Sunshine

Making Baekhyun Mine

Baekhyun woke up to a pair of arms wrapping around his waist, and when he opened his eyes, all he could see was Chanyeol's bare torso. He slowly admired his giant's body, with a tint of red forming at his face. All this while, he never got the chance to take a look at Chanyeol's body. He slowly moved his hands upwards, feeling the skin of his lover. He made sure not to wake the giant up, as he moved his head to look at the giant's face, the view almost took his breath away. The flawless features of Park Chanyeol. 

This boy would be the death of me, Baekhyun thought to himself, slowly taking in the sight of his boyfriend. 

He felt butterflies in his stomach, boyfriend. Chanyeol is now his boyfriend. 

He slowly admired Chanyeol's lips, how it would move ever so lightly, and the beautiful nose of the giant, how it was a perfect match for his huge eyes. Baekhyun went ahead and dipped his head down to give the giant a kiss on his eye, just a small peck. And then he went back to nuzzling into the crook of Chanyeol's neck, enjoying the smell of the giant. 

Suddenly he feels the arms around him tightening its hold and Baekhyun gave a squek.

" Bae.. " came the hoarse voice, which was still thick with sleep. But it always had an effect on him. 

Baekhyun could only mumble a small yes? while still hiding his face near Chanyeol's shoulders trying to hide his embarrassment as he was afraid Chanyeol noticed him staring at his body and even stealing a kiss. 

" Done staring at my body? " Chanyeol said as he kissed the crown of Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun could feel his cheeks burn at the little kiss Chanyeol gave and the realization that he had been awake the whole time. 

" Come on, dont be shy bae " Chanyeol says as he lifts Baekhyun's face to make sure they had eye contact, as he gave him a proper kiss on his lips. 

" Well, its been awhile since we had so much skinship, Yeol.. " Baekhyun answers, while grabbing onto one of the giant's arm and making it into his bolster, hugging it ever so tightly. 

" Gosh Baek, you're really too adorable.. Especially when you're like this. " Chanyeol said as he pinched Baekhyun's cheeks. 

" Yah! " Baekhyun shrieked and groaned, pouting. And all Chanyeol could do was smile at his perfect lover.

Chanyeol's had the millionth heart attack again. Everytime Baekhyun pouted, the way his cheeks slightly giving out this tiny puff, and his creased eyebrows. If Baekhyun made that face and asked for the moon, he was pretty sure he would do it. Baekhyun was perfect for him, his bright pale skin which was a contrast to his dark hair, and brown orbs which would disappear when he smiled. And his beautiful mole right beside his lips, which Chanyeol loved to kiss. And those flawless fingers that were on his body just awhile ago.

" Yeollie, have i told you your smiles are like sunshine? " Baekhyun asked when Chanyeol finally stopped smiling like a fool.

" Oh, so its cheesybaek this time? " Chanyeol said, giving a smug face

" You're my sunshine Chanyeol. " Baekhun grinned, ignoring Chanyeol's statement.. 

" Then you're my moonlight babe. "

 

Chanyeol has accepted a few modeling jobs to pass his free time, and to earn some money. Not that he needed any, his family was very well to do and he also made tons of money in just the few years since debut. 

" Sunshine, get up. You're going to be late for your photoshoot " Baekhyun tries to wake his boyfriend, who is being lazy every morning.

" Don't wanna... " Chanyeol answers, while covering his whole body up with a blanket.

" Okay then, no kisses for you " Baekhyun says, while getting out of the room

" Yah, Baek! I'll get up. I want my a kiss from my baby " 

Baekhyun turns around and sees Chanyeol sitting up, with his arms open wide, and his lips pursed out, and Baekhyun quickly jumped onto the bed, only to be grabbed by Chanyeol and spinning him around, pinning him onto the bed. 

" Im gonna punish you for threatening me . You will have to cuddle with me for a while before i go. 

" You do know its not a punishment, right? " 

" Whatever, as long as I get to wrap my arms around my bae. " Chanyeol says as he Baekhyun's ears, owning a moan from the shorter.

" Uh, Yeollie... " Baekhyun moans and grips his hold onto the giant

" I love teasing you Baek, the sounds u make and that face. "

" -yeol early in the morning " Baekhyun states, and Chanyeol kisses him on his nose, and they remain silent for a while, until Baekhyun speaks.

" I get really bored home alone all the time, sunshine... "

" Hm.. I'm sorry babe. " Chanyeol suddenly looks upset and Baekhyun feels guilty.

" It's not really your fault though. I'm proud my boyfriend can afford this beautiful penthouse ! " Baekhyun grins, while getting up from the bed. "Enough cuddling you giant. Time for work! "

 

Chanyeol opens the door quietly when he got home from work, and Baekhyun was busy watching his Gossip Girl on TV, and he sneaked in quietly after shutting the door. Making sure his little friend was out of view. 

He slowly let down his furry friend and led it towards his love. 

Chanyeol almost died laughing when Baekhyun screamed like a mad man when he felt something furry brush against his legs, and his was thankful they had no neighbours. 

" Park Chan! You big idiot! Look, I scared him. " the little puppy toy poddle was running to Chanyeol, afraid of this monster who was shouting a few moments ago. 

Chanyeol bent down and carried the little pup and held it to Baekhyun.

" It was meant to be a surprise, bae. You're always dramatic " Chanyeol says, earning a punch from the taller.

" You bought it? " Baekhyun asks, while patting its head.

" Yup, she's all yours baby. I hope you like her. " 

To that, Baekhyun squaled like a small girl and slowly took her into his arms and cooed at it. It was a little afraid of the shorter male but later grew fond of him when Baekhyun gave her snacks and played with her. Chanyeol was glad to see Baekhyun have so much fun.

" Sunshine, does she have a name yet? " Baekhyun suddenly asks, while running playfully after the little pup.

" No, u should give her a name. " 

" Well, then she will be our Angel. " Baekhyun says, raising his eyebrows as if asking for an approval from his lover. And Chanyeol nodded with a smile. " Our little angel. " Chanyeol whispers.

" Baek, its bedtime. " Chanyeol shouts from the bed room. 

" But its still early yeol! It's fun to play with angel. " and the little pup kept the male and earning giggles from Baekhyun. Chanyeol got up from bed and marched to the living room, particularly to the new pup's play pen. 

" What do you mean its early? Its already 11, Byun Baekhyun! " 

" You sound like my mom, yeol... " Baekhyun says while rolling his eyes, and returning his attention to his angel. 

" Fine. You won't even look at me now! " at that Chanyeol went back to the room, mumbling to himself how Baekhyun is not a loyal boyfriend, and how he lost to an animal. 

Baekhyun felt guilty instantly and quickly got up

" Your giant dad is jealous baby girl. I need to go for now, Angel " and Baekhyun carried the little puppy back into its play pen and quickly ran to the bedroom.

" Chanyeollie... " Baekhyun started, and waited for a reply. But all he got was Chanyeol tossing to the other side and giving him his back.

Baekhyun slowly climbs onto the bed, and shaking the giant lightly. 

" Yeollllllieeee... " Baekhyun tries

" Go play with Angel.. " Chanyeol answers, voice muffled from stuffing his face onto the pillow. 

" Sunshine! You're jealous over a pup! " Baekhyun bursts suddenly, and he tries using all of his strength from his tiny body to overturn the big giant of a boyfriend. Finally Chanyeol gives him, and faces him but he keeps his eyes shut, not wanting to look at his unfaithful boyfriend. 

When Chanyeol continues ignoring him, he slowly kisses Chanyeol all over, from his forehead, to his eyelids, to his nose, his mouth, and lastly nibbling onto Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol tried his best to surpress his reaction and he looses it all when Baekhyun starts and onto his neck.

" Byunbaek. You better stop, or you're going to regret it. Its getting tight down there... " Chanyeol states, covering Baekhyun's mouth with his huge hands. 

" Does that mean im forgiven? " 

" I was never mad. But i did feel sad baek. I called you to bed for almost 30 minutes.. "

" It wont happen again! Promise " Baekhyun smiles and his eyes disappear.

" Great. Now are you going to fix the problem you created down there? " Chanyeol asks, pointing at his lower region. 

 


P/S : lame ultimate fail attempt at fluff. T_T

For those who do not want , this is your ending. those who want and mpreg. stay tuned!

and next will be hunhan :D coz i love them. and im madly in love with oh sehun right now. his instagram updates. Uhhhhh

currently having sem break, so ill try to update as much ^^ 

as usual , COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE <3

 guys watch their live perf today!! Baek's crotch grabbing at the start thou (cant find the gif) so here is his other s xD

from their interview... uhh stop being kiuuuuuuuuuute

​derpy yet adorable

/cries/

/dies/