The First Meeting

Making Baekhyun Mine

The long awaited day arrives. I still cant believe im going to meet my Sehun is less than an hour!! I grab my huge Sehun banner with me to the bus stop along with Luhan who looked like I was dragging him to a Law test that he had not prepared. Not like that will ever happen since that genius mind of his will forever be prepared for tests. Well I didn’t want to be all forever alone at the fanmeet.  All the girls there had friends and I needed my Luhan as well ! It wasn’t too difficult to convince Luhan since he would literally get me the moon if only I asked. Thats really how much he loved me and I was very thankful to have a friend like him.

 

 

Pffft. Here I am being sentimental again. Ok so here we are. There are many desperate girls fans crowding around the area. Luhan and I went to look for a spot to sit as the fanmeet was still about an hour to wait as the bus ride was pretty fast. I volunteered to get us some snacks so I left Luhan alone to walk to some nearby stalls. Before that I took a detour to go to the wash room and that was when I heard a group of girls shouting and running about with their camera phones. I quickly ran towards the noises, and then I saw this tall guy in shades and looking lost and that’s when I almost fainted. I saw Sehun behind that guy, which now im guessing is Park Chanyeol with that awkward height. The girls were pushing and acting wild it felt like piranhas feeding time i tried my best to push myself closer to them and I finally succeeded .

Suddenly I felt someone giving me a hard push from the back. I turned to see which piranha  who pushed me and I was surprised to find Luhan smiling and I swear I wanted to kill that guy later. I felt my whole weight going towards towards the floor and I thought to myself “ This is it. I'm gonna land on the floor and Sehun will see my embarrassing moment. Screw Luhan dammit! Wait, what's worse is I may end up getting trampled on and die in a fanmeet. NOOOO” and then suddenly I felt a hand reaching out to me. Such strong hands.. IT HAS TO BE SEHUN. I looked up as soon as I heard a very deep voice asking me “Are u alright?” and to my disappointment it was Chanyeol who saved me. His hands were still holding onto mine. I quickly regained my balance and thanked him. Soon guards were surrounding us and they started to the two members away from the crowd.

 

 

“You’ve not thanked me you know?”Luhan asked while we were both walking  back to the spot where we left earlier.

“For what? Almost creating the historic embarrassing day of my life?” I answered .

“Well at least you got an exo member to touch you! And I think he is better looking than that rainbow hair guy you cant live without.” He answered and our conversation was cut off when the fanmeet began and we went to line up. I felt so nervous I wanted to throw up my stomach was giving me weird butterflies when the line got shorter and I was getting nearer and nearer to the the exo members. Luhan was even yawning while waiting in line. I really couldn’t understand him sometimes. Oh yeah probably because he is straight as a ruler!

 

Soon it was my turn and we were lucky to have all members sign our album and it was Kris who was first, followed by Kai, D.O and then Chanyeol and lastly Sehun. I thanked the other members accordingly but when I reached Chanyeol I was surprised he even remembers me. “Hey, so you’re a fan of us. What's your name?” Well you don’t say?? Would I take the trouble to squeeze in between piranhas if I wasn’t a fan. I nodded and answered him, “Baekhyun” As soon as i spoke he replied quickly “Nice name! I’m Chanyeol. Er… sorry you should have known that by now” He smiles with his creepy grin showing all his teeth. I awkwardly smiled back and quickly went to Sehun, without wanting to waste anymore precious time. As soon as I reached Sehun’s side of the table and when I realized the man who has been appearing in my dreams, the man whom I think about 25/7, the man who could make me gay was right in front of me.... All I could do was smile like an idiot and freeze. And after I froze for what felt like a millennium I  heard myself starting to sing.

Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke
Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati
Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo

Dan hanbeonman ni yeopeseo
Bareul majchwo georeo bogo pa
Hanbeon ttak hanbeon man yo

What have I just done? As soon I came back to my senses I quickly pulled Luhan and left the venue. It was embarrassing and I didn’t even answer Luhan when he kept asking me what happened. When we reached home I hid myself in my room and jumped onto my bed. When I closed my eyes I replayed every scene of that day and I felt like digging a hole and hiding my face there. Why on earth did I sing to my sehunnie when I planned to confess to him my love for him. 

 


I soon fell asleep and I woke up when Luhan came into my room and woke me up for dinner.

Later that evening after helping out with the dishes I took out my exo album to look at Sehun’s bratty beautiful handwriting and as I was flipping through the pages I didn’t even realize there was a little note stuck at the last page. I took it out and unfolded it. My eyes went double the size when I read what was written on it.

I’ll be there when you fall again

941026 27 06

Call me.


A/N : How's the chapter?!?! i think its better than the previous? D: no? T_T

Congratulations to the boys for their MAMA award :') cried so hard during my unicorn's speech.

guiseee please do leave a comment. i really would like to make new friends here on AFF. we can have baekyeol spazz tgt!!! :D

and i know there are many readers who did not subscribe.  Y U NO?? is this story ty? :'( anyhow i would like to thank each one of you who read it. thanks for giving this story a chance. hehe see you on the next update !