Chapter 4

That jerk over there is my crush!
~Skipped to the next 3 days~
Young Rin walked to school like always...."Since I'm new here...What about a walk at the garden??That would be fine..."Young Rin said and walk at the garden alone...She bumped with Exo who are sitting at the table..."Oh Young Rin!"Luhan shouted and smiled cutely..."Oh Anyong Luhan!Nice to meet you again..."Young Rin said and smiled....Exo smiled at her..."Sits there,beside that hyung..."Luhan said and pointed at the empty seat..."Thanks Luhan.."Young Rin said and smiled before setting up at the chair..."Hi Young Rin-sshi..I'm Suho and this is Kai,Chanyeol,Baekhyun,Sehun and D.O..."Suho said..."Oh Hi...People don't call me Young Rin here,I'm Rin Young..Nice to meet you..."she said..."And I'm Kris,this is Lay,Tao,Xiumin and Chen...Luhan you know him...."Kris said and smiled..."Hi too....It's nice to meet you guys...."Young Rin said and bowed...."No need to bow....You just have us as your casual friend..."Suho said and smiled..."Arasseo.."she said and smiled....
 
~After a few moments~
Exo laughed hearing at Young Rin's story...."That was hilarious!"D.O said and wiped away his tears...Young Rin laughed sweetly....Exo smiled at her..."Guys...I have so enough fun.....And I'm going to class now...Bye.."Young Rin said and get up from the seat.."Chakaman!'Luhan,D.O said unisonly...Young Rin turned at them..."Can I...I mean WE go with you?Our class is the same..."D.O said and get up from his seat....Young Rin nodded cheerfully..."Of course...Kaja..."She said and went away with a sweet smile...Exo followed her...Luhan was standing at Young Rin's right while D.O at Young Rin's left...Kris trailed behind her with Exo trailed beside him...'Something's fishy...D.O hyung is more talkative..'Sehun thought and look at D.O....'Luhan is not that cold anymore....That's weird...'Xiumin thought and look at Luhan's back..."Something weird..."Exo except for D.O,Luhan said unisonly...."What?"the 3 of them asked..."Nothing..."the other said and continued their walk....
 
~In the class~
Luhan sits beside D.O in the class....YOung Rin sits beside Myungsoo like always.....Kris sits behind Luhan who was sitting behind Young Rin..."Rin Young-ah....Can both of us....You know after this,I can sent you home..."D.O said as he leaned his mouth at Young Rin's ears..."Hahaha..That's tingling D.O....Why don't right?...Okay..I agree..."she said and nodded....D.O smiled...."Yes~~~"D.O sang and smiled....Andthen,a girl with a tight shirt came to Luhan..."Oppa~Wanna go to my party tonight?"she asked while leaning to Luhan...Luhan backed away and bumped with D.O..."You can come to Kyungie oppa...Oppa-deul~"the girl said and smirked seductively..."Err..NO!I-I have a dinner date with my girlfriend,Rin Young...Right Rin Young?"Luhan asked and make a pleading face at Young RIn...."Yup....I really love my boyfriend..It's our first date...Right oppa?"Young Rin asked and smiled..Luhan nodded..."Yeap....Anything for you Jagi~"he said and smiled...The girl glared at Young Rin deadly..."You'll get it you bit-" "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY HER YOU FAKE WOMAN?"D.O bursted out angrily and slapped the girl...The girl gasped and went away....The three of them sighed in relief and laughed as the girl went away..."THAT WAS HILARIOUS!"Young RIn said and high-fived D.O and Luhan....Luhan smiled....."You're a good actress,miss!~"Luhan said..."Same to you actor.Hahahah..."Young Rin said...D.O smiled..."Is it real that ou both are couple?"D.O asked slowly..."ANIYO!!~Of course not..."Young Rin said and shook her hand...D.O nodded...."Ahh...I see...I thought it's real..."D.O said silently..."Of course not...A knight with a handsome face was wanted by anyone you know..."Young Rin said and smiled.....Myungsoo then taken aback....'A knight with a handsome face??Don't Young Rin told that to me........."Myungsoo thought and looked at Young Rin's eyes....Young Rin stared back at him.....'Oooppsiee....'Young Rin thought and went to look in front....
 
~Flashback(Before Myungsoo & Young Rin became a couple)~
 
"Urghhh...That guy is such a jerk..."Young Rin whispered to Yoona..Yoona nodded..."Yeah..."Yoona said and Infinite stopped right in front of them..."Hey Young Rin noona!"Sungjong said cheerfully...."Hi Sungjong..."she said and patted his head....Myungsoo glared at her..."Don't touch my dongseng..."Myungsoo warned and backed Sungjong away...He steps infront...."What the heck?!"Young Rin cursed..."What?!"Myungsoo asked...Young Rin make a '' face..."A knight with a handsome face was wanted by anyone...But KIM MYUNGSOO...There's two exception....It's for me and Im Yoona...Kaja!"Young Rin said and pulled Yoona's hand....Myungsoo smirked and poked his tongue out..Infinite shook their head slowly...
 
~End of flashback~