My First Meeting

Making Baekhyun Mine

Chanyeol's POV


“Guys don’t forget your fanmeet schedule tomorrow after your practice right after the radio show which comes after the recording of the CF.” Manager hyung reminds us as we step in our dorm room after a tiring day of our vocal training and dance practices. The members responded with a loud “Nae” before heading to their respective rooms. I am currently sharing room with the maknae

“Hyung, our schedule is so tight tomorrow. Cant we cut off our fanmeets once in a while? We’ve done so many for our Wolf and Growl promotions. Don’t the fans themselves get tired” the younger asks as I got ready for a bath. “Yah, are you complaining again? You better not let manager hyung or Kris hyung listen. You’ll get a hell of a lecture. I would too but I guess you’ve heard enough. Not gonna waste my energy. Its already almost gone…” I replied as the younger groans and jumps to his bed and I get into the shower while thinking about our brat maknae.

Well the truth is Sehun is a little different than how he is on stage. Ok…. Maybe a lot. On stage, or maybe on camera, he is the quiet reserved maknae. But it’s a different story once the cameras are off and there are no fans closely watching him. He complains most of the time and its really quite… spoilt. Being his room mate for almost 5 years have made me known a lot more about him.

I don’t think even the other members know him as much as I do. He slacks during practice and scribbles messages every time he is asked to write handwritten messages to fans.i’ve already lectured him many times but he just doesn’t listen. Well, I guess that’s just how maknaes are… I don’t really want to think badly of Sehun. He was very nice when he just joined the company. But I guess fame has gotten over him in time.

Ah… Bathes. Always making me think too much. I think I spent too long in the shower. I walk out a few minutes later and fell asleep later, joining Sehun.

 

 


We’ve arrived to the fanmeet location for our Showtime promotion. Sehun and I left late. As usual, the maknae is too lazy to get up and manager hyung ended up asking me to stay behind with him together for the second van trip. Kris, Kai and Kyungsoo has already left in the first van.

When we arrived, we got off and as the staffs already arrived along in the first van, Sehun and I were left by ourselves to walk to our dressing room where the others were. After a few minutes of searching, we got lost and ended up in a big crowd of fangirls rushing and screaming their lungs off. Sehun immediately pushed me infront of him as a barrier from the fans. I tried to maintain my cool and started to smile to the fans and hoped that they would all just calm down. at least. Suddenly I spotted a guy, which was obviously unusual. It was always just girls who came and see us.

He was reaching to the front and I realized he was about to fall so I quickly grabbed him. I asked him if he was alright and when he looked up to face me, that was the first time I really took a good look at his face. No. not just an ordinary face. It was the most beautiful flawless face I have ever seen! He looks flustered right now and those lips of his when it curves into a shy smile. I let go of him when the security arrives and pushes the fans away. I was forced to remove my eyes from that beautiful face….

 

 


“Hyung, sorry I didn’t mean to push you up the front. You know… I was in a panic and I wanted my favourite hyung to protect me!” there goes Sehun again. I told him it was alright and the fanmeet started. I was still in a trance from that encounter earlier. And then when I saw who was in front of me a few hours later, I almost choked on the water I was drinking. I quickly asked for his name . Baekhyun. A beautiful name to suit that face of his..I had no idea what got into me but I slipped a little note at the back of his album before handing it back to him.

I was still watching him when he got to sehun’s side. He looked more excited than he was when he talked to me. Argh. It has to be my brain playing tricks. Well, nobody can ever resist me right? I'm park chanyeol! Ok …. Where did I get that confidence from? I swear im not like that normally. I got even more shocked when I realized what he was starting to do.

He was singing a song. And it was one of out songs from our first album, “Angel” That voice… I could not put words to describe his voice. It was like a mixture of angels and honey and unicorn, butterflies and rainbows mixed together. Suddenly he stopped and ran off. Sehun turned to me and gave me a weird look. “Did you just see that? What a cute face but what’s with the singing out of the blue. Fans these days. Not to mention he is a male. Is he gay? I don’t even want to think …….” He goes on and on and all I could was whisper to myself

 

“I just hope he is gay”

 


A/N : DONT STONE ME FOR GIVING SEHUNNIE THIS CHARACTER. i swear i love him alot okay! just keep reading to find out what happens to him :P

Also, thanks for to all the new subbies <3 i love you!

but please, do leave a comment! tell me what you think of this story :D btw the gif at the top. ANYBODY DIED?! I DID!!! AY AY BAEKKKK. kbye!