.

''Aaaah...It hurts.''

''Come on,lay on me,let's go to their resting room,there's a sofa,you can rest in there.''

We walked again and soon we were there.I layed on that sofa and kept my eye on their concert through the tv that was in there.My eyes were so tired and I wanted to sleep soooo badly but I didn't feel good enough to sleep.I felt hungry,but at the same time I didn't want to eat at all,cause even the banana which was on B2STs table made me feel even worst.
Soon I heard their voices from somewhere far away and their perfume arrived to me.A little time longer and they were there.

''Oh!DumDum!You,here!''

''Yeah..''

Then I saw YoSeob coming to me.

''Are you alright now?''

''I'm better.''

''Oh we were all so worried!!! We have never had such a concert.But what is wrong with you?''

''Oh I don't know..''

''Maybe you should see a doctor?'' JunHyung said while taking a towel.

''Oh no..I don't think...That's neseccary.''

''Oh well..We go to change now and then we send you home,okay?''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later.

I woke up for a call.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Heyyyyyy,whatsup DumDum??''

''Oh hey my B2ST guys.Uhmm..Nothing much.''

''Long time no see.You haven't call us about two weeks,we were worried.We were wondering that maybe....We can meet today?We have free day today.''

''Oh..Sorry...I was..I didn't feel good.But...Yeah.I can meet you today but...In the evening.Cause I'm gonn meet MinWoo.''

''MinWoo?You seem to get along with him very well.'' I heard JunHyung speaking.

''Yeah,well..He's a nice guy.''

''Oh...I see.Okay then..Can you come to our place at..7 a clock?''

''Oh I can come 6 or 5 too.''

''Oh then 5.''

''Fine,annyeong''

YoSeobs POV

''You know it's kinda weird that she likes MinWoo so much.''

''What's so weird about that?He's nice...handsome and..caring.'' DongWoon answered me.

''Yeah..He is..''

''Something is bothering you my brother?'' DooJoon came to me,put his and on my shoulder and then kept trying to find something from the closet.

''Oh no..Not at all.I just hope she likes our suprise.''

''I bet she does.This is what she wanted,right?''

''Yeah..I think so..''


MaeRis POV

''Heeeyyyy'' I saw MinWoo coming.

''Heyhey,how are you?''He asked.

''I'm..Good.''

''Okay thenn...Lets go?''

We walked and walked an walked, took a bus and walked again. He kept asking me why I uplift my pants all the time,but I never got an answer for him.Finally we arrived front of one white house.

''What is this place?''

''You'll see when we get inside.''

We went in and the smell was fimiliar.He went to one lady who standed beside the table and I went to look through the glass where i could see downstairs.
They were playing badminton.

''Oh my god.''

''You like it?'' He came,put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

''Oh my god,of course I do.How did you know?''

''Weelllll...I know everything.'' He smiled.

So we went there and after a so long time I played again.I felt so happy.I can't describe this.But I didn't have so much strength as I used to have before.

''You're not feeling well?Should we stop for today?'' He came and sat next to me.

''Yeah,I'm tired.''

''Well then,let's go and clean up.''

So I went to take a shower.In the changing room I looked myself from the mirror.Somethig was wrong.I didn't know what,but something was wrong.
I washed my hair and went out.

''Oh there you are!'' He came to me again.

''Yeah,sorry,it took me a long time.And..I also have to go now.''

''Oh really?''

''Yeah..I'm really thankful for this.I had wonderful time and..This really means a lot.''

''Yeah well,Happy Birthday.''

''Oh..How did you know?'' I was really really amazed.I thought maybe YoSeob told him but I haven't told this to anyone yet.I think..

''I told you, I know everything.''

''Oh well.Thank you.This is the best birthday present what I've ever got.''

''I'm glad you're happy.But hey,you said you need to hurry?''

''Yeah I do.See you some other day,okay?And thanks again.''

He came to me and hugged me.And then we said goodbye.
While I took a bus I felt like I already miss him.I felt comfortable with him and when I'm away from him then..I feel like happyness is gone.But when I thinked about meeting B2ST next...That made me happy again.Cause they're like real family that I've actually never had.

''Hey,it's me.'' I called to them from downstairs.

''Oh okay,we'll be right down.''

''Okay..''

I walked front of the house to one side and back,other side and back.And wondered why it tooks them so long.

YoSeobs POV

''It was her?She's here?'' JunHyung asked me.

''Yeah..It's her.Wooooniiiieeee,you still haven't found the candles?''

''No...'' He yelled from the kitchen.

''Aish..I know we have them..Let me see.'' I went to the kitchen,to look myself,if they really are not there.

''Woonie...'' He looked at me and I pointed to the floor,where the candles were lying.

''Umm..'' It was all he said.

''Oh you..I just can't belive it.'' DooJoon came and we all laughed.

We put on the candles and started to go downstairs.

''Okay Woonie,you hold the cake,Hyung...you...Take the teddy bear and I take the envelope.''DooJoon said.But no way I could let Woonie to hold the cake,he will cause the accident again.

''Give me that.'' I went to him and took the cake.

''YAAAAH!!!''

''I want to hold something too.'' I said to him,cause I didn't want to tell him that he always causes trouble,so I'm just afraid of the cake.

''Fine..''

Finally we were downstairs.

''Okay GiKwang..Open the door for us.''

We went out and started to sing to her.
She seemed really suprised.She covered her face with her hands and I think I even saw one tear coming from her eye.

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUMDUM!!!'' We said all together,after the song was singed.

''Oh guys..''She was speechless,I saw she was happy and I was also happy because of it.

''Make a wish and blow the candles!!!'' DooJoon said.

She closed her eyes and just at the right moment when she was about to blow the candles,a biiiiiig wind came and blowed the candles.

''Ooooh..'' We all laughed.

''Seems like we're not the only ones who's trying to celebrate your birthday.Wind also decided to be your slave,just for this day.'' Junhyung said and we all burst to laugh.I gave her the cake.

''Here you go.''

''Thank you YoSeob.And DongWoon...JunHyung,GiKwang,HyunSeung,DooJoon...Thank you.I'm so happy.''

''Weeeelll!!!We have some more!!!'' DongWoon said.

''Yeah,we do..But Let's go to the park.''

''Mmm.'' And we went there.While we walked there all members kept asking her why is she so thin.And to be honest,I was worried too.It seemed like she's not eating at all.But since it was her birthday,I thought it would be best if I wouldn't bother her with these questions and also asked others to shut up.

She put the cake on the bench and DooJoon gave her the envelope.

''Oh..What's that??'' She took it and seemed really amazed.

''I think you have to open it,you won't find it out in other way..'' GiKwang said and she laughed.

''Okay..'' She opened it.We saw her reading the paper and we were all waiting patiently what will she say...
                    _________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                          Sorry..That came short.*_*