Chapter 18

That jerk over there is my crush!

"Thank you very much,Yoseob-sshi...Kamsahamnida..."Young Rin said and Yoseob chuckled..

"You're welcome...Hey..But please drop off the formalities..You're treating me like a stranger eventhough I already know your secrets.."Yoseob said and winked..Young Rin giggled like a kid..

"Okay...I'll call you sunbaenim.."Young Rin said and Yoseob stopped his track and shook his head childishly....

"No no no..Yoseob oppa..O-P-P-A..Oppa!"Yoseob said and Young Rin laughed slightly..

"Arasseo O-P-P-A.."Young Rin said and Yoseob hugged her shoulder..

"Kaja !!Let's go to the class!!"Yoseob declared and Young Rin nodded..

"HANDS OFF MY GIRL !!"Hyeong Seok shouted from the far and Yoseob quickly ran away with Young RIn in his arms...

 

"Yo Yoseob hyung !!"Dongwoon shouted and they do their man hand-shake...

"Anyong !!So..This is my friend..The only girl that will not eat me when I'm still alive.."Yoseob said and pulled Young Rin closer to his side..Young Rin blushed and smiled at them..

"Anyong !!I'm the charismatic leader,Yoon Doojoon !!~"Doojoon said and smiled at Young Rin..'Omona !!Omona!!What should I do?He climb on my bias list now!!Oh no !!'Young Rin thought and mentally drools..

"Anyonghaseyo...I'm the almighty,Lee Gi Kwang..Nice to meet you,little girl!!"Kikwang said while patting Young Rin's head soflty...Young Rin smiled brightly at him and bowed a little..

"Hello..I'm Jang Hyun Seung..You're so pretty !!"Hyunseung introduced himself and complimented her,making Young Rin blushed..'Hyunseunggie opppppaa !!!!!!'*drools >>.<<

"Hi..I'm the maknae,Dongwoon...I have to call you noona then..."Dongwoon said and smiled at Young Rin..Young RIn nodded and sent a smile back,making Dongwoon clutched onto his shirt...

"Hyung!I got a heart attackk!!"Dongwoon said in his oh-so-urgnt voice..The hyungs panicked and Dongwoon straightened himself in his usual posture..

"I'm kidding..Noona is so pretty.."Dongwoon said and the hyungs smacked him lightly,making Young Rin sighed in relief...'Evil maknae... -_-'Young Rin thought and Jun Hyung look into her eyes..

"Anyong!I'm the main rapper,Jun Hyung..Nice to meet you..."Jun Hyung said and Young Rin smiled..

"I'm Lee Rin Young by the way..."Young Rin said and bowed poliely at them..

 

"I'm really mad..."Luhan said and clentched his fist..Sehun was sitting beside him,sipping his Taro bubble tea ...

"Wow hyung..You blurt out a lot in front of her...I was so so shock.."Kai said and laughed while clapping his hands like a seal...(His smile is so cute.. xDDDD)

"Hey..Shut up,Kkamjong.."D.O said and smacked Kai's chest..Kai pouted cutely at D.O and D.O rolled his big eyes.. (Lewlss xDD)

'Looks like Luhan hyung love her....'D.O thought and Luhan groaned and slammed his palmed on the table..

"That ulzzang guy!!I'm going to kill him if I saw him later.."Luhan cursed under his breathe and pouted..

Kris and Xiumin who was playing their alpaca,turned their head at him..

"Yah Manly deer !Steal back her heart,dude...You looks so obvious that you are jealous.."Kris said and Luhan widened his eyes..

Jealous?He never been jealous before..Is it true that he is jealous?Is that true what Kris blurted out just now?

"Jealous?"Luhan said and scoffed..He rolled his eyes divaly..

"ME?Jealous?Not even in my dictionary of life !!"Luhan said and Xiumin smirked at him...

"Not jealous?Yah Luhan..The scene you make just now Is not because of jealousy?"Xiumin said and Luhan facepalmed..

"I don't know what's jealousy..I just did that because I think I have to protect her..I want to have her by myself..."Luhan said without realizing he was balling up his fist...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong !!Another update !!Do support Infinite and EXO and B2ST :DD