The Runaway Bacon

Making Baekhyun Mine

this gif kinda summarizes my story so far. hahaha

 


X O X O X O X O X O X O

WAAAAAHHHHH. Its that voice again that irritates me every morning!! I took my phone to dismiss the alarm and while I was at that, I went to cut the part of the song that I want alarm to be playing. I was tired of Park Chanyeol's voice every morning.

neoreul wonhae XO naegen ojig neo

naegen ojig neo nae naegen ojig neo

neoreul wihan XO nareul badajwo

nareul badajwo na nareul badajwo

Ah~ That’s better. My Sehun’s voice wouldn’t irritate me as bad anymore! After I was done fiddling with my phone I went to take a shower.

 


When I came out my phone was ringing so I quickly ran towards it to pick the call

 

Hello?

Good morning baekkie~ Ops.. its almost past noon, good afternoon!

I was shocked as the voice was unfamiliar so I took it away from my ear to check the caller ID. Akward Yeol. Ahhh.. I almost forgot about him.

Yes,  hello Chanyeol. Well that was an awkward response.

Hey Baek, erm, are u busy right now?

Nope, I just woke up and i just finished taking a shower

Good, would u be free today then?? Do you remember about our erm…date…? Ah he sounds so shy. Okay he is quite cute. Uh. No! Focus. I need to focus on my target,my Sehun.

Yeah of course. As long as your schedule allows..

Great. We can perhaps grab dinner together? Around 8PM. You know that japanese restaurant near our dorm right? Is that alright with you? Wow.. I was kinda craving for some Japanese food this few days. Japanese food with sehunnie!!

Okay! Don’t forget to bring your friend along~ 

Yeah sure. Oh we are off to our next intervview. I'll be looking forward to see you again. Goodbye. Text me alright?

No problem. See you. Hwaiting for the interview !

I quickly went to look for Luhan the second the call ended. I got dressed properly and since Luhan was no where to be found in our dorm I went to the library to search for him.

 

 


I went to his favourite QUIET READING spot- but according to Luhan it was never quiet since most of the students did not understand what silence was and he would rant about it again and again- but he was no where to be found. So I text him and luckily he was quick to reply and he told me he was downstairs using the computers in the computer lab.

When I finally found him I quickly approached him but he was too absorbed into his conversation with his China friend, Yixing on skype. I had to sit next to him quietly and wait for his webcam session to end- which was about an hour. I was just sitting there and I started to play games on my phone. I often took glances at his computer and I was quiet mesmerized with his friend, Yixing. He has a deep dimple on his cheek everytime he smiled and I would be lying if I say he wasn’t attractive. Are all china guys that good looking? First Luhan and now this Yixing guy. My little train of thought ended when Luhan turned to me and asked me what I want.

Are you sure you’re straight? Webcam-ing with Mr. Chinaman again??

OMG BYUNBAEK! Chinaman?! Seriously?! His name is Yixing okay?! And he is just a friend I have known for a long long time. No homo. Unlike you.

Whatever. Oh yeah, dinner tonight, 8.

What? But I have not studied. This webcam session already took a lot of my time.

Well you have now till 8pm. I don’t care. Bye, have fun nerd.

 


When i reached out dorm i quickly went ahead to my closet to get the right outfit to look my best. I didn't want to embarrass myself again.

As 8PM was approaching, I texted Chanyeol to inform him I was leaving the dorm. By the time we got there, my heart almost stopped beating. Sehun. My Sehun. In casual clothes. And he still looked hotter than ever. They already got their drinks so we ordered our food and started small talks. It was pretty awkward as me and Luhan talked while Sehun played his phone and Chanyeol just sat there awkwardly. I tried to be helpful when I realized Sehun and Chanyeol’s drinks were almost finished, I went and help them get their refill. They thanked me and while I was walking back with their drink, the most embarrassing moment happened.

 

I am quite sure this beats the singing-to-sehun-during-fanmeet-embarassment-level. I friggin. TRIPPED.  Does my shoes hate me that much? I tripped and poured both their drinks. On. The love of my life. The apple of my eye.. My sweetheart Sehunnie. I quickly apologized a million times and grabbed some napkin to help him clean it off. He said it was okay with a smile and told me not to worry and went to the washroom to clean himself. Luhan stared at me in horror and he couldn’t even speak. I looked at him and for twice in a week. I just felt like hiding in a hole and never coming out. Chanyeol volunteered to go to the washroom to help Sehun out while I was still in a dazed.

 

 

A few minutes later and they were still not out yet. I went to the washroom to check on them and that was when I regretted doing it. My night went from terrible to ultimate-worse-night. I stopped on my tracks when I heard Sehun in a half shouting tone. It was really scary as i always had this image of Sehun being a gentleman in my head.

“I swear. Is this the kind of guy u like, hyung? Clumsy, and hella weird. I don’t even know what word can be used to describe him. I only promised you to come because of his cute friend okay. Not to mention he doesn’t even spare a glance at me! First he does this weird singing at our fanmeet and now he pours my drink on me. Really hyung, I cant stand this anymore. He cant even hold a cup of drink? What is he? A retard??" it was pretty obvious whose voice it was. And i felt like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and trampled onn thousands of times. Ouch.....

"Sehun keep your voice down!! Do you want everyone to hear?!"

"I don’t give a damn if that loser hears me!"

You better leave right now. I don’t want to hear any of your crap. Go !

I was still in a shock when suddenly Sehun is storming out of the door when he stops in his tracks. Chanyeol turns to see what is stopping him and he saw me...

And I couldn’t stop my tears.

Baekhyun. NO! wait !

Contrary to what he wanted, I ran away. It hurts.  And I forgot about Luhan.

 


A/N : Sehun is being a bitttchhhh~~ i hope you guys dont get confused with the dialogs. well, it is pretty obvious right?

yup. still waiting for your comments. guise how was showtime?! my fav was the maknae choking on his juice. not to mention kris being an epic fail.

thanks again for reading~~ please look forward to the next chappie oh ya and i added a little yixing . well he is my ultimate. gotta give him some cameo. haha