Audition

Making Baekhyun Mine

i really love layhan alot guys. dont get me wrong i ship hunhan too but layhan is really... erm non-romantic and BFFs? they really have this brotherly love slash friendship thing going on idek. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. i sound crazy. ill stop.

 

Sehun’s POV

For this past few weeks, it has been really different in the dorm. Nobody running around the house acting like a kid stealing people’s undies, nobody yelling at each other when the washroom is occupied too long, nobody whining when they don’t get to choose the movie to watch, nobody to force us to go cycling in the middle of the night, no noraebang nights, no stuffing-yourself-with-food-until-u-cant-anymore competitions, and most of all, no happy virus spreading around the dorm.  It was peaceful, but a little too peaceful? It was quite disturbing… it felt empty.

Usually Chanyeol and Kai would be setting up the mood but now since Chanyeol seems like he lost his voice box, was very quiet. And so Kai lost his other half- the noisy half. Since his other half- in the romantic way, was Kyungsoo. Not that I need to mention that…

So today, just like any other day, it was lunch time. We were free and only had a few schedules later in the day. So our omma, Kyungsoo was cooking Kimchi Spaghetti, as his favourite Kai requested it. While cooking, as usual they were touching each other more than the food. I just stared at them with a blank look. Well, more like a -face, what other people would prefer calling it. Fans , yeah, I do hear what you guys call my facial expressions. Pfft.

“ What are you looking at, face? “ Kai asked, with one hand on Kyungsoo’s waist with another hand feeding him chocolate chips.

Wait why are there chocolate chips when they were cooking a friggin spaghetti?! Urgh. See what I mean??

“ Shut up and go back to your cooking. And by the way, I didn’t know chocolate chips are one of the ingredients? “ I shot back at him while I got up and moved somewhere else. If I watched any longer im afraid I would lose my appetite.

“ Yeah, you should have moved earlier u punk! “ he shouted over to make sure I can hear it.

“ Ah.. just forget about him. He’s just jealous. “ Kyungsoo coo-ed at Kai while pinching his nose. Yeah, so I was secretly still watching them.

“ Well don’t be jealous little maknae, you have LUHAN!!! “ he added even more volume at the last word. Stupid kai, I whispered to myself while going back to my room and found out Chanyeol was sitting quietly on his bed doing something on his phone.

I was hesitating whether to start small talks with him, but I decided to just mind my own business as he didn’t even acknowledge my presence when I walked in. It was 2pm and time for skype session with Luhan hyung!! Yeah he is kind of away... he went back to China for his break so we have been doing this for a few days now. I went to my laptop and switched it on. While waiting for the signing in thing, Chanyeol spoke to me, to my surprise.

“ Who you talking to? “ he asks in a low voice

“ Erm.. Luhan? “ well that came out more like a question

“ Oh… will… Baek.. Baekhyun be there? I’ll leave if he is. “ his voice sounds like death. He seriously needs to talk more. Again.

“ Nope, don’t worry. He’s back in China. Er.. without Baekhyun hyung. “ I answer and soon I was logged in I was excited when I saw him name- which meant he was already online. I quickly clicked on it.

“ Oh… Then.. is Baek alone? I mean.. Baekhyun… “ he continued asking. Okay this is getting annoying. This hyung keeps asking me stuff and Luhan is not answering the call !! I spammed the call button a million times while telling Chanyeol I didn’t know.

A while later, I got tired and went instead to eat my lunch when I hear the K duo calling us to our meal. Chanyeol was the first to finish and stands up to leave. Usually, he is the last to finish. Either he was talking too much or he is playing with his food. And Kyungsoo would be busy lecturing them both.

“ Yah! Chanyeol… wait! “ Kyungsoo yelled towards the giant. Ah at last, someone else who is concerned about Chanyeol, other than me!

“ Damn it. That bastard didn’t even bother washing his plate. “ I creased my eyebrows and threw him a look. Well so much for concerned members of EXO.

 


“ H-Hey Sehun! You’re here! “ Luhan answered and waves his hand towards the camera.

“ Ah… hi.. Hyung. “ I answered half heartedly. After about 2 hours of waiting for him to answer my video call. That’s what you get!!

“ Hmm… anything happened there? Nothing to tell your hyung? “ he smiles brightly from the other side of the screen and suddenly I hear some noise on the background and to my surprise..... some Chinese guy came out from somewhere.

“ Who.. Who’s that?! “ I asked, with maybe a little too much over-reaction

“ Ah its Yixing. YIXING!! COME OVER HERE!! “ he yelled and thank God I wasn’t using my earphones. Would’ve been deaf by now.

I was getting a weird feeling listening to the way Luhan called him over. And the way Luhan pronounced his name. I was really curious with this Yixing’s identity. Hyung never mentioned a brother…? Oh .. it cant be…

“ Ah annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Yixing nice to meet you. “ he stared at the screen and even gave a bow while introducing himself. I smiled and introduced myself too. He was really… attractive. Everytime he smiled he has a nice dimple forming on his cheeks. Oh gosh. The way Luhan is smiling while staring at him. What is this feeling?! 

“小 Lu. 等一下. 我去拿椅子 “ that Yixing guy says to Luhan while walking away from the screen. i know that word. xiao lu. that sounds sweet. i made a pout when i realize i never gave a nickname to Luhan hyung

“ 不用这么麻烦 “ Luhan answers while pulling him by the wrist. oh please... not skinship. i cant bare to watch!

“ 什么?你要我坐在地上?笨蛋!” the Yixing guy answeres and i could really imagine his eyes forming love shapes as he says the last two words. what the hell is bendan?? IS IT HOW THEY CALL THEIR LOVER BACK IN CHINA?? I WAN TO BE LUHAN'S BENDAN TOO

“ 坐在我腿上 !!! “ this time Luhan answers while patting his thigh. what?

Okay. Seriously they just keep laughing among themselves and this Lay guy is now hitting him. Note to self : Learn Chinese.

“我真的坐下来的啦 “ yixing asks while raising his eyebrows while Luhan just giggles and nods. What a sweet couple. Sarcasm alert.

And guess what happened next?! THIS YIXING GUY SITS ON LUHAN’S LAP.

That. China. Guy. Sat. On. Luhan.

My eyes grew wide the size of Kyungsoo’s and I choked on the orange juice I was sipping on.

“ Sehun-ah! U alright?? “ Luhan asks looking concerned. So , you finally realize I was still here huh?

“ Nae. Im okay. “ I answer while Chanyeol handed me a few tissues. There was an awkward silence after that when Luhan realizes who it was that appeared on the screen. I coughed a few more times and Chanyeol walks off when Luhan says he needs to do something else.

“ I need to go. Sorry Sehun. “

“ Its okay. Goodbye “ I gave him a small smile and Lay waves a goodbye too. Well, he is pretty friendly. I would’ve liked him. IF HE WASN’T DATING LUHAN.

I sighed and closed my laptop.

 

 

Wait.

 

 

Why am I being so dramatic all of a sudden.

??

 

 


Chanyeol’s POV

I was called to practice my rap with kris at the practice room after lunch. So after I ate, I went straight away towards SM building. While walking there I realize there were many banners decorating the infrastructure. I felt like I have been in a cave for a long time. Usually I was the first to realize any event in the company and would spread it around with the members. When I got in, I realized the conference room was crowded with many people. I wonder what event it was.

I was walking to the the lift when I saw posters stuck all over the walls. I went over and read it. Oh… so it was the SM auditions. No wonder there were so many people. Looks like there are so many people interested to enter into the kpop world huh. I went in and met up with Kris at the practice room. It went on about an hour then the instructor gave us a few minutes to rest. I went to take some water downstairs and I was also curious about the auditions. So I dragged Kris along with me, who kept nagging me about how we should spend our “rest time” wisely. Duizhang-s are really duizhang-s

When I got there we went through another entrance where only staffs could enter. Kris gave me a look but i managed to drag him in along telling him we were staffs. Well, sort of. A few people were dancing, a few sang, a few acted. There were even those who did wushu!! Wait hold up. He looks extremely familiar!! Kris started to nudge me using his elbow and whispered “T-t—Tao. TAO! “ erm.. who the hell is.. tao. OH ! the waiter guy!! I was really surprised to see him there. But not as surprised as Kris. He literally turned into a puddle of water watching that guy do his stuff. Er. Wushu stuff.

“ Thanks Chanyeol. For dragging me here. I owe you one. “

“ You better pray that he passes, thou. “

We spent almost half an hour watching the participants and then Kris says its time to return and continue our practice. I was standing up heading towards the exit. Then I froze when I heard a voice.

A very familiar voice

… and the song.

Our song Angel was playing and the person singing it was no other than

.....

Baekhyun....

 


A/N : yay my first sehun's pov. how izit? i think he is funny and weird. just like me! HAHAHA. those chinese words. go search it yourself!! xD confesssion : i actually asked for a friend for help to translate. i can only read 80% of what i wrote -.- do you guys actually like me adding hunhan? or u all prefer main baekyeol? o.o
its thurs again!! Mnet has layhan today. let me die while watching piano lay TT and friggin showtime!! :D busy exotics are busy!!

ok chaooo see you on the next update!! <3

oh yeah. thanks for the lovely comments guys. you all are so awesome. every single reader!! u make me happy!!! and ill be happier if u all comment ^^ ok really. chaoooooo~~