Beach Incident

Making Baekhyun Mine

Chanyeol’s POV

 

It was the day Sehun and I had been looking forward to. The vacation! Sehun was from a rich family so he had this villa by the beach and we had planned to spend the week there. During the week when we were making plans, the nosy housemates of us were quick to ask about our plans. So in the end, we were forced to bring along the 3 members.

I made sure Sehun made Baekhyun come too. And I really prayed hard Tao wouldn’t tag along. Well, he still had to do his part time job stuff right? I told Kris about my encounter with Tao but his reaction was not as I have expected. He didn’t sound too convinced with me. I guess you just have to see it to believe it right?

We had to take a flight to our destination, as we were in Seoul and Sehun’s villa was in Jeju Island. We got ready, along with the K duo and Kris.

Soon, we have arrived with our luggage. I kept making fun of Kyungsoo’s luggage. It looked like he was migrating or something. He brought two huge luggage and ended up making Kai carry it around for him. Not that he was complaining, there was food suppy in there- Kai’s life.

Sehun was making a few calls to Luhan and told us to wait at a café nearby. The K duo were complaining about being tired- when all they did was walk a few steps. Kris gave me a pleading look so I stayed with him to take care of the two.

A few minutes passed, and I hear a lot of noise.

“ Oh Sehun! What is he doing here?! “

“ Calm down Lu Hyung.. “

“ Luhan. Please tell me you didn’t know he was coming “

“ Hyunnie. I really didn’t! Sehun never mentioned him! “

That's when I witness Luhan scolding Sehun and also a bit of punching him- of course it was weak punches- Luhan looked like a fairy to begin with.

Baekhyun walked over to me and I quickly stood up and got ready my lines. Yeah I even practiced what to say…

“ Wait Baek before u say anything… “

“ Just shut it Chanyeol. You could have just told the truth okay? “

“ Erm… you’re not mad? “ I asked, a little confused with his reaction

“ No. Because this will be the last time we meet anyway. “

“ What…. Baek, please. “

“ Just enjoy this week Chanyeol “ He answered, with a smile, but a smile that didn’t even reach his eyes. I felt weird. I prefer him lashing out at me than to fake this side of him.

I didn’t know what to reply him. Was it really the end?

“ Stupid stupid pabo Sehun!! “ Luhan yelled, and his phone rang so I answered it.

Suddenly Baekhyun and Luhan was rushing out of the café towards some random guy.

Wait. It’s not some random guy. It was.

FRIGGIN HELL.

TAO.  And a random guy.

“ What the hell… Yixing came a long…. “ Sehun muttered under his breathe, and I could literally see a black cloud above his head. Whatever, I have no time to enquire so much about this Yixing guy. I have Tao to take care of.

I coughed and cleared my throat.

“ Well, we didn’t agree on some additional people. Don’t tell me those 2- uninvited ones are coming along? “ I asked, while Tao gave me the death glare again, for the third time, in less than a week.

“ Are you talking about yourself too? “ Luhan shot back, clearly feeling disgusted with my presense.

“ Yeah I don’t remember anyone mentioning that Chanyeol is coming along. If I leave, you will have to leave too “

2 against 1?! These bullies. And nobody was helping me!

 


 

“He were are! Welcome to my crib!” Sehun yelled out, with enthusiasm

After an hour of flight, of being stuck beside the K duo love birds  and the Chinese couple on  the other side. Sehun did not appreciate that Yixing’s presense at all. Luhan was a jerk. How could he bring that kid along if he knew how Sehun would have felt about it.

So the whole journey was, on my left, the K duo sleeping peacefully in each other’s arms- which Kris kept making vomiting noises to. And on my right, the non-stop Chinese talks which I don’t understand at all. Its actually quite disturbing. And I was stalking on the two sitting adjacent from my seat, Tao and Baekhyun. A few minutes of talking later, Baekhyun fell asleep on Tao’s shoulder. What a sight! My bacon. Asleep. On a panda. that idiot.

Ok, back to present time.

“ Wow. It’s really huge Sehun-ah! “ Luhan exclaimed and Yixing joined him, taking a mini tour and Sehun who quickly joined them.

“ I’ll fix the meal. Im so hungry. Kai, you have to help me okay ? “ Kai nodded and began helping out.

“ Well, ill go unpack first. “ Kris says while heading upstairs. We were quite familiar with the place, it wasn’t our first time, unlike the others. I sat on the sofa while eyeing Baekhyun

“ I’m heading out to the beach. Tao’s coming of course. You joining? “ Baekhyun asked while getting out a few supplies from his bagpack.

“ Er… the beach? “ I asked, hesitantly

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows while Kris turned around when he heard the word beach. Which means. Water

“ I don’t think Chanyeol – “ he answers on my behalf while I stop him mid sentence

“ Yeah sure! I love the sand! “ I covered Kris’ mouth while giving him eye contact.

“ But Chany- “

“ Its alright! Just go unpack, Kris! “ I answered, a little too loudly, pushing Kris upstairs

“ Whats up with this two..” I hear Tao mutter while helping Baekhyun pick out some items.

 

 

Wow the sun is really shining very brightly. I hate the heat! I don’t wanna end up having Kai’s skin colour. That guy either has a childhood of sunbathing everyday or a bad case of hereditary- darkness? I laughed to myself thinking how Kai and Kyungsoo’s love child might end up looking like. Half white half black. Okay Kai wasn’t that dark. I need to stop being mean

“ What are you so happy about? “ Baekhyun asks while offering me sunblock.

“ Nothing. Anyway thanks. “ I said while taking the bottle, and he smiled a genuine smile. It took a really long time to see that smile. A real smile.

“ its okay, you need help? “ he asked while gesturing to help me apply the lotion.

“ Of course! “ calm down chanyeol!

His hands were going all over my body and I felt like I was in heaven. Suddenly, I was pulled down to hell from heaven when Tao storms towards us.

“ Let’s go for a swim Hyung. “ he asks, totally ignoring my presense, snatching the sunscreen away from Baekhyun

“ You want to come along Channie? “ he ask, pulling my wrist slightly.

Of course I would!

Who would reject that offer?! Only a would do that.

“ Nah, ill just stay here. And build… sand castles. “

Yup. Im that .

There was disappointment in Baekhyun’s face when I rejected his offer and he let go of my hand.

“ Okay. Lets go tao-tao “

What the . Tao tao?! Cute name you have there, serial killer looking guy.

I watched them in envy while I sat on the sand, burying my feet and hands.

A few hours later, I felt like we were about to die of hunger. I called Baekhyun and Tao over to go back in for lunch. While walking back, Baekhyun suddenly started panicking.

“ Wh-Where is my wrist band?! “ he shouted while searching frantically, running back to the beach.

“ Baekhyun. Ill help you! “ Tao shouted while leaving me alone.

I ran along with them, “ Baekhyun-ah get out of the water! You wouldn’t find it in such a wide sea. “

Soon Tao pulled a sad looking Baekhyun back and we walk back for lunch.

 

-end of POV

 

After the meal, a few people left the table and being the stubborn one, Baekhyun went to the beach to resume his hunt for his wrist band. A few followed along, and that was when they saw a familiar body swimming in the beach. Weird, nobody was supposed to be in the villa except them. The group walked nearer to see the figure slowly getting deeper and deeper and suddenly it looked like it was struggling.

“ ITS CHANYEOL! “

“ !!! GET HIM OUT OF THERE!! “

“ Calm down guys. Whats with the over reaction “

“ Yeah he’s just playing in the water “

“ He cant swim! Damn it ! “

Before waiting for another reply, Kris was dashing to the waters and pulling back a Chanyeol that was unconscious and his face was very pale and blue.

Baekhyun ran towards the two of them, along with the others.

“ CHANYEOL !!! “ he shouted

“ WAKE UP! “

 

 

No response.

 

 

“ Answer me!!! “ by now Baekhyun’s eyes were soaked with tears and was yelling like a girl.

 

Don’t leave me. 

 


A/N : im out of ideas so i think this fic is gonna end soon. Chanyeol'll just die then Baek regrets his love his whole life. LOLOL JK TT

but really, i think 2 or 3 more chap and im done? >< 

keep the comments coming peepooo. tonight OT 12 exo performance!! asddfdsgkjoerpq