The Confession

Making Baekhyun Mine

I just ran and ran and ran away.

I could hear Chanyeol’s faint voice asking me to stop. But there was no reason for me to do that. I didn’t want him to see my ugly crying face, I didn’t want to confront him and Sehun, and I just wanted to get as far away as possible from Oh sehun.

I still couldn’t believe my ears. Was that really him? The Sehun that I loved? The reason I woke up every morning, the one who has the ability to get stuck in my head every damn day no matter what I was doing. Hell every thing reminds me of him. What a joke. How ironic. Now I actually want to be in a distance... Away from him.

 

While I was running this guy was handing out whatever leaflets to all the passerby-s. Well not all, he kind of just gave them to young teenagers. I was already very annoyed and he still insisted on shuffing it to me. Damn it, is he blind? I looked like death with these tears running down my cheeks and he still had the decency to hand me a damn leaflet. I took it and went back to our dorm straight.

 


When I got home, I threw the leaflet on my study table and I sent a text telling Luhan where I was. I didn’t want that poor guy whom I forgot about to worry about me. I went and do what I usually do – switch on my MacBook. To my disappointment I saw the huge Oh Sehun background . I closed the laptop and dive straight into my bed. My tears began dripping again when I thought of the hurtful words Sehun said when I heard the front door opening. I heard some heavy footsteps heading towards me.

 

I felt a hand caressing my head. However, I didn’t bother to lift it up as I thought it was Luhan comforting me. Suddenly I heard the unfamiliar deep voice.

“Baek, u alright?” I was shocked to hear the voice and I subconsciously moved my head to avoid his hand. I looked up and saw Park Chanyeol. Sitting on my bed, his hands now moving back to his sides.

“What? I thought you were Luhan. What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?” did he stalk me all the way back?! Stalker Park Chanyeol!

“I asked Luhan if he knew where you were. I explained to him what happened… Well, part of what happened. I’m sorry Baek. Please, stop crying.” His voice was very…comforting.

He lifted his hand to wipe my tear stained cheeks. I would have felt awkward on any other day, but right now, I was really thankful for him. For him to comfort me. For him to actually bother coming here. For him to just be here with me.

Okay, I never knew this side of Chanyeol. Maybe i just didn't give him any attention. All this while, I only focused on Oh Sehun. I was too blinded to notice his other members. Come to think of it, i'm really starting to like him. His deep y voice, and the look on his eyes right now.

He is really sincere in his words and he looked so sad... How i wish to put a smile on that handsome face...Man. I should continue being sad instead of admiring this glorious man in front of me.

 

 

I just remained silent as I sobbed quietly.

 

 

After a few moments of silence, I broke the silence.

 

“Well what he said back then…. It was….. kind of true. I was being very careless. I even embarrassed myself twice in less than a week infront of him! I couldn’t do anything right in front of him! Damn it I liked him. Or even, I loved him!! First I was singing to him like an idiot at the fanmeet..... I mean, who sings at a fanmeet?! Unless you’re the idol, then yes. But no, it’s the other way around! Now I even poured-“

 

“Please stop. Its not true. Everything he said is not true! He doesn’t even know you that well to judge you. Believe me, Sehun doesn’t use his brains when he speaks. Don’t bother about him anymore okay?”
 

“Well. You don’t know me that well too! Maybe I should go for some lessons on how to un-retard myself.“
 

“ Seriously stop…. Or else I will have to stop you myself.”

 

“What do you-“


Suddenly. Time stopped. Not only that, I think my heart stopped too. Chanyeol’s lips was on mine. He. Kissed. Me. His lips were so soft and quite…addicting. What i did next was even more unbelievable. I kissed him back. Me. Byun Baekhyun. Kissing Park Chanyeol back!! But soon, I was pulling away and I buried my face back on my pillow. OMG. So awkward… Did I just kiss him back?! I am never going to remove my face from my pillow. NEVER.

 

“That’s how I stop you.”

I made a strangled noise and moved myself away from him.

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him and made me face him.

“You’re blushing really badly you know?” he said while smiling and I think I died a little inside. I think I realized something. I think… I have fallen for him. That smile… Who said it was derpy and scary ?! it’s the cutest most sweetest adorable smile in the whole wide world!!

“I’m afraid I am about to make you blush even more..”
What?! Another kiss?? I don’t think my heart can take it anymore you stupid perfect little Park Chanyeol ! Dammit!!
 

“Wh- What is it…..?”

.

 

 

..

 

"Since that day I first laid my eyes on you...I realized that............."

 

 

...

 

 

“I like you.”

 

 


A/N : KYAAAAA CHANYEOL FIRST TO CONFESSSS. duh  im so sorry. first time writing a kiss scene OTL idk how to write it..... please forgive me T_T

im so free right now i can even update everyday =.= but im a lazy ....

as always. comment pleaseeeee. it will make my day. dont u want to make my day?? D: