Chapter 11

That jerk over there is my crush!

"Chen's troll student my ..I'm going to finish all my precious time with this BaoZi.."Kris muttered and bring all the shopping bag as Xiumin asked him too..

"YAH !What are you mumbling about?"Xiumin asked while munching his Baozi that he brought from the nearby stall..Kris facepalmed..

'Where the hell he get that Baozi?!'Kris thought and look over his coat.."YAH!Where did you get the money ?!"Kris asked angrily and Xiumin look at him with an innocent look..

"YOUR CREDIT CARD !"Xiumin shouted before running away with the shopping bags that Kris dropped down when he was gapping..Kris frowned and searched for his wallet..

'Oh my god..'he thought and widened his eyes..He don't want the incident 4 months ago happened again where he found all his money was already been used by EXO-M to buy all Tao's gucci..

"XIUMIN HYUNG!!!!"he shouted and went to search for Xiumin..

While the other EXO-M and EXO-K were busy drinking coffee at Starbuck..

"Hyung..That girl is such a cute ..Girl.."Sehun said as he paused to search for some perfect word to describe the girl in front of their table..

Luhan tilted his head a bit when he finally realised who's Sehun talking about.."Omo!It's Rin Young!"Luhan said and his eyes glimmered..

"I'm drinking with her!"Luhan exclaimed when he was about to stand up,he saw 7 boys came in the restaurant and Young RIn in front of them stood up and waved at the 7 guys who called themselves Infinite..

"Tsk..That ,LuLu hyung.."Suho commented and high-fived Lay beside him who was already laughing his heart out..."This Unicorn and his laugh.."Luhan muttered and glared at SuLay..

 

"Did you guys saw B2ST today?!Ahhhh...They're still cute and manly >.<.."Young Rin squealed and Infinite rolled their eyes simultaneously..

"What so hot about them?!"

"What so cute and manly about them that we don't?"

"What so attractive about them that we don't?"

Inifinte complained and Seoyeon poked her tongue out.."Firstly,All of them are cute..,Secondly,they're good-looking..Thirdly,they can sing melodiously..And forthly,they are funny...Especially Yoseob oppa.."Young Rin said loudly and crossed her arms while pouting cutely..

"So..Is that your ideal type of guy?"Woohyun asked and wriggled his eyebrow while smirking..All of them gagged while Young Rin laughed..

"I like someone who is cute but he said himself manly...Haha...I like someone with Sungjong's height..Both of our height are close..And I like someone who look cold but somehow,he is sweet,caring and nice inside..Addition,a funny and humorous guy.."Young Rin said and sighed dreamily..

"That fits B2ST you know! Doojoon look cold but he is sweet,caring and nice..And Yoseob is cute but he preferred manly instead which don't fit to decribe him..Haha..And Hyunseung has Sungjong's height..Kikwang and Dongwoon is humorous while Junhyung is funny !!"Young Rin said again and smiled at Infinite..

It took sometimes for Myungsoo and Sungjong to register..'Funny..Humourous...Cute..Manly..Sungjong's height..cold..Sweet..Caring..Nice..'Myungsoo thought and frowned at the ground..

'Looks like we found her..'Sungjong thought and smiled at his noona.."Noona!Want to hang out at our hangout place?"Sungjong asked and Young RIn send an apologetic look at him..'They're trying to figure me out..'Young Rin thought and shook her head at Sungjong..

"Mianhey Jongie and oppas..I had to go now because I need to hang out with Yoona and look for a dress with her..She needs more dresses.."Young Rin tried to make excuses and maintained her expression..

"But I texted Yoona earlier..She said she's hanging out with her boy cousin.."Sungyeol said and Young Rin smiled..

"Yup..She's trying to search me a boyfriend and buy dresses !"Young Rin said and smiled..She could see a tint of disappointment in Myungsoo's eyes..The boys sighed..

"Okay...So...It's a bye?"Sungjong asked and Young Rin patted his head.."Bye Jongie and oppa..I'll meet you guys at school tomorrow.."