Last Chapter 24

That jerk over there is my crush!

"Hyung...Are you sure about your decision?"Kris asked and Luhan smiled genuinely.."Yes..I do..I can forget her..And I will Kris.."Luhan said and EXO smiled at him.."We're here to help hyung.."Kai said and smiled at Luhan..Luhan sent a confident smile at them..

-Meanwhile-

"Oppa..I'm thankful.."Young Rin said and pecked Myungsoo's cheek..Myungsoo smiled and nodded while hugging Young Rin's waist..Myungsoo kissed the top of Young Rin's head and smiled..

"You know what Young Rin-ah?"Myungsoo whispered in her ears..Young Rin hummed.."You're the only one in my heart now..I've been waiting to hug you like this.."Myungsoo said and Young Rin smiled.."Of course Myungie..."Young Rin said and Myungsoo pouted.."Yah..I'm expecting for something sweet.."L pouted and Young Rin chuckled..

"Yah Myungsoo..Remember that when we're 12 years old?You did this to me?"Young Rin asked as she pushed Myungsoo towards the wall..

(They are at the rooftop by the way)

"W-What?"L stuttered and Young Rin smiled..She leaned closer to Myungsoo's ear and smirked.

."You got lizard on your head.."Young Rin said and Myungsoo smirked.."Yah..I don't fall for your trick okay?"Myungsoo said as he rotated himself as he is now pinning Young Rin at the wall.

."I'm still remember how I jealous over your cousin Daehyun.."L whispered and Young Rin chuckled..Myungsoo stared at her lips and kissed them passionately..

"Young Rin-ah..You're always in my heart whenever where I go or what state I am in..I'll still love you even for thousands year..I'm going to love you and you're the only one for me..Lee Young Rin..I love you.."Myungsoo said ..

"Thank you Myungsoo-ah..You're the best ..I love tou too..Myungsoo-ah.Even after thousands of years...

"Young Rin said and pecked his lips..

 

 

'I Love You.."the sweet couple said and chuckled together..

 

 

--Meanwhile--

 

"Yahhh Choding !!"Yoona shouted as she chased Sungyeol all around the school..

"No ! You'll hate me if I told you the truthh!!!"Sungyeol said as he ran and ran far away from Yoona..

Yoona stopped and panted hard..As she thought of a plan..She slightly laughed and started her acts..

"Sungyeol-ah.."Yoona called half-spiritly..Sungyeol look at the back just to see Yoona fainted ..

,"YOONA !"Sungyeol shouted and sprinted towards Yoona..He rested her head on his hip..

"Yoona-ah..Ireona..I'm sorry Yoona-ah..I'm just going to say..the truth is..I love you more than a friend..I love you very much that I'm jealous whenever you talk about your idol..The truth is I really love you and I'm not a playboy ."Sungyeol said and pouted slightly..

"I love you too !"Yoona said and steal a quick kiss from his lips..Sungyeol was so shocked and Yoona get up from his hip..

"Yahh!You're not fainted?!"Choding asked and widened his eyes..Yoona chuckled..

"Unfortunately no,oppa "Yoona said and Sungyeol pulled her by her collar..

"It's too quick Yoona.."Sungyeol whispered and pressed his lips against Yoona's lips..Yoona gladly replied back and smiled after they broke the kiss..

-----------------------------------------------------

And that's the LAST CHAPTER OF THE STORY...Sorry for the very late update and Continue to support me please ^-^ And that's all from me..Chun Zua imnida !!