Idol and non-Idol

Making Baekhyun Mine

just look at that childish maknae and his pinku. JUST LOOK AT THEM /dies/

yehet.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV  (flashback) 

The countdown to our comeback date was getting closer. Teaser pictures were released and spread like wild fire around the social media, and the staff were very busy. The members were putting extra effort and were lacking a lot of rest. 

It was a peaceful morning where I finally got to sleep in when our dearest maknae had to be having his mini karaoke session in our room. Could'nt he do it outside?! I groaned and threw the extra pillow at him. 

He just rolled his eyes and continued singing his favourite girl group's song, I Got A Boy.  

 Wae keuraetdae kunggeumhae jukkenne 

Wae keuraetdae marhae bwahbwah jom

" Yah! You brat! It's only 7 in the morning, now keep quiet! "

" Aigoo, hyung, its time to get up already anyway. Anyway, manager hyung asked me to practice my singing. Wait here's my favourite part " Sehun said, even imitating the dance and I had to admit, Luhan was pretty lucky to have him. Those moves... Okay, time to stop.

 Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! ttara hae! 

I gave out an unmanly shriek and covered my head with my pillows and blankets and just anything i could cover my ears with

Oh oh~eh oh Eh eh eh eh! oh~eh oh
Neo jalnasseo cheongmal! 

F this i cant sleep anymore. I thought to myself and got out of bed, not without slamming the door shut really loudly

" Ahhh! Chanyeol! you scared me! Dont ever slam doors again! " Kris scolded, he was already up having his breakfast, but somehow having some milk spilled over the table. 

" Calm down Kris. And dont only kids eat cereal? " I smirked, and went ahead to the bathroom to bathe. 

 


" Why on earth are you guys so late, man?! " Kris scolded once more, but this time at the K duo

" Angry bird is angry today " Sehun muttered under his breathe, while playing with his Pinku. 

" Hey it's not our fault. And stop yelling and Kyungsoo! " Kai answered, defending his lover boy 

" Yeah we had to meet up with a few stylists to talk about our concept " Kyungsoo added in, sitting right beside Kai, or should I say on top of him, on the sofa which was meant for one. Gosh they really need to get a room. 

" Whatever. At least inform us next time, we are way behind schedule thanks to the both of you. " 

We practiced our dances for almost an hour when suddenly Kyungsoo shouted.

" What happened, soo?! " Kai asked, immediately running to the other. 

" We forgot to tell Chanyeol " Kyungsoo answered, and Kai immediately remembered.

" Oh yeah. Since angry bird distracted us earlier, the manager was asking for you. " Kai said, and I almost wanted to hit them for not telling me earlier. I'm going to get a lecture for showing up so much later. 

 

 

 

" Yeah, so to increase the publicity for this comeback, we are going to have to create a scandal for you, Chanyeol "

 


 

NOBODY'S POV (present)

 

" Park Chanyeol! What the hell do you think you are doing?! You bastard " Luhan said, without even waiting for an explanation and throwing a direct punch into Chanyeol's perfect face. The female actress beside him was looking terrified and Baekhyun quickly grabbed Luhan before he could do more damage. He has never seen this side of Luhan, he would'nt even kill an ant. Here he was, starting a fight with someone so much taller than him. Baekhyun was already crying by now, because of shock from both of the actions of Luhan and his so called boyfriend.

" Don't even try to stop be, Byun! This mother F-ker needs to get beaten " Luhan shouted and tried to throw another punch, but was pulled away suddenly by Sehun, who appeared just when the commotion started and the guards were arriving.

Chanyeol was wincing in pain and then he spotted Baekhyun. " Baek.. " he said, while wiping the blood from his mouth

" Chanyeol.... are you ok? " Baekhyun asked, in between sniffles. 

" Yeah, the question is are you alright? Baek? " Chanyeol answered, moving towards Baekhyun 

" Well, you're the one getting beaten up.... " Baekhyun said, by now there was a few people whispering to themselves, starting to realize that it was the fallen star, Byun Baekhyun who debut in China. 

" Listen to me, I know what you just saw. Its not what it - " before Chanyeol could finish, Luhan threw another punch at his face and shouting " Stop the bull lies, you jerk! This isn't the first time you hurt him. " Everyone gasped and the people almost went mad watching the famous idol getting punch twice by some commoner. 

But they were not as shocked when they heard what came out of Sehun's mouth next

" YAH! LUHAN! Stop it! It's just for publicity purposes, okay! The company made him do this. It's all fake! Of course hyung loved Baekhyun! " Luhan was dumbstruck and the crowd around them went crazy.

Should Baekhyun feel happy about this?

 


 

Famous Exo group's member Park Chanyeol causes big controversy - Faking out a scandal for publicity?! 

There were crazy reactions from the media everywhere, gossips on every korean entertainment channel and the comeback was delayed. There were fans leaving the fandom, and negative comments left on the fansite.

I cant believe our oppa is gay. Im leaving the fandom

As much as i love Chanyeol oppa, I cannot accept him loving another guy

There were even nastier ones using vulgars and crude language. Chanyeol had enough of it, he was hitting rock bottom. He was often stalked by sasaengs and thrown with nasty comments even to his face. He had all his hope on the company but it was all dashed when the company was not clarifying anything to the public or making any official statements or even taking any action on the rude people on the internet.

 

Hey giant, are you doing okay?

He received one text message on morning, while he was back in his home, away from the dorm, s and the company. He was apparently given a break, but he knew it was not going to be good. It was from Baekhyun. He already felt 90% better.

I'm fine. It's you that i'm concerned about, thou. 

You are still a pabo, Yeol. I read the comments and the news.... Don't pretend to be ok :( 

It's really fine. You were crying the last time I saw you, B. 

There was no reply and Chanyeol could only wait for an hour, and he gave him a call.

 " Uh, Hello, Chanyeol " he finally picked up after the 9th ringing tone. 

" Babe.... " Chanyeol paused, trying to pick the right words to say

" Yeah...? " Baekhyun sounded sad, as if he was crying, and Chanyeol's heart was crushed. 

" You know that I love you, right? " 

" Mm.. Yeah... " another sniffle was heard across the line. 

" You know that I would'nt want to hurt you, ever, right? " 

It took awhile for Baekhyun to finally reply

" Chanyeol..... this isn't the first time you hurt me, you know? I've tried to just love you with all my heart and forget about the crazy obstacles we have. And i just fail so miserably every single time... " he was crying by now and Chanyeol wished he could hold his bacon in his arms and stop him from crying anymore. To stop his misery. To stop his hurt. " Do you know how much it hurts? Yeol? I don't think I can take this anymore. Watching you with another woman. Although, yes, i know, it's just for publicity. But you are, indeed, still kissing her damn lips! And how about in the future, where you pursue acting? I doubt I will even have enough hearts to let you break. You are so drop dead gorgeous, Chanyeol. So many beautiful ladies out there are dying to be with you. And what if someday you realize that im not anywhere close to perfect for you. Another heartbreak? No... I cant afford anymore of that...."

Silence. 

" Maybe it was just not meant for an idol to fall in love with a normal citizen, like me.

 

 


" For the last time, I'm asking you this, Chanyeol, are you really going to pull out from being an idol? "

" Yes. " Chanyeol answered, standing up from his seat, heading towards the door, an opposite direction from his career as a kpop idol. 

 

Baekhyun, I'm going to make you officially mine.

 


A/N : *gasps* THAT PLOT TWIST THOU. i dont even know where this story is heading anymore. HAHAHA

I DO WHAT I WANT. BC I AM. ZE AUTHOR. *evil laughs*

its ending :'(

/still fangirling over my image on top. OH SEHUN. WHYYYYY/

btw people. ARE U GUISE OKAY WITH MPREG (no thou, are u happy or disappointed? haha) comment below. and subscribe if you have not!!! :P

man this AN is longer than my update okay bye !