Choose One...

Making Baekhyun Mine

Chanyeol’s POV

The next morning we went to fim our Exo’s Showtime. Sehun, Kris and I were to go sightseeing at Hongdae while the others went cycling at Han River. First we went shopping there were many fans surrounding us but manager hyung managed to stop some of them and at least they were obedient and they started to stop crowding around us and only followed us behind. We went to look around the shops for about an hour and then later we grew hungry. The staff asked us to eat something so we went to this famous MakChang (grilled pork intestines) .

It was quite weird when I noticed Kris hyung who kept staring at this waiter in the restaurant. He even kept asking him to refill his tea when he doesn’t even like to drink tea! Somehow the waiter looked like a panda to me. He had dark eye circles and was pretty tall. I guess that’s Kris’ style, huh? I gave a wink at the waiter the next time he came to bring us food and at last I saw his nametag, Zi Tao. Must be Chinese, just like our duizhang. Kris kicked me from under the table and it was actually quite painful. Stupid hyung. He creased his eyebrows at me and ignored me. This time it was Kris who winked at me but somehow it gave me an insulting aura. This hyung is silly.

 This time filming lasted even longer as the food took a long time to cook and it took almost 2 hours.  Well I guess Kris didn’t even mind one bit.

Later that day, we went to practice our dance for our upcoming Christmas concert. As usual, we would go to our practice room where Kai and Kyungsoo joined us. As they were not as lucky as us, who got to eat for a total of two hours, the double K duo were cycling for 3 hours and they were really hungry so we waited while they went to eat.

So it was just us 3 again and we started small talks.

“ Our maknae is a little weird today don’t you think. Or should I say.. a little abnormal? “ Kris gave a small chuckle while eyeing Sehun.

“ What do you mean, hyung?? “ Sehun questioned looking a little confused when he lifted his head up from his phone. Seriously? His eyes were practically glued to them the second we reached our practice room.

“ Well you have been acting differently. Don’t you think so too, Chanyeol? “

“ Yeah. You have been quiet and most of all you didn’t even complain when the food was taking a long time to cook today. Normally, I would have been deaf by your constant complains and manager hyung would be busy getting staffs to get you food that cooks instantly. They wouldn’t want to hunger our poor baby. Wait.. poor complainging baby. “ I answered, emphasizing the last two words.

“ What ….. well I guess I wasn’t that hungry. “

“ I agree with Chan. Having that on-stage character off-stage too. That’s a new one. “ Kris stated.

Sehun just kept quiet and went back to his phone while shifting away from us. I gave Kris a look and we both jumped to the seat infront of him.

“ Is it because of Luhannnieeee??” I asked and Sehun looked up surprised and his face was turning into a shade of pink on his usually pale face. Bingo. The cute doe-eyed deer did have something to do with this, as I remembered the day he asked for Sehun’s number from me.

“ Who is this Luhan you are talking about?” Suddenly a voice came from the entrance of the practice room.

We got shocked thinking it was manager hyung.

My heart continued beating again when we realized it was just the K duo.

“ We scared you huh. You guys are lucky its just us. “ Kai said while half laughing. Really. Is it that funny, Kai? This is one of those times where im doubting who is the real maknae.

“ Yeah Chanyeol. Better keep your booming voice low next time you talk about girls… or guys. “ Kris warned with a more serious tone. just got real. I nodded in response to him.

“ Quick! We heard it! Who is Luhan?”  Kyungsoo asked with his big eyes. As if his usual size were not big enough.

“ Its.. just… a f-friend… I met. “

“ Yeah sure.. friend.. “ I said while smirking

“ Where’d you meet him? Do you like him? I bet he is cute to be able to make you stutter while talking about him! Aish our sehun is growing up, nae? “ Kyungsoo added, his motherly side of him showing.

While Sehun just blushed even more and tried to change topics by getting the music ready and starting the practice. Hmm.. this Luhan must be really different. Changing our brat maknae. Its really a miracle to have Sehun practice without dragging him not to mention getting the music ready and initiating the practice. The power of love? I laughed to myself as I too, got ready for practice.

About an hour into our practice, suddenly one of our staff came rushing into our room panting. I guess she was running all the way here. I wonder what was the rush? Something happened? What could it be? She said something to our dance instructor and he called me and asked me to follow the staff to see our manager. The look on their face was giving me goosebumps. Its as if something bad really happened. Was it my family? I questioned myself while walking the hallway to the manager’s room. However I stayed silent and prayed that nothing really seriously bad happened.

As I reached manager’s room, he was on the phone and he seemed to be apologizing and he sounded very worried.  I was quite afraid by now as this was the head manager, we don’t normally meet with him unless its something really important.

I stepped into his room after a few knocks and he looked at me with anger in his eyes. He pushed his tablet to me and I scrolled through it for a while. A few pictures were on it and as I read more, I soon realized what it was. Im in deep trouble. With Baekhyun.

 

On the article, was written

 

[ Breaking News ] Exo’s Park Chanyeol caught dating… with a GUY

 

There were about 4 pictures of me and Baekhyun from that night at the park. There was pictures of me holding his hands and a picture of us kissing. However it was quite dark so Baekhyun’s face was not really clear as it was me who was facing towards the direction of the camera. I felt my hands growing cold. I was really afraid of what will be coming next….

I was allowed to continue my practice after having a long talk with the manager and many other staffs. Many phone calls were made and even the CEO had contacted us and reprimanded my manager for my actions. I felt really bad and guilty. As I was walking back to the practice room to join the others, I got a text message from baekhyun.

 I guess you’ve seen the news. We need to talk.

It was a short text and I had a feeling I wouldn’t appreciate this ‘talk’

 

Later that night, when I was lying on my bed getting ready to sleep. I felt like the worse human in the world. It was the worse day of my life. So many things happened in a flash. One minute I was enjoying my day with my group members, the next, I had to end a relationship with the person I cared most.

 

 


Flashback

I felt as if the temperature dropped by 30 degrees when at last Baekhyun goes straight to the question.

“ What are you going to do now? “

“ I don’t know. “ I said while looking intently at Baekhyun who wouldn’t even let me stand any closer to him. It was really torturing to have Baekhyun treat me like this.

“ What do you mean you don’t know?! “ he countered raising his voice and it was the first time I have heard so much anger in his voice.

“ im sorry “ it was all I could say.

“ Don’t apologize. What did you manager say… “ he asked, now his voice was softer, but I didn’t like it. I can see his eyes starting to get red by now.

“ He asked me to choose…. Be-between… you and… my career. Baek im really sorry I got you into this. I really am… please don’t be mad. “

“ im not mad. “ was all he answered and that was when the first tear fell down his cheeks. It really broke my heart to see him cry again. And worse, me being the reason for those tears. I pulled him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away.

“ Baby don’t cry. “ I whispered, still holding onto his hands.  I tried to wipe his tears but he avoided my touch once again.

“ Don’t call me that. Well actually, we weren’t even a couple to begin with. This shouldn’t be too hard for us. “

“ .. No ….. “

“ I’ll make the decision for you. Choose you career. Im not worth it “

I couldn’t think of any response to give him. I just stared at him with a blank emotion.

“ Goodbye Chanyeol “ he said before he turned around and was leaving.

 

 

 

Well if it was so easy for him to leave, maybe it was a right choice after all.

 


A/N : NO CHANYEOL. dont give up on your bacon!!! T^T hahaha too much exo showtime resuting the intro.. haha

ok i was quite sad while writing the end of this chapter. my baekyeol feels. T__T 

it will get better, I PROMISE!! too much to handle for exo fans

sorry for the late update, was busy with cousin's wedding and the wifi was down the whole day. ok chaooo