Chapter 10

That jerk over there is my crush!

 

Luhan beamed..'It's been a while I didn't hear someone call me oppa..'Luhan thought and Young Rin waved her hand in front of the dazed Luhan..

"Luhan-ah..Are you okay?"Young Rin asked and Luhan snapped back in reality. 

"Oh me?I'm okay.."Luhan said and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. 

Myungsoo and Sungjong who were about to enter the class,caught Young Rin talking with Luhan happily. Myungsoo was staring at the both of them with envious face..Sungjong stared at Myungsoo and then at Young Rin

"Sungjong-ah.. Do you think there's any posibbility that Rin Young is actually Young Rin?"Myungsoo asked and tilted his head towards Sungjong. Sungjong nodded..

"There is a big possibilty hyung..Let's bring her to our lunch date later.."Sungjong suggested and Myungsoo's eyes lit up..

"You're a genius Jong Jong..We'll see who's her later.."Myungsoo said and the both of them entered the class..Sungjong stared at Myungsoo's back and chuckled..

'Hyung..You miss her a lot..'Sungjong thought and went to his seat..

"NO!This is the answer!"Xiumin shouted and smacked Kris' head for being dumb.."You baozi!This is the right answer!Are you telling you dongseng that he's dumb?!"Kris asked and smacked Xiumin's head back..

"What the heck ?! You're disobeying your hyung's order?!I'm going to post at CY world that Kris is being gay and I'll tell the whole world that your derp face are better than Chanyeol's!"Xiumin shouted and Kris smacked him at the chest,making Xiumin winced.

"I'm going to tell the whole world That Xiumin hyung is a really fat boy in the past and I'll tell that Xiumin is being gay with Luhan hyung!"Kris shouted and Xiumin smacked his chest,soon the bickering endeed when Luhan entered the class and glared at both of them..

"KRISTINA!XIUMINA NOONA!What are you talking about?!"Luhan asked and glared at both of them,making the KrisXiu couple gulped in fear..

"W-We d-d-d-dindn't talk about anything.."Kris stuttered and smiled forcefully at Xiumin.."You just shouted that Xiumin hyung is being gay at me."Luhan said and made a I'm-going-to-kill-you-slowly-face.."He's being dumb,Luhan."Xiumin said and pouted cutely..

"What's the question really?You too are really dumb.."Luhan muttered and Seoyeon popped beside him.."Aigo..This question is really easy!You triple are dumb!"Seoyeon said and quickly solved the question..

Kris glared at Xiumin while Xiumin being a cute puppy.."Well,Kris dongseng is smarter than me :D "Xiumin said and grinned,making Kris scoffed and headlocked him..Xiumin was suffocated in his arms that he pretended to die..

Kris stared at Xiumin's lifeless body in his headlock.."Xiumin hyung?!"Kris exclaimed and quickly released him and rested his head on his table.."XIUMIN HYUNG!"Luhan shouted and Seoyeon widened her eyes..

"Please someone just call 911 !!Oh my god Minseokkie oppa!"Seoyeon freaked out and panicly held her cellphone up..Kris was the most panic until now..

"Oh my god hyung..Hyung!Wake up please!Hyung! Don't scare me!I'll buy you anything!You baozi,Gucci,Chanel,Prada,LV! I'll buy anything !I'll buy everything if you woke up !Please hyung!I promise!"Kris said and Xiumin woke up instantly..

"WAAAA!!!Promise me,Kris !!"Xiumin said and hugged Kris who was having his what-the-hell-do-you-think-you-are-doing-face.."I'm not going to trust you anymore,hyung.."Kris said and facepalmed,thinking his wallet will be thinner after spending money with Xiumin later..

"I'm proud to be one of Chen's troll student.."Xiumin said and he had his fake teary eyes mode on.."Thank you Chen!"Xiumin said and grinned widely..

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong! Sorry for the late update..Enjoy !! ;D