Chapter 23

That jerk over there is my crush!

For the guys who was wondering where Young Rin go .. 

Flashback

"YOUNG RIN-AH !!"Yoona came in,barging the couple at the garden..L stared at the girl with his You-came-just-at-the-right-time-face ... Yoona clicked her tounge out at Myungsoo and pulled Young RIn away from him...

"Rinnie..We need to talk.."Yoona whispered urgently and Young RIn nodded..Young Rin send an apologetic look at Myungsoo and Myungsoo smiled genuinely..

"It's okay..Just go then.."Myungsoo said with a tint of sadness in his voive..Yoona smiled at him and she ran away with Young Rin...

"Hmmm..I guess that I need to announce it myself then.."Myungsoo thought and sighed before breaking into a wide smile.."Yeah!I've found her !Thanks God.."Myungsoo said and skipped to the cafeteria ..

__Yoona And Young Rin__

"Young Rin-ah..The reason while I bring you here is that...Beast is going out of school now and they ask me to bring you to them.."Yoona said and panted heavily..Young Rin oohss and they continued to run to the B2ST secret's hangout..

After the amazing run..Young Rin and Yoona finally arrived at the hangout..The abandoned class room where Young Rin encountered Yoseob...

"Noona!!"

"Young RIn-ah ! My babyy boo!!"

"Yoona-ya..Gomawo.."Yoseob said and smiled cutely at Yoona..Yoona smiled and went back to Gikwang..Young RIn stared at Yoona and Gikwang.."Yah...You've something to explain.."Young Rin mouthed at Yoona and Yoona gave an 'OK' sign..

"Young Rin-ah..The reason why I ask you to come here is that..I'm saying a goodbye to you and the others..We're leaving this evening and I hope you don't miss me.."Yoseob said,pausing to let a chuckled for a while..Young Rin giggled and Yoseob continued his speech..

"Well..I'm here to be honest ..Seriously..I l-like you and I know you won't like me back..Because you have Myung Soo and I hope you are happy to be with the person you love.."Yoseob said and hold both of her hand,staring into her eyes dreamily..

"And the last is..Thank You for being my friend..I hope you won't forget us later on.."Yoseob said and Young RIn hugged him..

"Gomawo Yang Yoseob..To be honest..You're my number one idol in B2ST..Love youu too my idol!"Young RIn said and Yoseob hugged her back..

"So..Farewell now..Don't forget us dongsaeng-ah!"

"We love both of you,Noona!!"

"Don't forget to see our showcase !''

"Yoona-ah..I have something to confess..Actually..I'm in love with you since the first time I saw you and I'm thankful that now..You're my friend..I hope you'll continue to support me later on okay?"Kikwang said and Yoona smiled..

"of course oppa..Of course.."

Flashback ends

And that's where she went XDD So..Shall we continue the story,then?

"So..Where should we start then?"Sunggyu asked and smirked..Infinite cracked their knuckles and smirked at EXO..EXO glared at them menacingly..

"STOP WHAT EVER YOU GUYS ARE DOING!"Young Rin shouted out of nowhere..Yoona trailed behind her..

"You have so much to explain to us.."Luhan said coldly and Young RIn gulped..Luhan walked towards her and stared emotionless at her..

"L-Luhan oppa.."Young RIn stuttered and grabbed his hand..

"I've promised him Luhan-ah.."Young Rin said and Luhan grabbed back her hand and they both ran away from the scene and went into the auditorium ..

__AUDITORIUM__

''L-Luhan oppa..To be honest..I'm L's childhood friend...He is my friend and I've promise him in the past that I will wait for him and love him forever..So..I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.."Young Rin explained shortly and Luhan sighed ..

"I-I..I'm sorry for loving you..I-I don't want to force you either,Young Rin-ah.."Luhan said and smiled sadly..

"Oppa..It's not wrong to love ..It's not a crime.."Young Rin said and his cheek softly..Luhan smiled and hugged her while resting his chin on her head.."Gomawo..Go..Live with your hubby okay?"Luhan said and Young Rin chuckled..Young RIn broke the hug and was about to exit the auditorium when Luhan suddenly called her name..Young Rin look at Luhan with a questioning face..

"Wait..You're still my friend right?"Luhan asked and Young Rin chuckled before breaking into a wide grin..

"I am still your friend,Oppa.."Young Rin said and exit the room...

'I hope you find someone better than me,Luhan oppa..'

Young Rin walked towards the 2 gang with Luhan trailed behind her...

"Okay..Let's stop here.."Luhan said and smiled at L..

"CONGRATULATION.."Luhan said and shook his hand with L..Infinite stared at him confusely..

"Hyung..Are you nuts?!"

"YAH ! YOU'RE NOT LULU !"

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPEN?!"

"HEY ! STOP SHOUTING!"

"YOU SHUT UP FELLAS !"

"IT'S ENOUGH!"Luhan shouted at her team member.."I've decided to release her.. ^_^ "Luhan said and smiled widely .."Kim Myung Soo..Promise me you'll take care of her !Or else..I'll take her back from you.."Luhan said and L smiled genuinely at Luhan..

"Thanks Hyung.."L said and someone cleared their throat..L looked at Sunggyu and Luhan looked at Suho..

"What/What hyung?"Luhan and L asked at the same time...

"Let's be friend.."The leaders said at the same time and Suho stared at Sunggyu ..

1..

2..

3..

"PWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!"the two teams,Yoona and Young Rin laughed together..

'It's such a good start to all of us..'Young Rin thought and laughed with them.
 

 

ANYONGHASEYO ! CHUN ZUA IMNIDA ! THE STORY IS GOING TO END AND I'M GOING TO CONTINUE MY 2ND FICS..

MR. PLAYBOY OF SEOUL

STAY TUNE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ! *Throw Confetti..

L : Author-nim! Don't end the fics ! ANDWAEEEEEEE !! *Screeching voice*

Author : Shut up Myungsoo or else I'll make Young RIn Luhan's girlfriend !

L :ANDWAEEE !! NO AUTHOR NIM !!!

Author : BE A GOOD BOY ! *throwing shoes*

L : Arasseo !