Chapter 13

That jerk over there is my crush!

When Yoona and Hyeong Seok finally stopped bickering,Young Rin chuckled..

"Yah..Do both of us bickered a lot?"Young Rin asked and Yoona rolled her eyes.."It's true,because he start it first!"Yoona said and Hyeong Seok huffed..

"Not my fault that you're an ugly old hag!"Hyeong Seok cussed anf Yoon widened her eyes..

"You're just an Hyeong Seok!"Yoona said and Young RIn screamed in his high pitch note..

"Shut up both of you..You both are like a kid!!"Young Rin said and jutted down her bottom lips..Hyeong Seok chuckled..

"Rin Young-sshi..You're so cute when you're mad.."Hyeong Seok commented and plopped his left elbow on the table in front of him and his fist at his temple..

"Neomu kiyeowo.."Hyeong Seok whispered and winked..Yoona gagged and crossed her arms.."Hey!I told you no flirting!She has a boyfriend already!"Yoona said and smacked Hyeong Seok's head..Hyeong pouted and rubbed his sore head.."Arasseo,noona.."Hyeong Seok said and Yoona glared at him..

"Excuse me,you're older than me in case you forget,Seok oppa!"Yoona said and Hyeong Seok glared at her.."Nah..I don't care..Beside..A cute little girl..I prefer to call noona.."Hyeong Seok said and winked at Yoona..Yoona scoffed and poked out her tongue at him..

"YEah right oppa..You just called me an ugly old hag just now.."Yoona said and Hyeong Seok chuckled..

"So..What are you calling me here for?A date with Rin Young-sshi?"Hyeong Seok said and became excited..

"Excuse me..I just call you because I miss you SO SO much.."Yoona said sarcasmly and Hyeong Seok pouted..

"Ara ara..What did you call me for?"Hyeong Seok asked and Yoona smiled at him.."Rinnie-ah...I made a decision to protect your identity from Infinite.."Yoona exclaimed and Young Rin raised a brow..

"How?What decision?"Young RIn asked and Yoona grinned at Hyeong Seok and Young RIn..

"You look creepy with that grin.."Hyeong Seok calmly stated and Yoona pinched his arms,making him winced..

"I want you to have a fake relationship with Hyeong Seokkie.."Yoona said and Young Rin spat out her bubble tea that she ordered right in front of Yoona...

"OMO!Mianhey Yoona!!"Young Rin said and quickly wiped away the drinks from Yoona's face with the tissues...

"AISH JINJJA !!"Yoona screamed and pouted..Young Rin chuckled slightly..Hyeong Seok was still laughing his off when Yoona glared at him..

"Shut up or else I'll throw you in the hell.."Yoona said and Hyeong Seok quickly shut up his mouth...They turned into their serious mode..

"So..I'll be Rin Young-sshi namja chingu?"Hyeong Seok asked and Yoona nodded and siped her bubble tea..

"Yes!Because I know they'd figure out later..."Yoona muttered and Young Rin nodded...

"Yeah Yoona...They already tried to find out today...Looks like they are really curious.."Young Rin said and Yoona nodded..

"I see that too..So,Park Hyeong Seok..You'll be schooling with us tomorrow!Thanks cousin because came from America for me..Love you!"Yoona said and Hyeong Seok smirked..

"Count on me.."Hyeong Seok said and three of them highfived each other..

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Update!~~~Keep supporting and sorry for the late..