Separated

Making Baekhyun Mine

Baekhyun's POV 

 

A few days have already passed since the day I last met Chanyeol. The day we both separated. Not a single text, or a phone call from the giant. I sighed again as I woke up, another day of life without Chanyeol in it. I tried my best to focus on other stuff and spent more time practicing my singing. The audition was coming nearer and nearer. I couldn’t help thinking about Chanyeol everytime I thought about my audition. It was Chanyeol who encouraged me and yet he was not here when I needed him most.

I would be lying if I say I didn’t miss him.

Hell, I missed him alright. I miss him so much… His voice, his smile when he gets what he wants, his pouts when i refuse to give in to his touches, his sparkly eyes when they are staring into mine...

But there was nothing I could do about it.

As usual, after a meal with Luhan, he excused himself and left to who knows where. I was listening to a few songs and singing along the tunes as I have not decided which song to sing at the audition. As I wan shuffling a few songs on my phone, I stumbled upon one of Exo’s songs.

Deoneun mangseoriji ma jebal nae simjangeul geodueo ga
Geurae nalkaroulsurok joha dalbit jochado nuneul gameun bam
Na anin dareun namjayeotdamyeon huigeuk anui han gujeorieotdeoramyeon
Neoui geu saranggwa bakkun sangcheo modu taewobeoryeo

It had been one of my favourite exo songs but for the past few days I was avoiding any exo songs as it reminded me of that giant and I will always feel a pain in my chest.

I walked into the living room, trying to get my mind off Chanyeol  and saw that Luhan was already back. He switched on the television to watch some news, as the good criminal law student he was, I sat down and half heartedly watching the tv as I was still listening to the song, the music, and most of all the lyrics. It kind of resembles my relationship with Chanyeol.

For the little mermaid to be able to give up her fish tail just to be with the prince, would be like Chanyeol giving up his career to be with me.

Except the fact that Chanyeol obviously chose his fish tail over me.

Suddenly I heard a loud gasp from Luhan I looked at him and he was just staring at the screen so I followed his gaze. And I saw the person who I have least expected to see on tv. The music was still blasting in my ears and I only read the title of the news on screen.

 

[Entertainment] Exo’s Chanyeol realeases official statement regarding his love life.

 

I threw one of the earpiece out of my ears and listened carefully to everything he said.

 

Good afternoon, I am exo’s chanyeol. I would like to firstly thank everyone who came to this interview today. I would like to explain about the previous scandal that was released a few days ago regarding my love life.

 

He paused and looked at his manager who nodded at him. His voice… I really missed it. He sounds afraid and nervous. Will he tell the truth? What will happen to him if he does…? I swallowed hard and waited for him to continue.

 

" Regarding the photos, it was actually just a one-off relationship I had with a stranger. I do not know him, nor his name, nor his background. I was a little drunk so I had no control over my thoughts and actions whatsoever. I do not know him, so it is impossible that I am dating him, like what the media has said.  I truly regret what I have done and I will not do it again. I hereby apologize deeply with regrets to my fans, the fanclub, to my company, and to everyone for my terrible mistake. "

 

By now my hearing was already blurred and my vision was starting to shut down. I felt like vomiting. I felt sick to the stomach. Here I was getting worried about him stating the truth, but all he did was tell a pack of lies.

Again I felt my cheeks getting damp from the tears that were rolling down like a river by now. Luhan switched the tv off and rushed to give me a hug. I only cried even more and sobbed uncontrollably.

" Luhan… why’d he say that…." I managed to choke out a few words while Luhan hugged me even tighter and whispered to me that everything was going to be fine while patting my back.

" I thought he loved me, Lu… I really did. "

I sobbed and sobbed

 

Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

 

I threw the other earpiece out of my other ear when I heard his voice again.

 

Park Chanyeol. You liar.

 


Chanyeol’s POV

 

Flashback

“So, have you made your choice? I've already given u 2 days to think about it. Do you choose fame and fortune or that guy who you’ve met not even a month ago… and decide to fall in love with” the manager asked with a very stern voice.

I didn’t need to make one. He made the choice for me… he asked me to… leave him.” I really wasn't in the mood to talk anymore.

The manager smiled when he heard that statement and stood up to walk over to where i was sitting

" There.. he is not an idiot after all. So I hope you will never ever repeat this same mistake again Chanyeol. “

I just nodded and stared blankly at the table in front of me. I didn’t even bother looking at him in the eye.

Okay, now that one of your problems are settled. Ill arrange with a few people for a press conference later. Make sure you don’t screw up again. Do as I say. You may leave now

I nodded again once more and stood up


 

“ Hyung! Why’d you say that to the press?! Me and the others were watching it live just awhile ago” Sehun asked when he saw me coming into the dorm

I didn’t know what to respond to him. Was it necessary anyway? I just shrugged and sat on the sofa in the hall.

“Yeol hyung… Luhan even told me that… that Baekhyun saw it. “

My ears perked at the mention of his name.

He… he shouldn’t have seen it. What… what was his response? “ I kind of knew the answer to my question actually, knowing Baekhyun.

“ He criend uncontrollably, of course. Hyung, you really are giving up on Baekhyun? “ Sehun asked with much concern.

I don’t know. Anyway.. he gave up on me first! “ I said with a growl at the last part, remembering how Baekhyun just turned around and left me alone that night.

“ Why would he be crying if he did!! Hyung-ah. Luhan told me to give u a good scolding but I wouldn’t have the heart to do that. I know you are hurt too. I know you guys love each other… So hyung, I really hope things can be fixed. “

“I need time, Sehun, I need some time... To think about everything “ I sighed and stood up to get some peace in my own room. 

 


A/N : listening to Star while writing the last part. ohmygahhh chanyeol's voice!! ohoh, and Kris' english !!!

here is an update guys. its still quite depressing right? i seriously promise something sweet SOON, but im not gona promise how soon.. hahaha

and i really appreciate every single comment. i love it so much!! and those who enjoy reading my story, i wish to give u all a hug EACH!!

by the time i fin this, its already playing this 爱离开 It’s My Turn To Cry ~~~ <3 melting to EVERY SINGLE SONG!!! ok chaoooo