Chapter 9

That jerk over there is my crush!
"Omo!That's them!!AHHH!!!"
 
"Oh my god!!It's the real them!!I can't-"
 
"So BEAST!Anyonghaseyo!B2ST imnida!!"the boys bowed and the fans started to cheer up loudly..
 
"Oppa!!Sit with me!!"
 
"Oppa!!I'll give you a free canteen voucher if you sit with me in the class!!"
 
Young Rin and Yoona pouted angrily at the corner of the lobby.."AHH!!Are we that late?!"Yoona complained and pulled her hair due to her frustration..."Hahaha...Calm down,Yoona-ya...Your Kikwang oppa will always be beside you.."Young Rin joked and smiled..
 
"You never fail to make me smile again.."Yoona said and they both giggled...
 
The bodyguards who were surrounding B2ST finally scramed away and the boys were attacked by massive amount of their fans..
 
"Please give us ways..."Doojoon,being the responsible leader he is,shouted loudly and the students started to give them ways..
 
B2ST walked coolly to the principle's room and the fans,mostly the girls were waiting for them outisde of the principle's room,shouting the boy's names..
 
"Principle-nim...We were somehow been attacked by the fans.."Hyunseung said and bit the inner of his cheeks..The principle chuckled..
 
"It's looks like you need the non-fans to tour you around..I'll call Rin Young-sshi and yoona-sshi for you,okay?"the principle said and B2ST bowed at him..
 
'Really hope they aren't that fangirl...'Yoseob thought and sighed...
 
The boys went out and the crowds loosen down when they saw the discipline teacher went out and gurard B2ST..
 
"Kamsahamnida,Seonsaengnim!"the boys chirmed when the discipline teacher finally sent them to their classes..Young Rin was walking around lifelessly when she was about to give up to meet her idol,Yang the handsome Yoseob...
 
"So boring..."Young Rin muttered and she unexpectadly bumped the cute boy,Yang Yoseob.."Omo..Mianhey....'Young Rin said lifeless ly without looking at the boy infront of her.."Ahh..Gwenchana.."Yoseob said and hearing the voice,Young Rin quickly stand up just to lock gazes with her ultimate bias..
 
'OH MY GOSH!AM  I DREAMING?!'Young Rin shouted mentally and slowly,a smile crept onto Yoseob's face...
 
'She's so beautiful...Like an angel..'Yoseob thought and made a mental note to always remember her beautiful smile..Note,check..
 
"Anyonghaseyo,Yang Yoseob imnida..And I'm new here...I came with my group:B2ST.."Yoseob explained and Young Rin snapped back to the reality..
 
"A-Anyonghaseyo..I-I'm Lee Rin Young..Nice to meet you,Yoseob-sshi.."Young Rin said and blushed lightly..'Get to tell Yoona later..'Young Rin thought and grinned childishly..
 
"So..The principle told us to search you..And you must tour us around.."Yoseob said and sent a cute smile towards Young Rin..
"O-Okay...My..Pleasure?"Young Rin said and smiled back at Yoseob...Yoseob grinned and nodded.."So..Do you know Yoona-sshi?"Yoseob asked and Young Rin nodded...
 
"She's my bestfriend.."Young RIn said shyly,still couldn't believe in the fact that she was walking beside her bias and hence,got to tour one group around..Heck,life couldn't get better than this..*le Faints..
 
"So,I'll see you and her later..."Yoseob said and rubbed the back of his necks awkwardly...Young Rin bowed.."Of course,Yoseob-sshi..''Young Rin said and Yoseob bowed back at her..They parted away and Young Rin went to her class just to be greeted by the pouting Luhan..
 
"Hey Luhannie oppa!~"
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Sorry for the late update!Having a vacation with my family...Forgive me with cherry on top *Bambi eyes*...So,Stay tuned for more update =D