Chapter 22

That jerk over there is my crush!

"Yahhh! Stop the oh-so-reunion will you?It's hurting my eyesss !"Hyeong Seok said and pretended to rub his eyes..Myungsoo rolled his eyes..He glared at Hyeong Seok and motioned his head to go somewhere else and don't disturb their reunions..

"Fine !"Hyeong Seok hollered as he understood what Myung Soo's going to say..Hyeong Seok winked at Young Rin before leaving the couple alone..

Myungsoo stared at Young Rin.."Rinnie..I'm sorry for not noticing you earlier.."Myung soo said and cupped Young Rin's face..

"It's not your fault Myungsoo oppa..I'm the one who planned all of this..So it's my fault actually..I'm sorry for making you miserable..But it's just that I just want to see your loyalty for me and I'm quite suprise ..About how many years we didn't meet each other..You're still loving me and stay loyal to me..I'm thankful..Gomawo..Myung oppa.."Young Rin said and smiled while cupping back L's handsome face..

Flashback

"Hey Kim Myung Soo.." Young Rin called for him .. Myungsoo hummed through the phone call ..His tears was slowly trickling down from his handsome face..

"I want you to hear this carefully..I love you since I laid my eyes own you..Maybe it sounds cheesy..But the truth is..I'm breaking up with you not because of that Jin guy..He is just a friend to be honest..I broke up with you because I'm leaving for States..I'm going to live there for years..And I'm planning to go back Korea when I'm 17 years old..I'm sorry that I broke your heart but in my heart..We're not fully break up..No ..nd I'll come back for you for sure..I hope you'll wait for me..That's all..I..Love You Kim Myung Soo.."

Young Rin turned off her phone as her cousin was calling for her..She turned back to see a last glimpse of Korea..

"Kim Myung Soo..Wait for me.."Young Rin thought and wiped off the tears on her face harshly..

End of Flashback

Myungsoo smiled at her angelicly.. "Let's make an announcement that you're mine now.."Myungsoo said excitedly and Young Rin stared worriedly at him.."Oppa.Are you sure?"Young Rin asked..Myungsoo nodded.."I'm determined and I'm going to protect you with all my might,babe.."Myung Soo said and pecked Young Rin's nose..

"You're the best.." Young Rin said and both of them walked hand in hand to the cafeteria..

"LISTEN UP GUYS ! L INFINITE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT !" Sunggyeol shouted over the cafeteria and Myungsoo stand up a chair..He smiled coolly and then the fangirls started to spazz..

"I'm Kim Myung Soo aka L..Is dating Lee Young Rin now and don't even get closer to her boys and girls..If you're planning on hurting her..You're going to get a death note from me.."L shouted and glared menacingly to the student in the cafateria who already break into cold sweats..

EXO were there as well..At the cafeteria..Receiving such a shock from the announcement...

"What the heck?!!!"

"She's dating the cold kingka?!"

"What the..She's mineeeee!!"

The Exo boys started to noise around and Infinite glared at EXO.. And now,EXO and Infinite were facing one another..Trying to burn a hole on the opponent's head..

"WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.GOING.ON.Scrooges?!"Luhan barked at L Infinite and balled up his fist..

"Look who's talking.."L said and smirked...

"You're stealing Hyung's girlfriend here.."Sehun said coldly and crossed his arms..Sungjong made a -please-say-the-correct-things face..

"Who the hell dreaming here huh?"Hoya asked furiously and smirked..Looking at Luhan's pupil is shaking..

"Someone is searching for a fight.."Kris said as his eyes become deeper and deeper..

 

ANYONGGGGGG !!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME ISN'T IT?!

Firstly,yeorobun !! Mianhadaaaa !! Joesanghamnida !!! I've never update after leaving for the school..Aigo..And today..I'm determined that I'll finish this story okay..Don't worry ^_^