Stalker

Making Baekhyun Mine

Baekhyun was just sitting in his home one afternoon, with Luhan keeping an eye on him from his study desk. Life was back to where it was, before the crazy debut, the fame and fans, the audition, before meeting Chanyeol. Baekhyun just sits infront of the TV, staring at his but his mind was far, far away. 

All Baekhyun does is spend his time reading a few romance novels to pass his free time when nothing was interesting on TV. Luhan was getting worried about him, but at the very least, he knew Baekhyun wasn't hiding his pain and disappointment from him. From time to time Baekhyun would come knocking on Luhan's door and spill his tears and frustration with him and they would talk about it for hours and hours, mostly just Luhan patting Baekhyun's back, assuring him that everything would be okay. Sometimes Baekhyun thinks that he doesn't deserve a friend like Luhan. It was always the older who comforts the younger when he was upset. 

Sometimes it hurts Luhan when he hears the younger humming in the bathroom while he bathes, it had been a really long time since he hears Baekhyun sing. He really missed his melodic voice.

However, Luhan was also glad that Baekhyun has made a few close friends, Xiumin and Jongdae. Although they had to separate from each other after Baekhyun getting terminated from the company, they would hang out and Jongdae would spend extra time with him. He wonders if the two were more attached to each other.

One afternoon Luhan was minding his own business, eating his meal when he overhears Baekhyun on the phone, chuckling with the other on the line

" How about we go somewhere different today? " 

It has to be Jongdae. Recently they have been going out really frequently. Luhan thinks to himself, while stuffing his cheeks with another large spoonful of rice.

" That's a great idea! We will meet when you're done with your scheduele. " 

" Also, its a schoolday. There will be lesser people " 

Baekhyun caught Luhan staring at him and giving him a teasing look, Baekhyun quickly threw the nearest item he could reach to his face. Yeah, it was an eyeliner. What was it doing on the kitchen top anyway? Luhan yelped in pain. 

 


Chanyeol was just strolling around the company building, trying to find for his co-ordi noona to inform her about some issues when suddenly he hears someone talking in chinese, catching his attention. He took a few steps back and peeked in, and he met a guy practicing his chinese, holding a book and earphones stuck in his ear. Chanyeol stared at him, scracthing his head, wondering where he has met this guy. 

Suddenly the mysterious guy's phones rings and he broke into a huge smile, quickly answering his phone. 

Chanyeol had lost interest and was taking a few steps, continuing his trip to look for the co-ordi noona when a word catches his attention.

" Hey, Baekhyun ! " 

Chanyeol froze in his step at the mention of his lover's name. 

 


Jongdae and Baekhyun were running around like little kids trying on all the rides in the amusement park, with Baekhyun pulling Jongdae everywhere. They shouted and had a little too much fun on the rides and even had people give them judging looks. But Baekhyun really doesn't care. It had been a while since he laughed so genuinely. Jongdae never fails to crack him up and he really made a good companion.

Even since their trainee days they were much closer than the others. Jongdae was really talkative and so was Baekhyun so they really made a good pair. The others could't stand they noise they made and stuffed them in a room together. That was how they became room mates, and got to know each other even better. They would practice their chinese together, their vocals, and when Baekhyun was home sick, and missing Luhan, he would have personal talks with Jongdae all night, and they would share secrets. They even shared the same exo bias, Sehun and they squealed like crazy fangirls one night. 

 

" Baekhyun, shall we get some ice cream? Its getting really hot now that the sun is right above our heads " Jongdae asked, fanning himself. Baekhyun remembered how Jongdae couldn't stand the heat, he took out a tissue and began wiping his sweaty forehead.

Jongdae feels even hotter when he feels Baekhyun's delicate fingers on him. 

" Okay, we can get our favourite - "  

" Rocky Road " the two of them half-shouts, getting a little too excited. 

They were happily enjoying their dessert, even getting a discount because the cashier was a fan, when Jongdae notices that Baekhyun was really adorable. Who was he kidding, obviously the puppy in front of him was adorable. But even more now that he was his ice cream and looking like the happiest kid in the world. And then he spots a little ice cream stuck on his upper lip. Jongdae tried to pay attention on his own ice cream but it seemed like it was growing and piling up by the second. He could not stop himself and soon he realized he was leaning in and kissing the ice cream off Baekhyun's lips. When he was done, the reaction he got really surprised him.

" Yah! Byuntae! " Baekhyun playfully hit his friend. 

" Sorry, but could you at least eat properly then? "

" You could have told me! Not kissed me! " Baekhyun hit him a few more times.

" You were obviously seducing me, I just played along, didn't want you to be disappointed, you know? " Jongdae answers, avoiding Baekhyun's fists. 

 

From a far, someone was watching their every move. 

 


" I had a really great time, Luhan would never accompany me to places like amusement parks. Thanks Jongdae " 

" My pleasure. Im sorry we couldn't have dinner together but my curfew is almost reaching. You know how manager hyung is about getting back too late. "

" Sure, hurry now! " 

" Well, goodbye " Jongdae says, suddenly becoming awkward. He slowly turns and walks off

Baekhyun reaches out to him and pulls him for a peck in his cheek. Jongdae is flustered and mutters a small thanks before hurrying off, afraid his tomato face would show

Baekhyun laughs to himself, thinking that Jongdae is such a cute dongsaeng, when he steps into his house and closes the door, however, was unable to close it. He sees a pair of sneakers sticking out, blocking his door and Baekhyun thinks he was going to get robbed by the owner of this shoe. He shouts and tries to close the door with all his force. Then, all of a sudden he hears an all too familiar baritone voice.

" Aish! It's me Baek. Quit screaming! 

Baekhyun quickly stops pushing and opens the door, revealing a tall, handsome man

" Chan...Chanyeol? "

 


A/N : i finally updated thisssssssss. im actually quite happy with this chapter! /stops the self-praise/ :P JONGDAE. NO U CANNOT LIKE BAEKKIE.

ahahahaha hello im back after 10 years, im like the worst updater here in AFF 

as usual, comment and subscribe. lol as u can see im dragging this story because i kind of, dont want it to end. T___T lolwhat.