Love Rival

Making Baekhyun Mine

Sehun’s POV

 

Today, Luhan hyung will be back from China. Im really sad as manager hyung wouldn’t allow me to go to the airport to see him. So all I could do was wait for his call when he arrives back to his dorm. I was just surfing the net on my phone when suddenly Chanyeol barges into the room, almost banging onto the door. Well, that was what the usual Chanyeol would have done. Why is he suddenly back to the old him?

“ OH SEHUN!! WHEN IS LUHAN COMING BACK? “ he was yelling at me while grabbing my shoulders and nudging me as if I was some kind of human doll

“ Yah hyung! Calm down, speak, don’t shout! “ I answered while trying to get out of his grip. Sometimes I do admit, maybe the quiet Chanyeol was better. At least I wont be tortured like now.

“ Hey what’s the noise all about? Quiet down guys! “ I can hear Kris hyung scolding from outside.

“ Uh! Just... when is Luhan coming back?! “ he repeated

“ erm.. today… why? “

“ Maknae ah you really have to help me this time okay? “ he says with his puppy eyes, and releasing his grip just a little

“ Well.. depends on what it is… really hyung, im not going to go do any of your stupid ideas okay “ I said, remembering all the crazy ideas he and Kai has. Like trolling on Kyungsoo last April fools- switching his salf and sugar- which resulted in Kyungsoo almost going super saiyan when he baked a salty cake. Crazy members I live with.

“ Of course! I just need you to ask Luhan out for a vacation together? I know he is still on his break. Ill let you decide where to, and oh yeah I almost missed out he most important part. Make sure he bring Baekhyun along. That’s the main point. You don’t wanna miss that out. “

“ And not tell him you’re going along? “

“ Yeah and that. That’s quite important too! “ He answered with a grin

“ Hyung you’re making me lie to Luhan….. “

“ Oh come on. Just do it for your poor Hyung alright?? Besides, its not really lying. Its just you know… leaving some parts out… “

“ Some important part out! “ I said, emphazising on important.

“ Sehun-ah! “

I sighed while nodding and he suddenly gave me a big hug.

 

I wonder how is this going to end up?

 

Oh well, at least I get to spend some time with Luhan hyung, that’s going to be awesome… !!

 

… right?

 


Chanyeol’s POV

Done making slash forcing Sehun to work out my plan! I was really thankful when the staffs said that we are having a long break after promoting two song straight. That was why I had that bright idea. I am determined to melt Baekhyun into water by the end of the vacation. He will be mine! I laughed to myself while thinking about it.  I sat in the living room while watching some drama on tv, along with the K duo.

“ Look Kyunggie. He has finally lost his mind. “ Kai said while staring at me

“ Chanyeol what’s so funny? “ Kyungsoo asks me, with concern, ignoring Kai. Sometimes I really wonder what does Kyungsoo sees in him. The older was more calm and matured while the other…. Is just the direct opposite. Well opposites attract I guess?

I shrugged in reply to Kyungsoo.

I was typing on my phone, thinking what I was going to send to my Bacon.

Baekkie! Congratulations on your audition ^^

Well this seems the most normal text to me. Dammit, it took really long for Baekhyun to reply. Well at least he did!

Thanks.

What the hell. Just one word?

Don’t be so cold to me Baekhyun. You weren’t this cold when you hugged me a few days ago ;D

Forget that ever happened, Chanyeol.

Why should I ?

…. Because there is no reason to!

Since when have you started playing hard to get baek?

Well… maybe before this I was too easy. That’s why you never appreciate me. Anyway, don’t reply Chanyeol. Im busy. As you have known, I was accepted into the contract. I've got many things to do. Goodbye.

 

Well that went……….well………..

 

Always on the bright side.

 

Chanyeol the happy virus is positive.

 

Always.

 

Pffft. Who am I kidding.

This is going to be difficult.

 

I was getting hungry so I asked Kyungsoo to get lunch done. He kind of ignored me. Well I guess it was payback for not answering him earlier. No lunch for me today I guess.

And that was when lover boy, I mean Kyungsoo’s lover boy, to be precise, said he was hungry. Kyungsoo immediately moved his and went to the kitchen.

Perks of dating the cook in the house.

 

Suddenly, I received a text on my phone.

 

We need to have a conversation, Chanyeol.

Lets meet up right now, I know you’re free. You have been texting Baekhyun.  And if you’re not, make yourself free.

Tao

 


I was walking towards the café that we had agreed to meet at, and there he was sitting near the back, next to the window, sipping his drink while staring at the windows. Now that im getting a closer look of him.. he looks quite young, i guess he is a few years younger than me. I walked towards him and his gaze fell on mine. It was a blank stare, but I could see a hint of anger in them. Why does he always look so angry? I thought to myself.

I sat down on the seat opposite to him while he returns his gaze out the window, still taking sips of his drink.

“ Hey, you asked me out here to watch you stare at windows? “ I asked, quite annoyed with his behavior by now. Who does he think he is? I had to lie to manager just to get out and meet him!

“ Stop playing around with Baekhyun “ he said, still staring out the window.

“ Im not playing around with him “

“ Whatever it is, just stop trying. The two of you… wont work out “ this time he stares at me while saying the last words.  He looks really serious right now.

“ Excuse me? “ I asked, getting really mad at this Tao guy by now. He doesn’t even know about us! Does he even know what he’s talking about?!

“ Don’t waste your time. “ Okay he needs to stop answering me with such short sentences. Its annoying as hell. Is he playing mr cool or something? I’d splash my cup of ice water to his face, yeah. That’s make him damn cool alright!

“ What.. I cant believe this. You just met me, and I think you just met Baekhyun too at the audition thing. I hate to break this to you, but I obviously know Baekhyun more than you. And who are you to say our relationship wont work out?! “ I couldn’t stop myself from raising my voice at the last part. I was really losing my cool.

“ Park Chanyeol “ he mentions my name as if taunting me. “ I guess you don’t know who am I. Let me tell you, I’m Luhan’s brother. Well, although I came from another mother, but we do share the same father. That still makes me his brother. And for the record, I spent six years with Baekhyun. I met Baekhyun when Luhan and I just came over to Korea. We spent a lot of time together. So does a few months sound longer than 6 years, Chanyeol? “ he asked me with this stupid smirk on his face

It took me a while to resgister everything into my brain.

Baekhyun has definitely not mentioned this before to me.

“ Really shocked, huh? “ he continues. “ Surprise, surprise. “

Damn this guy is seriously getting on my nerves. Im going back to tell Kris his crush is a ! Damn it!

I remained silent while I stare at him.

 

“ Oh yeah, one more thing Chanyeol….. “

 

 

“ I like Baekhyun… too… “


A/N : DUN DUN DUN!!!! TAO WHUT R U DOING. DON'T DO THIS TO CHANYEOL. JUST WHEN HE IS SO DETERMINED. just shut up and go make out with krease!! HAHAHAHA!!

yay i really appreciate your nice comments and wall posts which are as sweet as Baekhyun's lips. not that ive tasted them. i would love toooo!! 

keep them rolling in~~ ok chaooooo