Chapter 7

That jerk over there is my crush!
"Thanks for the ride,D.O-yah!~"Young Rin chirmed..D.O nodded and flashed a sweet smile.."Yep dongseng!Bye bye and good night.."D.O said and waved his hands before driving away...Young Rin smiled at the disappearing car figure...She was smiling crazily that when she turned back..BAMM!!Her head was knocked by the gates..."Ouw..."She winced and pouted slightly.."You crazy gates..You're hurting my precious head..Pabo!"Young Rin said before hitting the gates like a kid who wanting a candy...
She ran in before she gets noticed by the neighbours for her childish action..
 
"Meanie gates...I'm going to get you and dump you into the space and let you die because you have no oxygen to breathe!Pwahahahaha!!"Young Rin said and let out her evil laugh...'Wait..Gates are non-living things...Every kids knew that...'Young Rin thought and pouted...."Whatever!I'm going to bath now..."Young Rin muttered under her breathe...After having the short yet refreshing bath,Young Rin chaged her clothes to a pair of beach shorts and an oversized pink tees...
 
She opened her laptops and started to search for some new fanfics..."Maybe I'll read about Yoseob oppa fanfics!"Young Rin said and squealed..(That's me..Fangirling and squealing at Yoseob >.<)She opened s fic and started to read it....While reading,she opened the B2ST song_Black Paradise...."Ahhh...So refreshing song!Yoseobbie oppa!!"Young Rin squealed and started to fangirl...."Doojoon oppa looks so hot and Kikwang oppa is so cool!!"she commented and squealed...
 
Then,her phone beeped..."Hello!!~~"she said cheerfully...The other line lightly gasped..."I-Is this Y-Young Rin?"the other line asked...Young Rin panicked...'Oh!My!Gawdd!!He still keep my phone number!Myungsoo-ya!'she thought and inhaled deeply before thinking about a plan..."Oh helllowww!The popular granny store is here!Want to order something?There's a special offer for the bibimbap and kimchi set!"Seoyeon said in a granny voice as she covered her nose...The other line sighed..."O-Oh...Sorry for the disturbance and goodbye ahjumma-nim..."the sad guy said and cut off the phone call...Young Rin turned off her phone and chuckled..."Pwahahahaha!!He must be sulking now..."Young RIn said and grinned widely...
 
As expected,Kim Myungsoo was throwing tantrum and was sulking in his room..."Ahhh...I thought it's Young Rin!"Myungsoo said and pouted...Woohyun laughed at his pout..."Yah...Don't pout you look like a seal.."Woohyun said and clutched his stomach..."Stop being a smart when you're an Woohyun hyung!See!Your idea is lame!That's the granny store number phone!"Myungsoo shouted and throwed the pillows to him...Hearing the Granny store number phone,Woohyun laughed even more and roll like a buffalo on the marble floor..."Stop laughing hyung!Your laugh is like a ghost screeching my innocent ears!"Myungsoo yelled and smacked Woohyun's back...
 
~The next day~
Young Rin woke up with her rilakkuma alarm clock,ringing loudly.."Ahh...Rilakkuma-yah~You really want me to wake up huh?"Young Rin asked in her sleepy voice and went to the bathroom after tidying her bed..."This is all D.O's fault that I even dream about this Zombie thingy.."Young Rin whined and rubbed her eyes...She took a refreshing shower and wore her school uniform...
 
'I'll just cook the usual breakfast..'Young Rin thought and cook the breakfast...In the middle of the cooking,Young Rin's phone was ringing loudly and she picked up the phone after scanning the contact's name.."Anyong Young Rin-ah!!!"Yoona shouted happily and loudly..."Stop screaming Yoona..."Young Rin said and hissed...Yoona chuckled.."Can't help it sweety!I have a big shocking news!"Yoona said and Young Rin hummed...She set her breakfast on the table..."B2ST oppas...They-they...AREGOINGTOSTUDYATOUTSChOOL!!!"Yoona shouted in a breath and Young Rin spitted out her green tea..."WHAT?!OHMYGAWDD!!I CAN'T MISS THEM!!!"Young Rin shouted and quickly eat her breakfast.."Calm down yah!"Yoona shouted from the other line...
 
"Can't Yoona!What time are they going to be there?"Young Rin asked.."Urmm..In an hour.."Yoona said and Young Rin pouted..."Arasseo..Don't disturb me first...I'm eating here..Bye Yoona..And by the way,Sungyeol leave you a love message!"Young Rin said and cut the conversation before Yoona nagged at her...She ate her breakfast happily and calmly on the peaceful morning...
 
___________________________________________________________________________
Anyong!!And do subscribe me!!No silent reader please..I beg you..Please... >.<
By the way,do support Infinite and Exo..Arasseo?Anyong!
See ya next time!