Be Mine

Making Baekhyun Mine

The K duo and Kris were just hanging around the hall, minding their own business when they suddenly hear loud footsteps running along the hallways, and suddenly the door bursts open, revealing a very shocked maknae, gasping for air and his eyes were looking a little, wet? 

Has this brat been watching too much of his dramas again? Kris thought to himself, raising his eyebrows, while the motherly Kyungsoo walks to him, patting Sehun on his back, asking him what had happened for him to look like that.

" Kiddo, you alright? " Kris asked, when the maknae's eyes are getting wetter by the second and his facial expression was as if someone had just stollen his lover. " Luhan finally figured out you were not the one for him? " Kai playfully offers, and gets glared by the two older hyungs. 

" Chanyeol... Chanyeol hyung... he.... " Sehun stutters, this time his tears are already falling, the more the tries to speak, the more he sniffles, his chests heaving up and down, and Kyungsoo was getting really worried. He looked like he had trouble breathing.

" Yah, Hun. Calm down and talk properly! " Kris was getting impatient.

" He.... He's leaving " at this point he finally lets the tears flow and he is crying uncontrollably, hugging tightly onto Kyungsoo like a baby koala hugging its mother.  The members were shocked, both by Sehun's emotions- as they were used to seeing the ice cool expressionless maknae, who is suddenly crying like a baby, and Chanyeol freaking leaving?! 

" And im pretty sure its for Baekhyun " Sehun states, after about half an hour of ugly sobbing, while Kris is off to get explanations from the manager.

The K duo nods understandingly, knowing that this day would come. Chanyeol had been mentioning a few times about how being a celebrity was tiring on many occasions. But they never knew the reason would be Byun Baekhyun. 

" It's for the best, Sehun-ah. Chanyeol hyung would be happier leaving. " Kyungsoo cooed, patting the younger's head.

 

 


Baekhyun, Luhan and Yixing were out having a drink together one fine afternoon, Luhan was slurping into his bubble tea cutely, while on his phone texting someone, assumed to be Oh Sehun. Luhan was in his own world, really. 

Yixing on the other hand, was eyeing Baekhyun discretely, as he had known what had happened between the Baekyeol couple, something he and Luhan came up with, without Baekhyun knowing.

" Baekhyun. Your love life is so dramatic. " Yixing suddenly says, while he was staring blankly at his cup of hot chocolate. He could sense the air suddenly tense up.

" Uh.... What? " Baekhyun says, and Luhan kicks Yixing under the chair, making him cringe. For Luhan to be that size, his kicks seriously hurt. " Ouch! Luhan! " Yixing growls, glaring at the chinese guy next to him. " Dont be a " he mouths, to which Yixing just rolls his eyes in reply.

" Nevermind. " Yixing says loudly, getting up and heading towards the bathroom. Luhan's eyes follow Yixing and he turns to stare at Baekhyun, who starts to dig into his bag for one of his romance novels again. Seeing that everything is okay, Luhan returns to staring at his screen, giggling while replying his lover-but-not-really-official-boyfriend. 

A few minutes into his silent reading, he suddenly spots a group  of paparazzi walking around the streets. He accidentally makes eye contact with one of the woman outside the shop and their gaze met. The woman suddenly looks anxious and she gathers the attention of all the other paparazzi. They were heading towards the shop, making Baekhyun really confused. He turned around to see if there was any celebrity behind him, but he couldn't spot anyone. He gets a strange feeling and grabs Luhan by the arm. " I think we should leave. I don't feel too well. " Before he could reach the exit, the group of paparazzi has already arrived into the shop, causing a big commotion. And then he hears his name being called in all directions. 

" Mr. Byun, is it you? " " Are you Byun Baekhyun? "

Baekhyun was still confused, what was going on?

" We are well aware that Park Chanyeol is leaving the industry for you. What are your comments? " Baekhyun's eyes grew twice the size. He couldn't believe his ears. " So are you two gay for each other? " " Won't your parents mind? " " What do you have to say to Chanyeol's fans? " 

All Baekhyun did was call out to Luhan, they were separated from the crowd, now it was not only the paparazzi harrassing him, but all the school girls who were fans of Chanyeol was crowding everywhere. 

Then, as he was about to stumble, when a nasty school girl pushed him, he felt someone grab his wrist, and another holding onto his waist. He lifted his head up, only to find the one he least expected to appear at a time like this.

" Why are you always falling in crowds, Baek? " Chanyeol says, pulling Baekhyun even closer, and it was as if time has stopped, and it was only the two of them. " But its okay, I promised you ill be there whenever you fall. " Baekhyun could feel his heart skip, it was a deja vu from when they first met. It was weird but he felt really safe in his hands. Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun out of the shop, and into a car, speeding away quickly.

 

 

The car ride was silent. There were a million questions running through his head, but Baekhyun just could not speak up. And he really didn't want to distract Chanyeol. He was going ahead of the speed limit, and it was scary for Baekhyun. 

" I'm just going to send you back home " Chanyeol said, eyes still foncused on the road, and Baekhyun hummed in approval, trying his best to avoid any eye contact with the giant.

When they reached safely at last in front of Baekhyun's house, he almost kissed the grounds for being thankful he was still alive. Chanyeol was a crazy driver in his opinion. After he got out of the car, Chanyeol was trailing behind him. He turned around to face the taller.

" Chanyeol... You have a lot of explaining to do. " Baekhyun started, trying to read Chanyeol's face, wondering what on earth is Chanyeol up to right now.

" What's this about you leaving the group? And most importantly, for ME ?! " by now Baekhyun could not control his emotions anymore and starting throwing everything out of his head. "I was just sitting in a shop, reading my books comfortable- I let my books there. And then there's a bunch of crazy people bombarding me with questions that I have no idea how to answer. And how did they even recognize me? And my location?! What the hell... Are you out of your mind, Park? You really owe me plenty of explanations. Now quit staring at me and talk"

Just as Baekhyun stopped talking, Chanyeol's phone rang, as if on cue. He pulled his phone out, and excused himself. He went a few feet away to answer his call. But Baekhyun followed along, not wanting to be left out, thinking that maybe if he could listen into the conversation, he will understand the situation.

"Yes, Kris? "

"Hey, I just talked to the manager. He says some stupid guy from the staff heard about you leaving and spread it to the media. We're getting our hands on him. Got Baekhyun with you?"

"Yeah, thanks. Talk later hyung " Chanyeol replied, and ended the call. 

 He turned around, getting a shock when he realized Baekhyun was right behind him, and Baekhyun quickly took a few steps backward. Not able to hide his little smile because Chanyeol's reaction was really funny.

"I'm still waiting, Yeol.... " Baekhyun asked. 

He actually knew the answers to his question by now, he knew Chanyeol was leaving everything he had. For himself. Himself. He knew that Chanyeol had come all the way to get Baekhyun, knowing that the paparazzi was going after him. He alos knew that maybe, just maybe, Chanyeol really loved him. Okay, maybe he really did love him. But Baekhyun was too stubborn to admit it. But everything just seemed too good to be true... 

" Well, to summarize everything into one sentence. Byun Baekhyun, I'm willing to give up my career just for you. " Chanyeol said, staring right into the shorter's brown orbs, and he could see that it was getting wet by the second.

"Firstly, Baek. I have been an idol for almost 5 years now. I have to admit there were many disappointments I have had. Watching how the company would just give you up, without trying to fix your voice, allowing me to receive all the when Sehun accidentally told the public about my scandal with the girl. And I bet even this time around, Im pretty sure they aren't going to do much to even try to stop the media from harassing us. It really pains my heart that no matter how hard I try, at the end of the day, im just a tool for them to make money. I would'nt mind that, really, I can continue for my fans. But this time, if being an idol is going to stop me from my happiness with you, Baekhyun. I cant do it... It may seem selfish, but I have no choice but to choose you instead of everything else. "

"I'm willing to lead a normal life with you, Byun Baekhyun." He continues, now grabbing Baekhyun's soft cold hand, and telling himself he would never let go of this pair of hands ever in his life, again. "I know things are getting very hot right now with the media, but I promise you, they will stop as time goes by, then we can go and have a date like a normal couple. We can go for movies and dinner dates without people staring at us, without fangirls stalking us, without the media trying to take a million shots and scrutinizing every detail. I promise to give you happiness everyday of your life as long as I'm a part of it. "

" So Baekhyun, would you be my mine? I know things are going to be difficult for this few weeks, but would you let me hold your hand as we go through this together? " Chanyeol asks, getting really anxious, what if Baekhyun was still being the stubborn lover of his?! But all his doubts vanished when Baekhyun opened his mouth to speak.

" Yes, Chanyeol! Yes! " Baekhyun shouted, jumping into the giantl's arms, and Chanyeol swore, it was the best moment of his life, and he could feel his tears slowly forming in his eyes, They hugged for awhile, enjoying each other's embrace and feeling each other's heart beats. It was a comfortable silence

Baekhyun was the first to pull away, and Chanyeol saw that the smaller had been crying a lot, as he said the sentence that melted his heart 

" I love you, Chanyeol. " Baekhyun was sniffing away, and the tears were rolling down like water falls, and Chanyeol would kiss every tear away. "I'm sorry it took so long for me to say this."

" I love you too, Baekhyun I love you....." Chanyeol repeated, bringing their foreheads together, and the two of them just stared into each other, both with a wide smile on their face.

"I miss your lips, Channie."

And Baekhyun tiptoed and pulled the giant into a sweet kiss.


A/N : MY GOSH. THAT FLUFF. there. it's the end >.< but i promise to give u like a slight extra of fluff because i love u all and i know u all love fluff and my story lacked fluff so yeah, stay around longer for a few updates full of fluff

and would you like an extra chapter of hunhan?? let me know okay~ bc i havent really develeoped their parts, and im wondering if i should?

thank you all for the feedbacks. i really appreciate them. the next update u will know how i use your feedbacks as a guideline. HAHAHA

do comment and subscribe, and throw a vote up there if u want to :P

<3 happy belated birthday to the brat of the year, Oh sehun. oh and guise. the teaser. 

i cant stop fangirling over the part byunbaek sat at the maze like a lonely puppy, BAEK I CAN ACCOMPANY YOUUUU.

look at this, isnt chanyeol's hair like the definiton of ? but it became a bowl in Japan. oh wells T_T

side note: look at the creep behind. okay goodbye.

see you on the next update :D