Chapter 14

That jerk over there is my crush!

Young Rin went to her school as always when the main entrance of the school were full with fangirls..

'Are they welcoming B2ST oppa or Infinite or EXO today?'Young Rin thought and peeked over the boy in the middle.."Isn't that Park Hyeong Seok-sshi.."Young Rin muttered and gasped loudly..

"Omona..I have to tell Yoona.."Young Rin said and ran to her class,leaving Hyeong Seok alone who was suffocated by the fangirls..

"YAHHHHH!!!Get away from me !!!I don't have any air to breathe !!!!"Hyeong Seok shouted loudly,making all the girls to shut their mouths up from shouting,cheering,screaming and squealing loudly...

"Get away from me..You guys are dirtying me with your hands of dirt!EUUWWW!!"Hyeong Seok said and scoffed at the girls hear him..

He was wearing this in his first day of schooling:

"Don't worry oppa..We'll wash your clothes.."

"Oppa..Just let out the curse!You look hot with that!"

"Oppa!You're so cool and badass!"

Hyeong Seok rolled his eyes at them and went to the principle room to collect his schedules...

 

"Yah Yoona..Why did you let your cousin out there and let him die in the girls'grasp..?!"Young Rin scolded and Yoona rolled her eyes.."I don't care..He knows what to do,girl..Just let him be.."Yoona assured and Young Rin pouted cutely..

"Start the act?Heh?"Yoona said again and Young RIn chuckled before nodding..

"I'm going to be eaten alive by his fangirls..."Young Rin muttered and both of them stepped out of the class...

"LEE RIN YOUNG JAGIYA !!!!"Someone shouted loudly,making all the students in every classes look out of their classes to see whose shouting that loud..

"Park Hyeong Seok oppa..."Young Rin said in her oh-so-surprise voice...EXO,Infinite and B2ST were distracted to by the voices and they saw the scene...