Chapter 19

That jerk over there is my crush!

 

Young Rin was sitting beside the gloomy Myungsoo as usual in the class..Myungsoo was resting his head on the table while facing the window,not trying to show his emotionless face to her..

'Why am I feeling this way...Is she Young Rin..Sungjong's plan was ruined..I know she's Lee Young Rin..But she promised me before...We won't break up..'Myungsoo thought and growled in his low voice..

"Rin Young...Date..This Saturday..Still going on..Right?"Myungsoo asked and Young Rin hummed...

"Yeah...."Young Rin said and then,the 3,Kris,Luhan and D.O came in and sit at their usual seats..

"Hi Rin Young-ah.."D.O said and Young Rin smiled at him cheerfully..."Hey D.O oppa!"Young Rin said and D.O pecked her hands..

"That's my girl.."D.O said and winked at Young Rin,making her giggled..

"Flirt Kyungsoo !"Young Rin said and pushed him slightly..Luhan on the other side was still burying his face on the desk as he was still blushing madly because of his stupid indirect confession towards Young Rin....

Young RIn and D.O laughed happily when somebody interupted their conversation..."Excuse me!Having fun without the leader?"that someone asked and Young RIn poked out her tongue.."Shiro,Kris !!"Young Rin said and Kris jutted down his bottom lips and took the opposite chair and sit beside D.O..

"Luhannie oppa...Gwenchanayo?"Young RIn asked and Luhan raised his head up,ready to shout at the person who was trying to wake him up from  his deep slumber...He was about to shout when he saw Young Rin in front oh his face,looking concerned as ever..

"N-Nae..Gwenchana...No need to worry.."Luhan said and Young Rin smiled...

"Join us oppa..We're talking about EXO's childhood time but don't tell the others..Okay?"Young Rin said and winked..Luhan chuckled and nodded innocently...

 

"So...What's your plan after this,hyung?"Sungjong asked at Myungsoo who was staring into the empty air...Myungsoo shrugged and sighed..

"Dude...If you don't move faster,we'll definitely don't know who she is.."Woohyun said and raised a brow at him..Myungsoo made a thinking face and bit his lips..

"I kinda...Give up..."Myungsoo mumbled and Infinite sighed together ..

"You're not the Kim Myungsoo we know.."Hoya suddenly said.making all the eyes laid on him...

"What do you mean by the Kim Myungsoo we know?"L asked,suddenly become angry because of Hoya's words...

Hoya stood up and crossed his arms while pacing around the garden...He stared at the lifeless Myungsoo with his menacing stare...

"Kim Myungsoo we know..Never give up on something that easy..."Hoya said again and L sighed...

"The Kim Myungsoo we know,never let out the give up words from his mouth.."Hoya said,making L realised what he was doing but then,sighed again..

"The Kim Myungsoo we know,will said 'There's no give up words in my dictionary' "Hoya said and made Myungsoo balled up his fist to contain his anger..

"And lastly..The Kim Myungsoo we know...Never give up on his love,Lee Young Rin..Am I right?"Hoya said and L stood up....

"Enough hyung....That's enough..."L muttered and went away....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Kim Myungsoo..I'll make it up with you later ^^..Keep on reading the fanfics and do subscribe...Maybe..I'm okay with silent readers..Haha..As long as you guys are well-entertain =)

 

Myungsoo: Author-nim..Don't make me sad..

Author:Haha !!Well...Get away from your image for a while,Myungsoo

Myungsoo:You're really mean *Hide in the corner of the room and cry*

Author: -_-