Chapter 12

That jerk over there is my crush!

Young Rin walked to Yoona's favourite place in Seoul...The bubble tea stopping place..(Idk what is it xDD)..

"Im Yoona !"Young RIn shouted and Yoona smiled and waved at her..Young Rin walked towards her and her eyes darted over the guy who was sitting in front of Yoona..

(In case you don't know who he is,he's one of the ulzzang named Park Hyeong Seok.. Isn't he cute?AHHHHHHH!!)

"Oh anyonghaseyo !"Young Rin said and bowed at the boy..

"Anyeonghaseyo..I'm Park Hyeong Seok..Yoona's cousin.."Hyeong Seok said and bowed back at Young Rin..Young Rin took a seat beside Yoona and Hyeong Seok stared at her..

"So..Yoona..You didn't told me that you got a cute cousin here.."Young RIn joked and Hyeong Seok laughed shyly..

"You're pretty too.."Hyeong Seok said and puzzled for a while..

"I'm Lee Rin Young.."Young RIn said and smiled prettily at him..Hyeong Seok smiled back..

"You're pretty too Rin Young-sshi.."Hyeong Seok said and smiled cutely at her..Yoona rolled his eyes..

"Yah!No flirting with my bestfriend pabo !"Yoona cussed and smacked Hyeong Seok's head..Hyeong Seok pouted and stomped his foot childishly...

"I didn't you pabo!"Hyeong Seok said and both of them started to bicker..Young Rin laughed at the childish children and took out her phone to snap some picture of them..

SNAPPP !!! xDD

"What was that?!"Yoona said and turned her head at the grinning Young Rin beside her.. "Two kids bickering at the bubble tea shop..Post !!"Young RIn said while holding her phone..Yoona and Hyeongseok widened their eyes..

"ANIYOOOO!!!"Yoona and Hyeongseok shouted and Young Rin laughed..

"I look weird in the photo!"

"I look ugly without flash on!"

"Well!!I look even prettier without flash on!"

"I LOOK CUTER THAN YOU!"

"NO!I'm the cutest!"

"Pabooo!!"

"Byuntaeee !!'

"This is going to be a long day.."Young RIn muttered and do her own business..