Chapter 15

That jerk over there is my crush!

EXO,Infinite and B2ST were curious about the commotion outside the classes and joined the other students too..

"Rin Younggie..What is she doing with that guy?!"Luhan complained and frowned..Xiumin patted his back,assuring everything going to be okay with his soft pat..Luhan gritted his teeth and huffed...

"That's Rin Young noona.."Sungjong said and his eyes landed at the guy with the blue hair.."And who's that dude?!"Sungjong asked and jutted down her bottom lips..."I guess..It's his boyfriend?"Sungyeol said innocently..The other member shrugged and continued to stare at the couple..

"Who's that guy?"Yoseob muttered the question under his breathe.."I don't know hyung..Why would you care anyway?"Hyunseung asked and raised a brow..Yoseob who seem to realize he is being too obvious,relaxed himself.."Nothing..Yeah..Why would I care..."Yoseob said and laughed awkwardly...

"Jagiya!!I miss you so much at States..YAH!You left me alone without leaving any message you know..Yah!Lee Young Rin!What do you think you're doing?!"Hyeong Seok spat out with a smirk on his face..When Young Rin finally realised what he was talking about,she widened her eyes..

"You spat out my real name!"Young Rin whispered urgently and Hyeong Seok grinned.."Well..I don't remember what your name is really..Lee Young Rin or Lee Rin Young.."Hyeong Seok said purposely out loud and Seoyeon sighed in relief..

"OH MY GOD..She's stealing too much hearts..I'm doom.."

"How did she do that?First Luhan of Exo..Secondly,L Infinite and now that Ulzzang boy!"

"URGHHH!We lost our chances again..."

Young RIn bit her lips and Hyeong Seok held her shoulders and leaned closer..."Hey..Are you worried?"Hyeong Seok asked and Young Rin nodded.."I'm freaking worried..You are the cause !!Better fix this,Seok oppa.."Young Rin whispered and Hyeong Seok nodded..

"Well...Honey..You've been my girlfriend from the States...I'm sorry if I snap at you earlier..I was just so happy to see you here..Saranghae.."Hyeong Seok said and somehow,Luhan's and L's hearts' shattered into pieces..

"Nado..."Young Rin said and Hyeong Seok pecked her cheeks..."Gomawo..Now..You'll be my tour teacher..Okay?"Hyeong Seok said and intertwined their hands together..Luhan stepped forward in front of Young Rin and Hyeong Seok..

"Where do you think you're going to bring my girl to?"Luhan asked and Hyeong Seok scoffed.."Hey dude..It's my girlfriend for god's sake !"Hyeong Seok said and released their intertwined hands..Luhan pushed him lightly.."That's MY girl!I LOVE HER and I was about to confess at her when you suddenly get out from the hell and kissed her cheeks !!"Luhan fumed up and hissed at him..

"Watch your mouth!!"Hyeong Seok said angrily and Luhan rolled his eyes divaly.."Who cares?"Luhan snapped and Hyeong Seok pushed him back lightly.."I care !!"Hyeong Seok said and Young Rin quickly refrained them from fighting.."Is it true?"a voice asked and Young Rin turned back to see a gloomy Myungsoo..

"L..."Young Rin muttered and L turned his head..."I ask you is it true?"Myungsoo asked and Young Rin bit her lips..."Yes.."Young Rin said and quickly went away with Hyeong Seok and Yoona...

"Lee Rin Young!"Myungsoo shouted but Young Rin didn't stop nor turned at him...