Chapter 3

That jerk over there is my crush!
At the school garden,Kai was hitting on Yoona...Young Rin raised a brow and walks toward them.."Oh Anyong Yoona!I didn't know you have a.....boyfriend..."
Young Rin said...Kai looks at her..."Hello,missy...I'm Kai from Exo....Call me when you're free....."Kai said and grabbed Young Rin's hand and pecked it.."Wow..Lavender.."Kai said and smirked..."I like it.."He continued...Young Rin smiled..."Glad to know you Kai-sshi..But I'm afraid that we have to go...So,bye.."Young Rin said and smiled before bowing to Kai and grabbed Yoona's hand...Yoona mehrong him and both of them ran to the school gate....
 
At the school gate,Luhan was waiting for Exo to come...Luhan smiled when he saw Yoona and Young Rin walked toward the school garden..."Hey Young RIn-ah!"Luhan shouted...Young Rin snapped from her enjoyable conversations and smiled at Luhan.."Hi!"Young Rin said and smiled...The girls went towards
Luhan..."Hello Luhan-sshi..."Young Rin said.."Just call him LuLu princess.."Yoona said...Luhan pouted at Yoona..."You might want Kai here,Yoona.."Luhan said...
Yoona widened her eyes..."EYHHHH!!!NO!!!That guy is such a flirt.."Yoona yelled...Luhan smirked at Yoona and laughed....Young Rin chuckled...."Let's go Rin Young-ah...Bye Lulu!!!!!"Yoona said and mehrong Luhan..."Bye KAI!!!!"Luhan yelled at Yoona and Yoona pouted before stomping away.....
 
Yoona and Young Rin walked to the ice cream shop where the both of them and Infinite would gather at....Suprisingly,Infinite were all already there...
Young Rin ordered the ice cream she used to eat.."Rinnie-ah...You know,The Infinite are all here..And they look straight at us..."Yoona said..."Oh jinjja?!"
Young Rin said and her favourite ice cream...She looks at Myungsoo who was eating the same ice cream as her....'I remember he used to eat my favourite ice cream..He likes Mint too..'Young Rin chuckled at her thought....She went away after Yoona got her ice cream....
 
"Yoona-ah..Is there any possibility that Myungsoo still loves me?"Young Rin asked and Yoona nodded.."Of course Rinnie-ah...He loves you with all his heart..."Yoona said and Young Rin smiled prettily at her..."Thanks Yoona...And you know,Sungyeol loves you..."Young Rin said and Yoona snorted..."Yeah right.."Yoona snorted and Young chuckled.."It's true Yoona..Don't you have any feelings for him?"Young Rin asked and Yoona shrugged her shoulder..."Maybe...A little bit.."Yoona said and both of them giggled...
 
~Flashback~
Myungsoo was walking hand in hand with Young Rin...."Oppa,what about ice cream?You promise me you want to take me to the ice cream parlour~"Young Rin whined cutely to Myungsoo...Myungsoo chuckled and ruffled her hair..."Arasseo...Wait first...But I need something from you..."Myungsoo said and smirked....Young Rin gulped....'Myungsoo-ah~~~~Control yourself!~~~~'Young Rin whined in her thought...."A kiss would be better..."Myungsoo said and held up Young Rin's chin....Young Rin chuckled and gave him a kiss at the lips...Myungsoo hugged her waist and smiled as they gasped for air...."Kaja~"Young RIn said and pulled Myungsoo's hand childishly.....Myungsoo nodded and followed her to the ice cream parlour...
 
Young Rin ran to the ice cream parlour...Myungsoo chuckled at her childish acts and went to the ice cream parlour..."So what does this beautiful agasshi like for the ice cream?"An old ahjumma asks her nicely...."Ahjumma...I want mint!"Young Rin said cutely...."Arasseo agasshi...This handsome young man?"
the Ahjumma turned to Myungsoo..."I would like to have mint too ahjumma...."Myungsoo said and smiled..Ahjumma nodded and started to make the ice cream..."Oppa!~You steal my ice cream later!~~Why did you order mint?~~"Young Rin whined....Myungsoo laughed..."Ani...That's my favourite ice cream you pabo!~"Myungsoo said and poked Young Rin's cheek....Young Rin blushed.."Arasseo..i didn't know..kkkkk"Young Rin said and rubbed her nape...Myungsoo chuckled..."Here Agasshi and Young Man...Have a nice date together!Such a beautiful couple..."Ahjumma said and complimented..Both of them blushed and went away after Myungsoo insist to pay....Myungsoo hugged Young Rin's waist and eat the ice cream slowly...Young Rin chuckled and pecked Myungsoo's
cheek.."Saranghaeyo!~"Young Rin whispered to Myungsooo...Myungsoo grinned..."Nado..."he whispered back and both of them chuckled.....
~End of flashback~

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong!~ChunZua imnida!~3 chapters a day :)

Support EXO and Infinite :) Smile always :D