Christmas Eve

Making Baekhyun Mine

Tao was the one who did the quick thinking. He pushed Baekhyun aside and performed the Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR

He started to push down into Chanyeol's chest using his two palms, and repeated it for about 30 times, and  then he pinch Chanyeol’s nose and cover the mouth with his and blew until Chanyeol’s chest was rising. This continued around 2 sets, when suddenly Chanyeol started coughing out water and was slowly becoming conscious.

He gave out a girly shout when he realize Tao’s lips have been on his.

Baekhyun, seeing Chanyeol was alright to give such a response, went and hug the life out of the taller.

“ Chanyeol, you’re alive!!! “ he shouted while the taller hugged him back, treasuring the moment. He put his arms around the shorter’s waist and kissed his neck when he removed himself from the embrace.

“ Baek, why are you crying. Don’t. “ Chanyeol says while wiping Baekhyun’s tear-stained cheeks

Baekhyun continued to sob silently and hugged Chanyeol again.

“ What the hell Chanyeol. Never do that again man. “ Kris scolded, while drying his wet hair and clothes. Chanyeol guessed that he was the one who saved him, since the others were dry.

“ Yeah hyung. “ it was the first time Kai was not giving a stupid comment, and he looked quite concerned.

“ I agree. It was really dangerous. You never dared enter the water. Why’d you change your mind this time? “ Kyungsoo joins in.

“ I cant believe I just witnessed that. That was scary… you did great! “ Luhan told Tao.

“ I just really needed to get something in there that belonged to someone important to me” Chanyeol says, while fidgeting in his pocket. Baekhyun volunteers to help him, as Chanyeol still looked a little unstable.

He took out the item and gasped when he saw his wrist band.

“ Chanyeol! you are really a pabo! “ he shouted and tightened his grip on the taller’s arm. Chanyeol just flashed his 30,000 watt smile in return.

“ Guys. We should return to the villa. I don’t want to look like Kai, standing in the sun too long. “ Sehun said, earning a smack on his head from the one insulted.

“ Yeah, we can still talk in there. “ Yixing says while helping Chanyeol, along with Baekhyun. Seeing that, Sehun ran towards Luhan and held his hand while walking back to the villa

It surprised Sehun that the other didn’t give any big response, instead just turned and smiled at Sehun, while gripping onto his hand.

 

 

 

A few days were spent happily by the nine. Luhan and Sehun were spending their time together, the K duo who had so much fun together even thou they were just preparing meals. Tao even allowed Kris to hold a conversation with him, Yixing was mostly on the computer, talking to some distant friend and Baekhyun and Chanyeol were even sharing the same bedroom every night. It was a surprise how Baekhyun has changed towards Chanyeol.

It was near Christmas so everyone agreed to buy a little something for anyone on their mind. So, most of them choose someone other than their other half, to give a surprise to each other.

Tao picked Chanyeol, to the latter’s surprise.

Sehun went with Kai, because the two obviously wouldn’t buy a gift for each other.

Kyungsoo, Yixing and Luhan went with each other

While Baekhyun was left to go Christmas shopping with Kris.

 

" Hey, face, what should I get for my squishy soo-soo?  " Kai asked, while dragging Sehun to the kitchen department

" What the hell, don’t use those kind of names when you’re talking to me. Im gonna puke. " 

" Look whose talking? I wonder who was it who kept going all lulu hyungiee " kai said, while doing a bad impersonation, along with a high ptched voice

" Damn I don’t even know why im here with you " Sehun muttered to himself, as he thought about how immature Kai is.

" Because im the iest among all of you? " he asked while raising an eyebrow suggestively

" Yeah keep telling yourself that "

" Should I get Kyungsoo some kitchen utensils? "

" You don’t say? that's the reason why we're here. in the kitchen department. "

" I'm getting him this! He has been eyeing on some of these for a while now. "

" Good for you. What should I get Luhan? "

" One of this? " Kai answered, while pointing at an oven

" Of course! to bake one of his law books, right? "

 

 

On the other part of the mall, Kyungsoo Yixing and Luhan were walking along the shops eyeing on some outfits.

" Do you think Kai would like this? "

" Erm... we would, if we knew about Kai "

" Oh yeah. You all just kind of met, huh. Anyway so how did the both of you meet? "

" Ah, we were childhood friends. " Luhan answers, while smiling at Yixing

" Just friends, right? Because our maknae really has shown a lot of affection towards you " Kyungsoo says while staring at Luhan

" Really?? I like him too. I thought that’s how he treats everyone, thou? "

" Are u kidding me? You should have seen how he treats people around him, well, before he knew you. "

" Hmm… that, I know. Im glad he has changed "

" That sounds just like someone familiar huh, xiao lu? " Yixing says to Luhan

 

 

" Well.. this is awkward. " Chanyeol starts, after remaining in silence for the past 10 minutes

" Uh-huh " Tao answers while nodding

" You could have choosed the others, thou. Erm, not that I mind. Anyway I really appreciate you saving me. I jsut remembered, i haven thanked you. Sorry for that, er, little yelling thing. I was just a little shocked. " Chanyeol says, while slitghtly blushing

Pffft. Hahaha . It was Tao who started laughing first, and later Chanyeol joined when he replayed the scene in his mind.

" You should have seen your face. " Tao adds

" I know. Not to mention my voice. I sound like my fangirls. "

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. they both laughed like idiots for a few minutes until they came back to their senses.

" Hey, Chanyeol. Im sorry about how I have been acting towards you. From the moment we met.... " Tao says, while continuing, "I have known Baekhyun a long time, you were his first love. Is. Still you are. We’re so close that sometimes I forget I am not his real brother. Truth is, I am not in love with Baekhyun. I was just trying to piss you off. I guess I wasn’t use to having someone other than me and Lu who is close to him… "

" I understand… " Chanyeol nodded while listening to Tao open up about his thoughts.

" And also, Baekhyun lost his parents when he was young. He is really precious to me and my brother. So, I really hope you will take care of him Chanyeol. "

" You have my word Tao, and thanks for being with him for all this years. You and Luhan. I really am gratefull. But I promise, I will make him happier each day with me. "

" Thanks. "

" Now, any advice on what to get Baek? "

" Yes, he really likes…… "

 

" Do you think Chanyeol likes this? "

" Do you think Tao likes this? "

The two asked at the same time, and they both laughed.

" Oh, so you’re getting Tao a gift? You like him, right?! "

" Ahh… yes. But Chanyeol says he likes you. I really don’t believe him. But… it still kind of bugs me. " Kris answers with a shrug

" Believe me, Tao is like a brother. " Baekhyun answers with a smile

" You guys are really close huh "

" Well, you’re close to Chanyeol too. Which reminds me, what’s up with him and water "

" See, Chanyeol has a fear of water ever since he was young. Now he doesn’t even dare take a bath in a tub. He always takes the shower. Im not really sure what happened thou. I only found out during our trainee days, when  we were taking a break, having fun in the pool. A few other trainees made fun of Chanyeol who never went into the pool, they threw him in it. They started laughing when Chanyeol shouted for  help and struggled. Luckily I was there."

" Wow. You’re really his life saver. "

" I guess? Hey, enough of this talk. We better get back to this shopping thing. " Kris says while pulling Baekhyun to the next shop.

 

A few hours later, everyone arrived at the same time except for Baekhyun and Kris, who came in a little late. They had barbeque by the beach and there were loud chattering. Chanyeol was feeding Baekhyun a piece of hot dog when the K duo suddenly stands up and starts shouting.

“GUYSSS!! Its time to trade your gifts!! I hope you get the gifts you have wanted!”

The first to exchange was the overly excited pair- Kyungsoo and Kai. Kai bought a new frying pan for Kyungsoo in which Kyungsoo expressed his appreciation by kissing him for like 10 minutes and everyone had to throw leftover food at them for them to stop. Kyungsoo bought a pair of squidward boxer since he liked to impersonate that squid on broadcast. And he said Kai has too many spongebob boxers already and… they went somewhere to try it on.

Later, Sehun gave Luhan his gift, which he happily opened- it was a Law Dictionary.

“ Sehun! I always wanted to get one! But It was really epensive. Oh and this is the complete and newest edition!! I love it! Thanks hunnie!”

“ You’re welcome Hyung! I bought you this so that you will be reminded of me when you use it, even when you’re studying- which you do very often “ Sehun says, face blushing.

“ Here ! I asked for Kyungsoo’s advice thou, I know you’ll love it. “ Luhan says and hands over his gift, confidently

“ BUBBLE TEA VOUCHERS. YAY!! “ Sehun squealed, losing his poker face.

The two went and talked about their upcoming bubble tea-date.

 

In the end, Kris was disappointed when he found out Tao bought a gift for Luhan, Yixing and Baekhyun but not for himself. But he still gave Tao his gift. It was a teddy bear. Everyone stared in shock when Kris handed him the cute small little cuddly gift.

“ Kris hyung. Are you kidding?! “ Sehun asked when he noticed the cute little thing on his hands/

“Come one. Just look at that guy, does he look like he digs teddies?! “ Chanyeol says

Tao just stared wide eyed at the teddy and suddenly he bursts out...

“ I LOVE IT! “

“ Hell…no… “ sehun whispers to Chanyeol

“ You guys wouldn’t know. But Tao really has a thing for cute stuff. Although he obviously doesn’t look like he does. “ Luhan says to the shocked Chanyeol and Sehun

“ Really? I just thought it was really cute and it kind of reminded me of Tao. Tao’s cute too… “ both Chanyeol and Sehun choked on their drink at the same time, one spitting ont the sand and one on the table. this side of Kris. has never been seen.

“ KRIS YOU HAVE MET YOUR PERFECT OTHER HALF “ chanyeol shouted after his little choking episode

“ OMG. OUR DUIZHANG IS A ER FOR CUTE STUFF TOO. “

“ NOW. KISS “ they all chorused

 

“ Chanyeol, I hope you like it. Its similar to my wrist band which I treasure dearly. I even carved a little message on it. “

“ Ah. Its beautiful Baekhyun. Thank you so much. “

“ Here’s your gift “ Chanyeol says as he hands over his gift, not before giving a kiss on the lips to the latter.

Baekhyun just stared wide eyed at his gift box. He took out the picture of Chanyeol which says- Im yours. Along with a very cheesily cute pose of him blowing a kiss.

Chanyeol started to blush and told Baekhyun that was all he could think of.

“I love you Baekhyun. Merry Christmas “

From afar, there were fireworks as the clock struck midnight.

 

 

It was the last night they spent together, and Baekhyun couldn’t stop himself from crying in his sleep.

With Chanyeol by his side, his arms wrapped around the smaller, Baekhyun knew that their time together was ending and everything will return to how they were before this vacation.

“ Just enjoy this week Chanyeol “ were the words he said on the airport the other day.

 

And the week was ending.

 


A/N : DAT PLOT TWIST THOU. 

lol sorry i have not cleared out baekhyun and chnyeol's issues so i really cannot make them happily together yet so dont stone me D: 

man i seriously hate spoilers of exo showtime... i was writing this so i had to delay watching it. and all i got were spoilers. meh. i should close facebook every thurs and friday =.=

i wont be updating so frequently, i still dont know my xmas plans yet, so if im home ill update. or else... you guys will have to wait. anyway , MERRY CHRISTMAS . hope u like this update :D

may you all have a miracle this december. i hope i wake up to exo in my bed this christmas <3