Jerk or Not?

Making Baekhyun Mine

there's cute luhan for you. keep your tongue back inside please!

 

NOBODY’S POV

 

After watching Baekhyun running out and later followed by Chanyeol storming out from the washroom, Luhan quickly stopped Chanyeol and questioned him about what happened in there.

“What just happened?! What happened to Baekhyun?! Was he crying?? Oh my gosh you better not be the reason for those tears on his beautiful cheeks. I thought you were nice! I wouldn’t have allowed this meet-up if I knew you were such a jerk!”

“Sehun was being an alright? Do you have any idea where he would be running off to??”

“I’m not too sure. But I guess back to our dorm. He doesn’t have much places to go to..”

Luhan gave Chanyeol their address and soon the taller was on his way to get Baekhyun. Seeing that his hyung was off, Sehun stood up from his chair and nonchalantly began his steps towards the exit.

 

Where does he thinks he’s going?! That jerk!

 

Luhan went ahead of him and gave him a hard shove. Sehun was rather surprised with his strength and there was a hint of embarrassment in his eyes and he looked down at Luhan.

“What did you do to Baekhyun?!”

Sehun was still under shock after the shove .

 Quick Sehun, think of something smart. This smaller guy just made you look weak! Think fast, TheHun !

“Wow you have surprisingly got some strength under those girly arms.” Not bad.

He had the nerve to insult me right now?!this dude is more jerk-ier than he looks. Such an innocent face but those words that comes out of his mouth!!

“Shut your mouth! Don’t try to avoid my question. What did you do to Baekhyun?!” Luhan repeated his question

Man… even when he looks angry he is cute. Sehun thought.

 

“Well I was just speaking the truth. Didn’t you see him spill drinks on me?? Oh wait.. you’re his friend. I bet the both of you have the same level of retard-ation. Pfft. Don’t waste my time please. Ill forgive your non-existent  manners since you have such a pretty face. Hitting you would be the same as hitting a girl. Now im still a gentleman so you should be thankful.”

By now, Luhan just suddenly felt his anger being washed away. He saw something in this boy.. a similarity in him. He acted just like how he was… when he was in China. Being the spoilt child when he was living his posh life. Having servants and personal assistants. He suddenly felt bad for this guy.. because he knew exactly how he feels. He was thankful for Yixing who appeared in his life and changed him. He wanted to be another Yixing for Sehun too.

“Look. I don’t know why are you being such a jerk. But I believe you are a nice person. I don’t see anything evil in you except for your words that hurt others. I know you are a celebrity and you may be having this mask on when others are watching. But soon… you’ll get tired of it. Why not throw that mask away, along with that attitude?

Sehun was suddenly caught off guard. His words really hit him, straight at his heart. All the while, when his true characters were out, when there were no cameras and fans, the words he used on his stylists, the cleaning ahjumma, and sometimes even his hyungs. All he got was apologies, well except his hyungs. He will just get lectures after lectures. But the way Luhan told him off was different. He felt like he was not being judged…

 

 

He just stood there staring into Luhan’s eyes and he whispered an apology before he left.

 

Luhan smiled while he watched him leaving. He’s not that bad. At least he has taken the first step.

 

 


 

back to diva Baekhyun's POV

“Y-ou.. you.. like..m-e??”

“Yeah. I know it sounds insane. But I really couldn’t forget since the first time I saw you..”

“I… i… I… don’t know how to react to this…”

“Its ok. I understand, confessing all of a sudden… I don’t wish to have you return my feelings. But I do want you to know. You’re really special to me. So… don’t let Sehun’s words affect you.”

“.... Chanyeol-ah im really too confused right now. I hope you wont misunderstand. I do feel attracted to you, and I appreciate you being nice to me too.. but I really cant accept you feelings right now. And moreover, you’re a star. Literally… girls would fight each other to have that confession directed to them. Why would u like me?…..are u even sure about your feelings? A guy like you, liking someone like me…”

“Hey… I just told you not to be affected by Sehun’s crap. Don’t say that about yourself. How am I different from you? Just because I joined a boy group doesn’t make me any different. Im still a normal person.”

“Yeah a normal person who has the ability to stop any girl’s heart-“


“Just girls? Not yours too?” Chanyeol said with a cute pout forming on his lips. I blushed at his cute action and Chanyeol moves closer to me.


“Does this stop your heart now?”

 

I shook my head and tried to avoid his gaze by looking at my bed sheets. Such an interesting bed sheet.

 

He soon moves and lifts his hand to cup my face tilting my head to face him

“How about now?”

 

I continued shaking my head . Hell im not going to surrender to him so quickly. I can handle this… I can. Its just his face being close to me… I can do THIS!!

 

This time he brings his head closer to mine and I could really feel his breath. He was just a few centimeters away.

 

I quickly pushed him away and yelled.  I got up and ran to sit on my study table away from him

 

“YAH!! DON’T… don’t .. do that…”

“Baek.. do you know how adorable you are right now?? I really am the luckiest man to ever do that to you..”

I fake a cough to hide my embarrassment.. well what was i suppose to do? how do i react to such a statement?!

“You know.. I really want to get to know more about you. So far you might just think I fell in love with that face of yours. Which, well, is half true. Haha.”

“Meh.. that is not true. Nobody will ever like me for my looks. “

Chanyeol shoots me a look and I think I found a new side to him.

 “So… what are you doing now? Still studying?”

“Yeah…. I just finished my A-Levels examination. I still need to make a choice for my major. Its really annoying though. I’m not really interested in business anymore…  Lucky for you, doing what you like and enjoying the fame and attention everyone gives.”

“Well, you can sing…”

I scrunched my brows in confusion.. Why is he suddenly talking about my voice....?

“What? You’ve not even heard me sing! ” I retaliated.

“Yesss I did! you know.. at the fanmeet.i really like you voice”

“Urgh. You’re just saying that to make me feel better.”
 

“NO . I mean it. I think you can even be the same level as our Kyungsoo in terms of vocal. Seriously..”

“Well.. Luhan does mention about my voice being on par with an angel’s. LOL but I think he is always exaggerating.” I began to really wonder about my singing skills. I do enjoy singing. Maybe that's why I even sang to Sehun the other day.


 

Suddenly I heard a phone ring and Chanyeol answered it with a serious face. Ok, he totally looks even more hotter now that he is in his serious-mode. I mentally slapped myself.  A few minutes later he ends the call and turns to me.

 

“Manager hyung says he is treating us for a late supper. I wouldn’t want to turn down this once in a lifetime chance where he treats us. So.. I guess I gotta go.” Chanyeol explains to me while smiling his famous teeth-rich smile.

“Oh okay! It was nice to talking to you Chanyeol. Again I really appreciate you coming here. Thanks a lot” I said while giving him a warm hug and lead him to the front door.

“Its nothing. Also, do think about that singing thing I told you alright? If you’re interested. Go for it!” he says with much enthusiasm and even doing the hwaiting hand gesture. He really has many sides in him for me to discover.

“Haha.. yeah sure. Take care on your way!”

I was closing the door as I watched the tall giant walking towards the main road. Suddenly I felt something blocking the door from closing. I looked down and saw a shoe stuck in between and I looked up to see the familiar face.

“No goodbye kiss?”

I hesitated but in the end I gave him a peck on his cheeks and I saw him grinning from ear to ear as he ruffles my perfectly=styled hair and wishes me goodnight and leaves.

As I was watching him walk and disappear into a tiny dot, I thought to myself

 

 

 

Will this relationship work out?

 

 

The handsome prince who fell in love with a commoner 

 

 


A/N : THIS IS THE LONGEST I HAVE EVER WROTE . congrats to me. sorry is this chapter too dialog-ish? :( i think its a lil boring too OTL ...and again cameo lay MUAHAHAHA. 

the slight hunhan is for kwonyuuki since she was asking me where is hunhan i kinda forgot about them.  AHAAHAHA

guiseeee... MIRACLES IN DECEMBER. pffft. my lay ...