Luhan's past

Making Baekhyun Mine

kyungsoo because he is awesome.

 

 

I woke up the next morning and while I was checking the time on my phone, I saw it blinking. It was a text from Chanyeol.

 

Morning Baekhyunnie ^^ I miss you already :P

 

What on earth. Well that was a new style of waking up- waking up to a sweet text message. FROM THE PERFECT CHANYEOL. Omg. HE IS SO SWEEEET. I couldn’t stop smiling and I re-read it a million times although it was just a short text. Well not as my attention span during business lectures. I quickly texted him in return after a while of  fangirling   fanboying hyper-time over Chanyeoliie. Yup. Ill just call it that.

 

I just woke up. Omo! You were up at 6AM?! You have to make sure you get enough rest Channie! Oh, and I missed you too 

 

I kind of cringed at how cheesy I was and continued lazing around on my bed. Come on, a few seconds minutes have already passed! Still no replies?! Urgh!! I got up and went to brush my teeth and took a cold shower. I felt so refreshed after the shower and I went straight to my phone and was so happy to see the blink on my phone. I hope it is from Chanyeol thou.. well obviously it was. Who was I kidding. Nobody even texts me except Luhan.

 

Because I couldn’t stop thinking about you! Also Baek-ah, have you thought about the singing thing? You really shouldn’t waste that beautiful voice of yours you know?

Erm.. well I do like singing. But I don’t know if my voice is really that great. Maybe its just good and not that great as you and Luhan describes TT

You just don’t believe me. I’m sad.

Ahhh … don’t be sad ! Silly Chan! I do trust you! I can even imagine you pouting.. psh. I wish I could see that cute face of yours right now.

 

OKAY. What . did. I . just. Say? who drugged me last night?! Who drugged me with cheese?! I had no idea I had the ability to say such words. Uhhh…  I guess falling for this giant is starting to change me.

 

Aww.. Baek I wish to meet you too. Let’s go out tonight. Im free after 11. Well… I mean… if you want to…

Yes of course. What makes u think I wouldn’t want to?! I like spending time with giant Yeol ㅋㅋ

I guess ill meet you later tonight then. I need to get ready for a shoot. See ya.

 

Well, I guess ill just read a book to kill time. As I was grabbing my romantic novel, I found the leaflet that I abandoned a few days ago. I grabbed it and intended to throw it away at the bin outside but the curiosity in me took over and I folded it open to read the details.

I stared at the piece of paper with my not-so-wide eyes.

 

 

It was a leaflet from..

 

SM Entertainment.

 

 

 

Regarding …

 

An audition.

 

Is God speaking to me ? Just yesterday and a moment ago, Chanyeol was telling me about how good my voice is and I should try getting into a singing career. And here is a leaflet about an Sm Audition at the end of the month.  

Was I seriously into singing? Am I ready for this??

 

i…

 

 

..

 

 

.

 

 

 

I think….

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

I AM.

 

 


 

Luhan was studying peacefully in the library when he started zoning out when he thought about Oh Sehun. That guy really reminded him of himself when he was in China. His family was rich as his parents were famous well known business people. Even his bedroom was bigger than his whole dorm in which he is staying in right now. That perfect living that he had was crushed one day when his mother passed away due to a sickness. He was very close to his mother so it was really hard for him. He hit rock bottom at that time. Soon his father re-married and his new stepmother was very nice to him.

Until one day, when he saw her sleeping with another man in his parents’ room! What a . Just when father is out making money, here she is, having the time of her life with another man!

Luhan confronted her and that was when he saw her true colours. She didn’t even seem afraid when Luhan threatened to tell his father. And so he did, but unfortunately his Father didn’t believe him. Year by year, he grew more and more tired of his “family” and one day he just left his house. He couldn’t take anymore of the lying and the too-busy-working father.

 

 

He was just 7 then, he remembers walking  along in the streets, hungry and weak. When suddenly he felt a ball hit his head. Hard. Luhan turned around and was ready to take him down. The boy came along with another 3 boys.

“Look! Little stuck up Luhan alone in the streets? Without his maids?? ”

“Yeah. Don’t you need help walking? I thought you couldn’t do anything by yourself~ haha” another mocked.

“Shut up. You owe me an apology! It hurts!”

“Apologize? How about I give u something else? You think you’re so high and mightly xiaolu. Just because your father is rich you’re always boasting. Im gonna teach you a lesson!”

Soon they all came and threw punches at the small boy. Suddenly he stopped feeling any pain and he felt someone infront of him. Another kid his age was there, in front of him, taking all the punches for him. He gasped and stare wide-eyed. What a weird person. He isn’t even that strong. Why is he doing this.

“What is this? You even hav a knight in shining armor to protect you? New kind of maid huh?”

 

 

They kept hitting and hitting… After a while the boys got tired and started on their way. The boy turned around and looked at me.

“Are you alright Luhan?”

This boy asks about my condition even though he was obviously in more severe pain than me. I only nodded in reply.

“My name is Zhang Yixing. We study at the same school. We can be friends.”

That was the day I had my first best friend. I found out Yixing was even richer than me. He brought me back home and I told him everything that happened in my household. His family were angels. They took care of me. My dad didn’t even try looking for me. I bet he was even happier now that I was gone. I sometimes miss them. But I really have fallen in love with the Zhang family.

 

Yixing’s parents always treated me like their son. They really have thought Yixing well. They were rich but humble people. I was touched by their love and care and they made me who I am today. That is why I will always value my friendship with Yixing and I want to be like him. Changing others for the better.

I took my phone out, sending a text to Baekhyun asking for Chanyeol’s number

Then I sent a text to Chanyeol asking for Sehun’s number

When I got it. I took a deep breath.

i typed a few words. and pressed Send.

 

 

“My name is Luhan. We are very much similar. We can be friends”

 


 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

I was waiting patiently for Chanyeol to arrive when to my surprise I saw Luhan NOT studying. Instead he was friggin playing his phone. I stared at him suspiciously but I couldn’t be bothered. I had to make sure my eyeliner and hair was perfect before Chanyeol arrives for our late date hang out session. The doorbell rang and I ran to get it.

Calm down hyunnie. He’s isn’t gonna disappear if u answer it later by a few seconds.

I shot Luhan a look before I opened the door. Not before fixing my hair for the last time. There he was, wearing a hoodie and jeans. He gave me the brightest smile and I think his smile was even brighter than the moon that night. We went and ate some late snacks then later we  walked in the park for a few hours while talking non-stop. Chanyeol was really talkative, unlike how I imagined him to be. We grew more comfortable with each other as we learned more about ourselves.

 

 

 We didn’t even realize how late it was suddenly getting more chilly outside.  I started shivering and Chanyeol noticed straight away.

"Its getting quite cold, huh. I guess its getting really late already. I’ll send you back. Wouldn’t want my Baekhyun to turning into a popsicle"

Ahhh butterflies .. in my tummy. Stop giving me weird feelings. I took my phone out to hide my now blushing face to check the time and I gasped.

"Yeah... Its already almost 2 in the morning! You should really get some rest to, Yeol"

He nodded and suddenly he took my hands, which were already freezing by now. I guess my tiny body makes me really sensitive to the cold. His palms were warm, so I guess he was having those kind of heater packets in his clothes. He took my hands and told me how cold they were with a very concerned face. The next thing he did, he was blowing onto my hands and I could see his breathe forming in the cold weather. He rubbed on them and continued blowing and I think my heart melted.....

 

Why is this guy killing me more and more each time.

 

"Pabo Yeol.. that’s not really working. You’re only keeping my hands warm. The other parts of my body are still cold."

He smirks at my statement and he slowly moved his hands away from mine and pulled my waist and we went closer to each other. With one hand on my waist and another on the back of my head, slowly moving down to my neck, I slowly moved closer to his face.. and to his lips. Our breaths getting slower. I slowly close my eyes and we kissed.

 

-

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Somewhere far away around the bushes, was a certain someone holding a camera and taking picstures of every single action the two were doing.

 

 


A/N : MUAHAHAHAH. SO WHO IS THAT WHO TOOK THEIR PHOTOS?! also, i have been watchin The Heirs. if u can tell.. hahaha

ahhh long. chapter is long.friggin medley is out people. i just cant with do kyungsoo's voice. stupid angelic voice of his! urgh

ok bye :P