Chapter 2

That jerk over there is my crush!
 
"HYUNG!!!You'll not going to believe what I see!"Sungyeol shouted in the class.....Infinite perked up.."What?!"they asked unisonly..."I just saw LEE YOUNG RIN!!"Sungyeol shouted...Infinite widen her eyes..."My favourite dongseng?!" "How in Earth did she got here?!?!"Infinite all stared at Myungsoo..."L...You gonna stop it if you saw her appearance....She's such a hot babe!"Sungyeol said and inhale deeply...."Really?"Myungsoo asked cockily...
"Yeah hyung!"Sungyeol said and thumbs up......"Well,she did change a LOT during this 5 years time...I can't believe she even make all of us cry,especially you Myungsoo.."Sunggyu said..Myungsoo smirked...."I'm not going to cry anymore...Even her...."Myungsoo said coolly..The members awe at him..."We'll see if this is true or not..."Woohyun said...
 
Young Rin wondered at the school...."Things have got a lot better here..."Young Rin said as she saw the water fountain..."Woooooooooww~~~~Jinjja!~"she spun around and collided with someone's chest..."Omo...Mianhaeyo..."she said and give a smile....At the guy..."Oh hi...New student?"Sungjong asked..."Neh.."
Young Rin said and sat at the water fountain..Sungjong sits beside her...'It's been a while I saw you Sungjongie~'Young Rin thought and smiled..."Hey,You know...Maybe we've met before?I think I know you..."Sungjong said awkwardly...Young Rin smiled sweetly..."Well,I just arrive at Seoul today...I live at United States since I'm a child..."Young Rin said calmly....Sungjong nodded.."I see...By the way,I'm Lee Sung Jong...."Sungjong said and offered a hand...
"I'm Lee Rin Young.."Young Rin said and shook his hand....'So...She's not noona....Noona...Where are you?Bagawshippeoya....'Sungjong thought and smiled to Young Rin...'Mianhey Sungjong-ah...I don't want you to recognise me yet.....'Young Rin thought and stand up..."Nice to meet you Sungjong-sshi...I have to go..Bye~"Young Rin sang and flashed a sweet smile at Sungjong...Sungjong nodded and waved at her...Sungjong sighed and went to his class....
 
"Class...This is Lee Rin Young....."the teacher said and the boys started to cheer her name and puts 'Saranghae' at the end...Young Rin chuckled...."Okay...You can sits beside Kim Myung Soo..."the teacher said and Myungsoo glared at him...Seonsaengnim coughed..."I mean...L..."theteacher said and Young Rin nodded...Young Rin smiled at the boys and sits beside her seatmate,Myungsoo.....L looks at her and Young Rin smiled...L look away and Young Rin seats after arranging her things....
 

 

Every time Young Rin was copying the notes,Myungsoo would traced her facial features and he would recognise something....'Hey....Young Rin always wears that necklace...She said it was from her brother....Kevin hyung......'Myungsoo thought and frowned when he saw Young Rin is biting her lips due to her work....
 
~Flashback~
Myungsoo tiptoed from the back of Young Rin....He covered her eyes...."Guess who's this~"Myungsoo sang..."Oh...L-sshi!"Young Rin said and Myungsoo grinned...He sat besides Young Rin who was doing her essay...."What are you doing,RinSoo?"Myungsoo asked...Young Rin chuckled..."I'm doing my essays.."
she said and bite her lips as she reach the ending part of her essay.....When she's done,Myungsoo grabbed her chin and leaned closer to her..."Hey....Don't 
bite your lips....They're too beautiful like you,sweetheart..."Myungsoo whispered.....Young Rin blushed and nodded..."Nae Myungsoo oppa!~"she sang and smiled..."Now,promise me you'll call me Myungsoo oppa...And don't bite your lips...Arachi?"Myungsoo said..."Arraseo!"she sang and eyesmiled..."That's my girl~"Myungsoo sang and hugged her waist....
~End of flashback~
 
"MYUNGSOO-SSHI!"the ssaem shouted....Myungsoo snapped back from his thought and Myungsoo perked up..."What?"he asked cockily..."I-I know you didn't hear my lesson..BUT JUST PAY ATTENTION!"the teacher yelled and Myungsoo glared at him....The ssaem continued his lesson..."Ssaem...I'm going..."Myungsoo said and went out of the classroom..."Where are you going?"the ssaem asked..."TOILET!"Myungsoo yelled and smirked...Ssaem sighed and shook his head....'Still the Myungsoo I know...I can't wait...'Young Rin thought and smiled...
 
The class is over and Yoona waited for Young Rin at the school garden....Myungsoo grabbed Young Rin's arm....."Do I know you?"Myungsoo asked...'Yes Myungsoo!It's me...'Young Rin thought...."Nop...I haven't see you before..."Young Rin replied...Myungsoo raised a brow..."You seem familiar with my girlfriend...."Myungsoo mumbled...."Bye..I'm going..By the way,nice to meet you,L.."Young Rin said and jogged to the school garden....