Chapter 17

That jerk over there is my crush!

"What did you say?"Yoseob asked and the 3 widened their eyes..

"W-We d-didn't say anything.."Yoona stuttered and Yoseob scoffed at them..He raised a brow at Young Rin and Young Rin mentally face-palmed..'This is really bad..'Young Rin thought..

Yoseob scoffed at Young Rin.."I really thought you are a nice girl..But I was wrong..You used L Infinite and Luhan EXO-M just for your fame.."Yoseob spat out and the three puzzled..

"WWhat the hell are you talking about?!"Hyeong Seok shouted and Yoseob rolled his eyes..

"You guys are acting all innocent now..How I hate you..Especially you,Rin Young-sshi..."Yoseob said and glared at her menacingly...Young Rin felt hurt because her freaking ultimate idol just glared at her...

"Yoseob-sshi..I swear to God that we didn't plan anything.."Young Rin said and raised her right palm,indicating her swear..sign..

Yoseob raised a brow and smirked at her.."Rin Young-sshi..Do you think I will believe your innocent face again?"Yoseob asked and Young Rin held in her tears..

"Yoseob-sshi..Please don't tell this to L Infinite...I will tell you everything after this..Please..Jst please believe me.."Young Rin said truthfully..Hyeong Seok and Yoona gasped dramatically..

"Yah!Are you crazy?!You're going to tell EVERYTHING?!"Yoona shouted and Young Rin nodded..

"I have no choice..Do I?"Young Rin asked and look up at Yoseob's eyes..

'Yes...This is my chance..'Yoseob thought and mentally doing his victory dance..

"I'll tell you everything you want to know inside.."Young Rin said and all of them entered the classroom...Again... -_-

 

The classroom was fill with awkward silent because no one wanted to start the conversation first..Young Rin cleared to attarct their attention and it did..They turned their heads toward her ..

"So...Actually....MMyungsoo is my ex-boyfriend...I actually break up with him because I have to study abroad...And then,I come here...I just wanna test him whether he stills remember me or love me...I just changed my name you know...My real name is Lee Young Rin but I disguised as Lee Rin Young..."Young Rin said and Yoseob oh at her statement...

"Is that enough?"Young Rin asked carefully and Yoseob shook his head...

"No..I wanna ask you EVERYTHING because you already deal with it..."Yoseob said and Young Rin smiled at him...Hyeong Seok and Yoona rolled their eyes simultaneously...

"I wanna ask your birthday date,the best moment in your life and the most heartbreaking moment in your life..."Yoseob said and Young Rin chuckled...

"My birthday date is 4th of June,the day I met my Yoona is the best moment in my life and the most heartbreaking moment..."Young Rin muttered the last part and bit her lips softlly...

""My most heartbreaking moment is....When I was attacked by a swarm of bees in my garden..."Young Rin said and the 3 of them bursted on laughter....

"HAHAHAHA !! We thought it would be more terrible than that !!"Hyeong Seok laughed and Young Rin pouted..

"What?Have you ever smile and giggle and squeal if you are stung by a swarm of bees?Use your brains pabos !!"Young Rin said and jutted down her bottom lips cutely..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong !!I came back back with a few updates..Since I have to go abroad for study a few years,I want to finish this fanfic as fast as I can :DBye bye !~